• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

PS4 20th ANNIVERSARY CONSOLE (sealed)

**PRICE DROP**
$1200 shipped (w/ insurance, tracking, delivery confirmation, etc.)

- Borderlands 2 Vita code
$17

- JBL Micro Wireless Ultra-Portable Speaker
- Built-In Bass Port and Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
- Adult owned and barely used, includes carrying bag and charger
$28 shipped

- 11in macbook air soft sleeve (unopened)
- Navy blue runetz
- Pictured here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KAJN5JY/?tag=neogaf0e-20ie=UTF8&psc=1
$10 shipped

Happy to provide pics or answer questions via PM.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Hey guys I am looking for a cheap copy of Wolfenstein The New Order on Xbox One.

Thanks. Message me. I'm looking forward to building a positive reputation here on GAF.

LQX

FS: Everything ships from NY.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Steam inventory item $25
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/261640/

Wii remote plus. Opened but brand new. $25

Quake1028

Want to Buy
Luigi's Mansion GCN black label and complete
NBA 2K15 PS4/XBO digital
GTAV PS4/XBO digital
Ryse: Son of Rome XBO digital

Sunset Overdrive XBO digital
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood XBO digital

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale:

Black OG Nintendo 3DS $60 SHIPPED

Comes with charger and replacement stylus.
It's in very good shape, however the bottom touch screen has "yellowed" and is noticeably a different "shade of white" than the top screen. Functionally, it works great. It would make a great second 3DS for your spouse or children... since they probably won't care about the bottom screen issue.

Here are some pics:
1Fzczf9.jpg

No comestic defects, adult owned and the DPad, Circle Pad and buttons are in great shape.

RwlFWSt.jpg

You can't really tell in the photo, but the bottom screen is yellowed.

3)
mX5nSnR.jpg

Trying to show how slightly different the bottom screen has "yellowed" in comparison to a normal screen. Both 3DS are in Bightness Lv 5 with Power Saving off.

Positive SELLER feedback for Mrklaw.

Gave me a great price on a PSX Yaroze with box, manuals, and all. Shipped fast and communicated great to help me lose my GAF buying/selling virginity!

nilbog21

Banned
Looking for Wii U games

Super Smash Brothers
DK: Tropical
Super Mario 3D World
MK 8

PM me if you are looking to sell these titles

also looking for a gamecube adapter, but not willing to pay $60++

Late positive buyer feedback for the following, busy with the holidays and slipped my mind, very sorry.

mdsfx
Narras
ViciousDS
MegaKungFuRadio
chuckycem
Joe
LarryButz
etae

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. Want PayPal (non-gift ok if you add fees). Pics for all items here: http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/mdsfx/library/Sale

Amazon Prime: 10% OFF
I have $100 in credit that I have no need for right now. Looking to purchase items for people at a 10% discount. Items must be prime eligible.

(X1) Shadow of Mordor DLC: $5
Dark Ranger Pack. Includes character skin and "test of power" challenge mode.

(X360) Raiden IV: $20
Complete and like new.

Club Nintendo
I have 650 points burning a hole in my pocket. Willing to buy game codes for people. Name your price.

Arcade Parts
Seimitsu LS-32-01 joystick: $19
Comes with black balltop, brand new official harness, original black dust washer, and 3 laser cut acrylic dust washers (black and clear). Used for less than 15 hours in like new condition.

***SOLD ITEMS***
(X1) Forza Horizon 2
(X360) Catherine
(WiiU) Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
(X1) Halo Master Chief Collection
(X1) KI Ultra Fan Book

Got an extra Gamecube adapater from Bestbuy and decided to see if anyone wanted it before I went to CAG or ebay

WTS:

Gamecube adapter ------$60 (1 sold to yurilowell, 1 left)

Paypal gift

ryuen

Done multiple transactions through here; I think I'm at a 5 in the document but it's definitely more than that. Accept Paypal gift, will ship immediately after payment.

ALWAYS WILLING TO NEGOTIATE. IF I DON'T RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS, MESSAGE ME AGAIN.

Prices include shipping. All games in great condition and are complete. If you're located in Downtown SF and can meet during weekdays, take 10% off anything listed.

C9veJcX.jpg

Resident Evil 4 - $15
Mirror's Edge - $15
Bayonetta - $15
The Orange Box - SOLD
Metal Gear Solid 3 - $10
Zone of the Enders 2 - $15
Ico - $13
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns - $13

p4gTGgD.jpg

$80 for the lot, willing to part out.

YOYl4Rkl.png

SjOPKkgl.png

Some paint scuffs on the X'Eye itself, could possibly come off with a little bit of work. Includes replacement AC Adapter & Genesis 6-Button controller. Tested and works perfectly. Tested all games as well. $225 shipped. New price!

$_12.JPG

Record Store Day 2014 Exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix #1 - $40

$_12.JPG

Super Puzzle Fighter II GBA - $25

$_12.JPG

Lord Of The Rings x Monopoly set (sealed, from 2012) - $90[/QUOTE]

dt2jaQ3l.png

Es1piXcl.png

(IMPORT) Donkey Konga Gamecube, CiB. $50

KooPaL

WTB/WTT
MCC Digital Code Preferred - 35 Dollars

WTS - Prices are Indicated below but I am willing to negotiate so just PM me any offer :) ** Lowered Prices on Items Below **
Super Smash Bros 4 3DS - 25 Shipped
Bravely Default - 22 Shipped
Pokemon X - 20 Shipped
Fire Emblem Awakening - 25 Shipped
Kingdom Hearts 3D Sealed - 20 Shipped
Kirby 3ds Sealed - 22 Shipped
Red 3DS XL Very Good Condition - 130 Shipped
PS Vita OLED 4 GB with grip - 135 Shipped
Persona 4 Golden - 20 Shipped
Tearaway Sealed - 18 Shipped

AC IV: Black Flag Xbox One Code - 5.00 Instant Email send

Paypal gift is the preferred payment option. Offers are accepted within reason however I think my prices are reasonable. Lastly, if you need pics just let me know.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for terrisus: sold me some GBA games for great prices, then shipped them quickly and safely. Also, terrific communication and all-around nice person.

sphinx

the piano man
Amiibos from Europe for Americans and Canadians

I was hesitating to offer this but since I am more and more in need of money, I will put this here in case someone is interested.

I am in Germany and this is my Saturn store today, January 7th 2015, pics taken by me

there were

7 Marths, 8 Villagers and 8 WiiFit Trainers

if you want 1 or 2 amiibos, I am willing to go there, buy them and send them to you.

These are the costs so you know why the price is the one I am asking for.

.- 1 Amiibo in the store costs 13.99 euros, that's actual retail price here.

.- Shipping certified to the US costs 5.60 euros (the service is "Grossbrief International" with "Einschreiben" which means "registered" (or something like that). It is honest-to-god the cheapest/safest way there is to send something to the US.

.- the cardboard by DHL costs 1.99 euros and there fits 1 or 2 amiibos, which I'd pack properly with newspaper and/or bubblewrap

.- for each shipment, regardless of whether it's 1 amiibo or 2 amiibos, I'll take a fee of 5 euros, for my effort and time.

let's add everything up:

1 amiibo

13.99 + 5.60 + 1.99 + 5.00 = 26.58 Euros

26.58 euros converted to US dls -> $31.46. I'd round it.

US$ 30.00 for one amiibo.

2 amiibos

13.99 + 13.99 + 5.60 + 1.99 + 5.00 = 40.57 Euros

40.57 euros converted to US dls -> $48.02 dls

each amiibo would cost you US$ 24.01

(So if you followed the math, you'd know buying two is the deal you are looking for)

PM to place an order.

forgot to say: only paypal gift please.

Thanks

Necrovex

I need to start selling some of my old anime, since I'll be living in a faraway place where anime goes to die:

WTS:

Black Lagoon Blu-Ray Set season 1/2: $25.

Lain Blu-Ray (Out-of-date version): $100.

Yu Yu Hakusho Blu-Ray (all four seasons): $80

Hellsing Ultimate Volume 1-8 (Bluray): $40

Persona 4 Animation 1+2 (Blu-Ray): $40

Steins Gate Part 1+2 (Blu-ray): $40

Xillia 2: $25

Paypal. Shipping is included in the price.

WTB

Gamecube Wavebird controller + receiver , or receiver by itself. Have paypal, please PM.

Sorry, I meant the receiver for the Wavebird, not the Gamecube adapter.

This light be a long shot but I'm looking for the hardcover edition of The Flash Volume 1: move forward. It's from the new 52. Anyone have one for sale?

Now a neogaf platinum trader. As a thanks to the community, I will take $5 off the next 5 people who pre-order a game through me.

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES[/B]

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new releases this week include:
Nothing really of note

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

Lego Batman 3 (Vita) - $7.99
COD: Advanced Warfare (X1/PS4/360/PS3) - $31.99
Little Big Planet (PS4) - $31.99
Shadow of Mordor (X1) - $31.99
Drive Club (PS4) - $31.99
Lego Batman (X1/PS4) - $39.99 / (360/PS3) - $24.99
The Wolf Among Us (X1/PS4/360/PS3) - $15.99
The Walking Dead: Season Two (X1/PS4) - $15.99

WTS:

I recent bought a vita on here from an awesome gafer but some of the games are just not for me, the following are for sale, if interested please let me know. Prices aren't set in stone, send me an offer if you think they are too high.

Earth Defense Force 3 Portable $25
Professional Baseball Spirits vita $15
Soul Sacrifice
$15

Anyone on here interested in like new copies of following:

The Last of Us Post Pandemic Edition $400-$450
Fallout 3 Survival Edition(360) $350-$400
Skyrim CE with 1st edition hardback guide w/ map(ps3) $100-$125

Not sure what to price them at, listed a range if I'm off way off let me know.

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably cart-only SNES and GENESIS games, or disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. I like platformers and Zelda-likes best, but I try to keep an open mind. I generally don't care for violent games or sports games. Also, they don't have to be cart or disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

Wii Point Cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

fader

WTS:

PS3 160GB $120

Comes with original box including and HDMI cable. No extra games however.

slim-ps3-160gb-for-sale-2crazy-hotmail-com-it-used-to-to-play-on-ad-127951_zps56e81081.jpg

Hori real arcade pro n3 sa for PS3 $70
in full working condition, comes in original packing.
tumblr_nakcxj7vwl1rcb09yo1_500.jpg

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Playstation 4 Anniversary console

I'm looking to sell this on the lower end of what these are going for on eBay (1200-1300). I can cover shipping, which would be insured and require a signature.

Very tempted to keep it but with a recent PC upgrade and the need for a new monitor I just can't justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom