• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

fader

WTS:

PS3 160GB $120

Comes with original box including and HDMI cable. No extra games however.

slim-ps3-160gb-for-sale-2crazy-hotmail-com-it-used-to-to-play-on-ad-127951_zps56e81081.jpg

Hori real arcade pro n3 sa for PS3 $70
in full working condition, comes in original packing.
tumblr_nakcxj7vwl1rcb09yo1_500.jpg

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $175. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $65. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

I'm looking to sell a "Four Games, Pick One" voucher from my recent PS4 purchase.
With the voucher, you can get a digital copy of one of these four PSN games:

Far Cry 4
NBA 2K15
Little Big Planet 3
Destiny

Asking $35 via Amazon payment or Paypal (you pay any fees or send as "gift") -- basing this off the lowest I think I've seen for FC4/NBA2K15/Destiny [currently 45$ in PSN flash sale]. I will also consider trading for an Amazon gift card of the requested amount.

Still available. Lower price.

For sale Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

There's some scuffing here and there on the box but the unit itself and the manual are mint. Price is $180 shipped. I'm willing to accept reasonable offers or maybe a trade for an item of similar value. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping.

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.Just look at this beauty and try telling yourself you don't want it:

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX, excellent person to buy from!

NeoGAF Gold Seller
All Xbox One codes

Dragon Age: Inquisition - $40
Assassins Creed Black Flag - $10
Assassins Creed Unity - $25
Shape Up - $30

Wanting to buy:
NBA 2K15 (X1) - $30
Tomb Raider (X1) - $15

kronose

Banned
WTB -

PS Vita, looking for white model, but will consider black models as well. Want a decent sized memory card with it if possible, 16g at smallest, possibly 32g/64g

Just picked up a Wii U from Target (Yay for $150 Wii U). I'm looking for some Wii U games.. preferably not too expensive ($20 or less.. I know.. it's low). I just don't know if I want to keep the system and don't want to sink a bunch in to it yet as I am also trying to build a PC, lol. Just couldn't pass up a deal like that.

PM me with what you have and price.. the lower the better! Have Paypal.

And before I get the PMs about people wanting to buy my console.. I really don't like shipping consoles. I don't trust delivery with an item like that. Only way I'd consider is if you lived near Champaign, IL (Joliet, IL within reason as I go up there quite a bit).

Beth Cyra

Positive Feedback for mob_skater

Very kind and very understanding.

I sold them a 20th Ann PS4 and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

Fox Mulder

WTS UV codes:

gone

$2 each.

Just picked up a Wii U from Target (Yay for $150 Wii U). I'm looking for some Wii U games.. preferably not too expensive ($20 or less.. I know.. it's low). I just don't know if I want to keep the system and don't want to sink a bunch in to it yet as I am also trying to build a PC, lol. Just couldn't pass up a deal like that.

PM me with what you have and price.. the lower the better! Have Paypal.

And before I get the PMs about people wanting to buy my console.. I really don't like shipping consoles. I don't trust delivery with an item like that. Only way I'd consider is if you lived near Champaign, IL (Joliet, IL within reason as I go up there quite a bit).

I just got a wiiu too, and have seen that all the best WiiU games are going to still run you near retail.

asdad123

Positive seller feedback for asdad123 sold me a spotify pass saving me some money.

Positive Buyer feedback for Texasairhead101

Want to Sell:

For Shipping:
16gb Vita Memory Card. About 2 weeks old. Bought it to use with a Playstation TV, but I returned it. I would return the card as well, but I threw out the cardboard lol.
$20 shipped in the US

Assassins Creed Black Flag download code for Xbox One
$8 code delivered via PM

Local to North Jersey Only:
PS4 20th Anniversary. Still sealed. Need the money asap for car repairs, therefore why it is local only.
$1150 Local

Iphone 5 16gb Black. ATT Model. Mint condition. Comes with box, unused charger/cable
$220 Local

Nexus 6 32gb Midnight Blue ATT Model. Brand new. Just opened to activate and take my sim card out. Probably going to stick with my 6 plus if I can sell this. Literally received it yesterday 12/31/14. Still has the factory screen protector on it and all accessories untouched.
$600 Local

Invis

WTS:

JVC HA-RX700 Headphones - $30 shipped PayPal

I'm the third owner of these headphones. The original owner put dynamat in the cups as well as did the felt mod (removed the top layer of felt ring). The second owner put the pink foam in the headphones.

The original owner said he used it very lightly and the second owner only had it for two days. I used it for about a month and realized I prefer IEMs over full-size cans. So light usage from all owners.

1e98mN1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

R5hcf4m.jpg

nnwVhiU.jpg

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - PM me with what you want and we'll working something out. I'd ask that if you don't want the whole lot, then please buy more than one game so shipping doesn't eat up the entire thing.

I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. Here is the list:

- Pokemon Ruby (w/ manual) SOLD
- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (w/ manual) SOLD
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

7VTz0fE.jpg

PyR08M7.jpg

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Selling a 16GB Wifi Ipad 3. No scratches, dings, etc. It has been on my nightstand so it is still is super good shape. Runs just as well as the day I got it. Currently has whatever the latest version of iOS 8 is installed. Comes with the original box and cables.

Price is $180 Paypal gift. Shipping included. Can usually ship next business day, or same day if payment is received early enough.

p150006921-3.jpg

Dog not included.

edit: sold

Siegmeyer

Although the trade didn't initiate here, I wanted to leave very positive seller feedback for Nekobo.

Just before Christmas I started a thread in Gaming about the best way to get my hands on Xenoblade Chronicles and he contacted me via PM saying he had a copy. I offered a price, he found out the shipping costs from US to UK, had it posted by Boxing Day and it arrived yesterday. Very efficient and it's fantastic condition.

I have in my Steam inventory a copy of Spacebase DF-9 and a copy of Frozen Synapse

Willing to sell each one for somewhere around $7 each, about $5 cheaper than each are currently on the Steam store.

WTS 2 Nvidia codes (1 Available)

Pick Your Path (AC:Unity, Far Cry 4, or The Crew) - SOLD

Pick Your Path (AC:Unity, Far Cry 4, or The Crew) - $30

Paypal: Gift

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. Want Pikmin 3 for Wii U or PayPal (non-gift ok of you add fees). This post will be updated with every sale. If an item is still shown in the list below it is still available.
Pics for all items here: http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/mdsfx/library/Sale

Club Nintendo - I have 650 points burning a hole in my pocket. Willing to buy game codes for people. Name your price.

Wii U - Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze: SOLD
Complete and mint.

Xbox One - Shadow of Mordor Dark Ranger Pack DLC: $6

Xbox 360 - Dodonpachi Saidaioujou: $38
Complete and mint standard platinum edition.

Xbox 360 - Catherine: $13
Complete, disc is mint, case has a very small chip in corner.

Xbox 360 - Raiden IV: $20
Complete and like new.

Arcade Parts - Seimitsu LS-32-01 joystick: $19
Comes with black balltop, brand new official harness, original black dust washer, and 3 laser cut acrylic dust washers (black and clear). Used for less than 15 hours in like new condition.

Want to buy:

Want to sell:

ultraviolet/itunes codes.

We're The Millers (UV)
Argo (UV)
Horrible Bosses (UV)
The World's End (UV and/or iTunes)
Gravity (UV)
Silver Linings Playbook (UV)
Evil Dead (2013) (UV)
Fast and Furious 6 (plus vudu bonus content) (UV and/or iTunes)
Fast and Furious (UV and/or iTunes)
Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (UV and/or iTunes)
Django Unchained (UV)
Django Unchained (iTunes)

$3 each,
$30 for all
*$25 for all codes. Offer good until the end of day Jan 1st, 2015 PST.*

Paypal gift or pay fees on individual codes. Would consider Amazon gift if you buy all codes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
More positive buyer feedback, this time for properpropaganda. Just like the previous people, responsive and quick with messages & payment.

Selling UV codes for the following movies:

Riddick - $1
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition - $5
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition - $7

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
*NES system custom modded light skyblue with blue led comes with nano loop sound mod and a seperate new pin connector-$75 plus shipping can pm pics
*Jtag phat 360 with controller-$85 plus shipping
16gb Vita memory card-$16

What does this mod do? Would love to see some pictures even though I probably wont buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom