• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to sell my Borderlands 2 Vita code for $20 Amazon gift credit or PayPal gift. PM me if interested. Code is redeemable through NA store.

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably cart-only SNES and GENESIS games, or disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. I like platformers and Zelda-likes best, but I try to keep an open mind. I generally don't care for violent games or sports games. Also, they don't have to be cart or disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

Wii Point Cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.[/QUOTE]

Whooter

WTS

Assassin's Creed Black Flag/Unity Xbone digital download codes - $30

WTB

Zoo Tycoon (Xbox One) digital download code - $15

Have:
PayPal

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - LOW STOCK
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve months (3 x Four Months): $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (394+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Samuray

Want to Buy

Anybody want to get rid of a few SNES or NES games? Boxed only please, but manual is optional.

I'm located in Germany but have had many great overseas transactions so please don't let that stop you. :)

I can provide feedback from here, neo-geo.com, NintendoAge, racketboy and, of course, eBay.

(Oh, and please do include prices when you contact me!)

.Samuray

MrDaravon

Looking to buy:

-Super Mario 3D World Strategy Guide at a reasonable price (aka MSRP). Looking for this as a gift, it seems to be out of stock already online everywhere, and I never saw one locally. Would prefer the hardcover CE but will consider the paperback version. Both are going for way over retail on Amazon/Ebay :/

-Theatrhythm: Curtain Call 3DS carrying case. This only was available with the S-E store exclusive Limited Edition of the game in the US, which I missed out on pre-ordering by one day. I haven't been able to find one for sale on it's own, most people are just trying to sell/flip the entire LE itself. Sealed LE's aren't going for much above retail (mostly at around $90-100) and I have no interest in the other LE contents and I already have the game, so hoping to score just the case itself. Willing to pay maybe around $30?

Ecto311

For Sale: two iPhone 5 phones and an iPhone 5c in Pink - currently locked to att but can be unlocked by att.

These phones are my parents and were in cases the entire time. iPhone 5c was my wifes and in a different type of case from Society6. I can include the case - its white with an Okami character on it but it is cracked because the quality of the case is shit not from drops. One of the iPhone 5's shown below has a few more scratches and marks because of the case and comes with a few bands/cases to cover it up if wanted. All of them come with the original charger cube and cord and boxes. No headphones. No scratches or marks on the glass either.

I have sold a ton of iPhones here and have 100% good feedback. Please either pay the paypal fees or gift the payment.

Looking for $160 for #1 and $170 for #2 and $170 for the 5c. Shipping included. PM if interested.

Phones are 16gb.

iPhone 5 #1
The screen and camera lens/flash are all in great condition. The case was on it all of its life but the inside hard plastic did mark up the metal band on the phone. Has no problems with charging or buttons on the phone.
WR6pf48l.jpg
Zj2oe2Ll.jpg

2SB4LWgl.jpg
ax7j0s1l.jpg

qNUUrkkl.jpg
D32I6OLl.jpg

IW0hZWCl.jpg

iPhone 5 #2
qE4xhvql.jpg
osvUulrl.jpg

TKkUCULl.jpg
ATYRG03l.jpg

IaRiswUl.jpg
tHNkqr2l.jpg

g0C9sSol.jpg

iPhone 5c Pink
ZLHaBWAl.jpg
kIfb99Ml.jpg

ch1aD48l.jpg
tSqmaa7l.jpg

9rqup2nl.jpg
gzLeRZql.jpg

gr1iGozl.jpg
CIlGFrLl.jpg

Quake1028

Want to Buy
NBA 2K15 PS4/XBO digital
Ryse: Son of Rome XBO digital
Sunset Overdrive XBO digital
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood XBO digital

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- PS4 20th Anniversary Console (sealed)
$1300 shipped (w/ insurance, tracking, delivery confirmation, etc.)

- Borderlands 2 Vita code
$18

- JBL Micro Wireless Ultra-Portable Speaker
- Built-In Bass Port and Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
- Adult owned and barely used, includes carrying bag and charger
$30 shipped

- 11in macbook air soft sleeve (unopened)
- Navy blue runetz
- Pictured here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KAJN5JY/?tag=neogaf0e-20ie=UTF8&psc=1
$10 shipped

Happy to provide pics or answer questions via PM.

Saturday

WTS- Samsung EVO Far Cry 4 code for PC. $30 via Paypal. First time selling. Activation is region locked to US but I believe the game itself is not, would be happy to give specifics over PM.

NEOGAF PLUS SELLER

WTS

20th anniversary PS4 - $1,400 shipped in the USA

I accept paypal gift.

WTB

One Year PS+ - $35

I've asked for this a few times now, so I guess people don't have PS+ subscription codes, but if someone does and sees this I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out.

Want to Buy:

Unwanted Nintendo Microland characters.
They can be unpackaged or lose or whatever.
Even if your child or dog slobbered on them, they're probably good enough for me.
Looking to pay half the amazon price for a handful.

Wanting half a dozen or so of these 1" tall Mario figures to swap in for board game use.

Example Image of what I'm looking for:

Thanks!

webkatt

WTS/WTT:

Have
LocoCycle - Xbox One Download Code

515jXYWAXkL._SY300_.jpg

Want
$4 Paypal (gift) or Amazon GC.

I'm also willing to trade towards other Xbox One Download Codes, can throw in some Xbox Credit (US/EU/UK) to even things out.

I'll give you a dollar for it. I heard the game is just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom