• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to sell a "Four Games, Pick One" voucher from my recent PS4 purchase.
With the voucher, you can get a digital copy of one of these four PSN games:

Far Cry 4
NBA 2K15
Little Big Planet 3
Destiny

Asking $45 via Amazon payments or paypal (you pay any fees or send as "gift") -- basing this off the lowest I think I've seen for FC4/NBA2K15/Destiny [currently 45$ in PSN flash sale]. I will also consider trading for an Amazon gift card of the requested amount.

If you think my price is a little high, feel free to PM me an offer, but please don't waste both of our time with some ridiculous lowball. :D

Reposting/updating my earlier post.

WTS Sony a5000 camera - $265 + Shipping, or $180 for body only

Excellent camera, has the same sized (so basically quality) sensor as a very large majority of DSLRs, but is about the size of a compact camera. Has interchangeable lenses using the E Mount, and inexpensive adapters can give it a lot of versatility. Will include the 16-50mm kit lens, box, and the strap. Camera has no dust on the sensor, is in nearly new condition, and has had a screen protector on the display its whole life.

ibaNh5fQqWJXFi.jpg

Photo taken with phone, not camera lawl

Here are some sample photos! All of these photos were taken with the kit lens, which is included!

asdad123

Want to Sell:

16gb Vita Memory Card. About 2 weeks old. Bought it to use with a Playstation TV, but I returned it. I would return the card as well, but I threw out the cardboard lol.
$20 shipped in the US

Assassins Creed Black Flag download code for Xbox One
$8 code delivered via PM

Spotifiy 6 Month Premium Subscription (for new and current users) from the LG Promo
$24 code delivered via PM SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

This following is local pickup only in North Jersey (07407)

PS4 20th Anniversary. Still sealed. Need the money asap for car repairs, therefore why it is local only.

$1250 Local

Iphone 5 16gb Silver/White Factory Unlocked (Verizon Model). Mint condition. Replaced by apple 3 weeks ago. Comes with box, unused charger/cable/earphones.

$275 Local

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Positive Seller Feedback for Plinko. Zero issues on his end, some minor stupidity from me however. Thanks again man.

No problem.

Positive buyer feedback for 19 & 21.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - LOW STOCK
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve months (3 x Four Months): $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (394+ Total Positive Feedback!)

ILoveBish

Hey guys, finally found some time, so took pictures of everything i have to sell. Reason for selling all of this stuff, is literally i no longer have much time to game, between work, cooking, gym and life, i hardly have time anymore. All of these goodies are better used by someone else, and i would love to make some room in the house. Because of this, a lot of the stuff is very well priced to move. Please understand. Just a heads up that i'll ship ASAP, but with the holidays and what not, i might not get anything out till the beginning of the year.

Any questions, please pm me. I have higher res and even more pics of everything, posted lower res and not as many pics to not take up so much bandwidth.

Xbox Day One package - $120 shipped with tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Playstation 1 Setup - $25 + Actual Shipping (should be 12 or less with tracking).

Playstation 1 System (SPCH-5501)
White OEM Controller
Memory Card
14 Games

Games include:

ATV Quad Power Racing, Devil Dice, Driver 1 and 2, Ford Truck Mania, Gex Enter The Gecko, Grand Theft Auto, Mat Hoffmans Pro BMX, Need For Speed V-Rally, Phix The Adventure, Ridge Racer, Soviet Strike, Tekken, Tekken 3.

PS3 and Xbox 360 Games - $30 + Actual Shipping (should be 8 or so with tracking).

11 PS3 games all complete unless stated otherwise, and Injustice for Xbox 360 still sealed).

Games include:

Injustice Xbox 360 (Sealed), Call Of Duty Black Ops, Call Of Duty 4 MW, Call Of Duty MW2, God Of War 3, God Of War Collection, God Of War Origins Collection (Disc Only), Resistance 3, Soul Calibur 5 (No manual), Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Street Fighter 4, Time Crisis Razing Storm (Missing manual).

PSP-2000 Slim CFW Bundle - $80 Shipped.

Silver PSP-2000 (In very good shape, has typical wear/tear, battery keeps charge but not forever like a new battery would, running the latest and best CFW, ready to go)
OEM Sony Component Cable
Aftermarket Composite Cable
Aftermarket Charger
Sandisk 1 gig Card
PhotoFast CR-5400 Card (you can install 2 Microsd cards together and make a big one)
4 Games

Games included:

Ace Combat X (Japanese Version), Prinny, Silent Hill Origins, Star wars Battlefront (No Case).

2 32 GB HP Touchpads with Touchstone Charger running CM11 - $250 shipped for everything).

2 32 Gig HP Touchpads running CM11 Android 4.4.4 (Both have the very common cracked speaker housing, affects nothing when it comes to performance and really hard to see). Both run terrific and since they're 4:3, awesome for emulation.
Official Touchstone Wireless Charger + brand new oem wall charger).
2 Official HP Cases (about a month old each)
Both have screen protectors, one is much newer then the other, extra screen protectors included.
One has a carbon fiber skin installed, the other doesn't.
2 Verizon Tablet Travel Cases also included.

The only thing i'm looking for in trade is a cheap Nvidia Shield Portable (i would put the value of one at $100 as what it is worth to me). Otherwise, paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Selling PS Vita System - original OLED 3G/wifi model - comes with original box, cables, etc. It has sat on my night stand since I got it and has not gotten too much playtime, so it is in perfect shape. No scratches, dings, etc. Already has a protective film on the front screen. There is also a spare, unused protector in the box.

Also includes 16GB & 4GB memory sticks and physical copies of FFX (FFX-II code no longer valid), Persona 4 Golden and Dangan Ronpa 1.

Asking $170 via Paypal gift. Price includes shipping. Not accepting any other offers. Selling this as a whole package.
Will ship within 1 business day of receiving payment.

Edit: *Sale pending*

p798061827-4.jpg

WTB: CIB Vanquish and Yakuza 4 for PS3

Gamestop sells them used for $13 and $15 but none in my area have them, only one has Vanquish but not complete, disc only. If anyone is willing to part with their copies, PM me. Looking to pay a little less or a little more than what GS sells them for.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Looking to Sell

Brand New (Still in Shrink wrap) iPad Mini 3 in Gold! 16GB Wi-fi Model.

If interested, please message me for pictures!

Selling PS Vita System - original OLED 3G/wifi model - comes with original box, cables, etc. It has sat on my night stand since I got it and has not gotten too much playtime, so it is in perfect shape. No scratches, dings, etc. Already has a protective film on the front screen. There is also a spare, unused protector in the box.

Also includes 16GB & 4GB memory sticks and physical copies of FFX (FFX-II code no longer valid), Persona 4 Golden and Dangan Ronpa 1.

Asking $170 via Paypal gift. Price includes shipping. Not accepting any other offers. Selling this as a whole package.
Will ship within 1 business day of receiving payment.

p798061827-4.jpg
If by some magical chance you decide to sell individually, I will be happy to take Dangan Ronpa off of your hands.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for oyoshimaru: sold me PSN credit at an awesome price, and then delivered the codes immediately after I paid. Great seller--would buy from again!

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Positive feedback for seller DunderHassan. Got a couple cheap Steam games. Gonna spread the Tabletop Simulator love.

Sorry for some late feedback.
Positive Buyer Feedback for these good folks:

JBourne
tonkatsu_ramen
Ezalc
bestpersonevar
Crayons
TheBez
Polioliolio
Dimitri2401
jfoul
xDEKOIx
rj118
Xeroblade
Ryne
DontBlink
CaLe
etae

I have a $25 XBL gift card/code that I received for Christmas. I have absolutely no intention of using it because I don't own an XB1 and I haven't touched my 360 in over a year.

I do, however, have a PS4 that I regularly use.

Would anyone want to trade my card/code for an equivalent PSN card/code?

PM me if so, please.

Cheers,
- Tristan -

M3z_

Brand New Samsung EVO SSD's

1TB SOLD

500GB $190 Shipped US48

pp8yF9Rl.jpg

(2) *Used* GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming $310 ea. Shipped US48

vXCDeRYl.jpg

HTC One Verizon 32GB *Clean ESN* (1 year old, no issues, great shape) $175 Shipped US48

lBFkg8fl.jpg

uI2jdQXl.jpg

Nvidia Choose Your Path Code $25

GF-GTX-Pick-Your-Path-Bundle-WheretoBuy-Header-GFcom-717.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTB: One Year of Playstation Plus.

I can Paypal $40 right now. Looking to pick this up quick, so let me know if you're selling!

Whooter

WTS

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Black Flag & Unity digital download codes - $30

WTB

Xbox One Zoo Tycoon digital download code - $15

PayPal Gift preferred.

DR2K

Banned
For trade. I have a Borderlands 2 code that came bundled with the Vita. Looking for other codes PSN or Nintendo.

Neogaf Plus Seller

WTS

20th anniversary PS4 brand new unopened - $1,400 shipped in the US. International shipping is insanely expensive due to weight, but I'd be willing to do it if we can come to agreement on additional payment for shipping. I looked it up for someone else and it was almost $300 to ship overseas.

WTB

1 year PS+ $35

Looking to trade Metal Slug 3 and Betrayer for Guacamelee! STCE on Steam.

Also selling a HORI Real Arcade Pro VX-SA KAI.

$120.00 USD (via PayPal), will negotiate shipping depending on location.

Only used it a little, works on 360 and PC. Has a few minor scratches on the top.

KalBalboa

Banned
Selling 500 GB 5400 2.5" HGST Travelstar internal hard drive. Stock model for PS3 super slim. Upgraded to a bigger drive and have no need for this one now.

$40 (includes shipping) to US48. Also willing to accept trades or PSN cards/PS+.

PM offers.

Istaerion

NeoGAF Plus Buyer & Gold Seller

Payment is to be made through PayPal.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping costs for USPS' Priority Mail Service (2-3 Day) within the United States.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SOLD OUT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

webkatt

Just a reminder, If anyone has some of that Gamestop XBL Credit from the Summer Hunt thingy it expires tomorrow.

And on that note, if anyone has some I'd like to buy $10 are a fire sale price. Got the itch for Dead Rising 3 Super Hyper Mega Ultra Re-Remixed Remix Edition.
Also have GCU if blazenumb reached his quota for a particular game.

And finally...

WTB: Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

EYEL1NER

WTB: Cheap PDP Trigger Grip for 1000-series/non-slim Vita
I absolutely loved mine but they were destroyed three weeks ago on a flight. I had the Vita in a case in my carry-on backpack and the grips were floating around loose. I was looking around the overheads for somewhere to place my bag when an inpatient guy behind me said "Here's a spot, I'll help you out" and took my bag and smashed it into way too small of a space. The grip twisted and bent in the middle of the frame, ruining it. I'd really like to get another one because I don't care for holding the Vita without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom