• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a spare Sims 3 on Steam? My girlfriend wanted something to do at the apartment while I'm at work, but it's not in the budget.

I have Sanctum 2 and Castle Crashers to trade. :c

HaL64

Positive Seller feedback for SomewhatGroovy

I bought some SNES games from. Fast shipping and quick communication. Overall a pleasant transaction.

chronomac

I'm looking for any digital codes for iTunes movies. Just let me know which ones you have and we'll figure out a good deal (PM or in the thread).

I have a verified PayPal account.

This is to gage interest. if interested PM me

No games or game cases are included here. just swag. Boxes will be included

Senran Kagura Shinoni Versus Lets get physical edition extra content
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ct7hBPo.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7dZuecq.jpg?1[/IMG]
Box comes with Artbook and Soundtrack

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD LE box
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TIZNhwL.jpg[/IMG]
Comes with the Artbook

Persona Q
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KoEy76d.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/D0XfLec.jpg[/IMG]
Comes with cards still sealed, Soundtrack, Artbook. (currently using the 3DSXL case)

WWE 2K14 Hulkamania Edition
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vTeosuJ.jpg[/IMG]
Includes the Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Hulk Hogan
Exclusive Funko "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan vinyl figure
Exclusive piece of authentic ring canvas from Hulk Hogan's Monday Night Raw appearance on March

No games will come unless you are INTERESTED in the entire LE, in which case PM me too.

This just Came in too.

PSVita 2000 (slim) bundle
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ktAp1zO.jpg[/IMG]
The Vita slim, with a screen protector and silicon case already installed (charger will be sent too obviously)

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EgG6A8Q.jpg[/IMG]

travel case

and your choice of any 3 games from here. Thats right ANY unless i state otherwise or they are pending sell elsewhere, in which I will notify you.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Lx2VkgS.jpg[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GFnySJQ.jpg[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FlO0G62.jpg[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UF2hfSF.jpg[/IMG]

asking 200 for this bundle,, lowest i'll go is 150 but open to all offers.

Think of this as the New Years sale from me.

IF interested PM me some offers.

sphinx

the piano man
just a heads-up, I will answer all PMs I've received so far in the next 24 hours, thanks for your patience.

Sphinx's amiibo offer page for any additional amiibos you need. 898, you will probably pay less for nrvalleytime's Capt. Falcon amiibo, but for the other(s) you should consider hitting up sphinx. :)

that's very nice of you max :)

thing is, many guys here really want american amiibos.

European amiibos have a slightly different package with 5 languages instead of 3.

those wanting them for collecting purposes wouldn't want an amiibo collection with pieces that look different. I can definitely understand that. I have my OCDs too, lol.

webkatt

I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring. Today I am visiting 3 Best Buys and 6 Targets to do some audits.

I can grab some ambiios for people. They will likely be run of the mill ones like Mario, Peach, Kirby, Luigi, Fox, Samus, etc. Unnless by dumb luck I run into some of the more rare ones.

I anyone would like a U.S. Version of any of these I can oblige.

Let's say $25 shipped to the US48.
Shipping from Los Angeles.

Personally I don't know how much shipping is on these or the cost of a small box+protection.

maxcriden

that's very nice of you max :)

PM'd him/her. Thanks for the tip!

My pleasure, I hope you guys can make something work :)

I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring. Today I am visiting 3 Best Buys and 6 Targets to do some audits.

Let's say $25 shipped to the US48.
Shipping from Los Angeles.

Personally I don't know how much shipping is on these or the cost of a small box+protection.

That's very kind of you. Would you be willing to pick up some food from Sabra Beirut Mix in Hermosa Beach while you're there? ;)

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

You guys are killing me with these food pics lol. I'm getting so hungry and I still have a few hours until I get home from work and can go eat dinner.

cafemomo

Will trade chicago pizza for a double double with a vanilla milkshake

I can't guarantee the pizza wont be half eaten or be spoiled on the way there

zulux21

Want to Sell:
Ultraviolet code for
Person of interest season 3

the person of interest one is listed as a digital hd ultraviolet I don't know if that matters.

I am just looking for what ever reasonable offer I get on it (I am not expecting much, just don't want offers like a steam key from an indie bundle that was originally sold for a buck for a bunch of games) I will accept payment in pretty much anything you want if I don't actually use it I will figure out how to I am not picky lol.
Just shoot me a PM if interested, I will likely just sell to the best offer I get later tonight (if I get any offers)

GravyButt

H:

Wii games :

The biggest loser challenge

Golds Gym Dance Workout

Wii Fit Plus (no board)

Zumba Fitness Join the party

Winter fun 30 great games

Game Party 3

Happy Feet

W: Paypal

Willing to sell all together for $35 shipped. If interested shoot me a pm!

maxcriden

can i Buy some food here now??

seriously. Those look good

I think we actually could sell food, if we wanted to. If anyone wants/needs any foods or candy local to America or Vermont specifically, and is willing to pay cost + shipping (shipping is typically obscenely expensive for a heavy parcel of food, though!), don't hesitate to let me know.

terrisus

I think that technically counts, terry, but just barely. It was a sit-down location, right?

Nah, it was just along the wall, not an actual go-inside place.
But, I mean, there were seats around... >.>

I think we actually could sell food, if we wanted to. If anyone wants/needs any foods or candy local to America or Vermont specifically, and is willing to pay cost + shipping (shipping is typically obscenely expensive for a heavy parcel of food, though!), don't hesitate to let me know.

And now Max suddenly has a dozen orders to ship out Vermont maple syrup and Cabot cheese.

Le-mo

WTS: Prices are shipped

nEPn6zSU7Y6r4embIg9hSxYIPnjldLYbIi22qxUUv_1hOJgNq9Wm05AG51Mh2rOphJ1GaamjHJs=w1877-h780

Gamecube controller adapter. $50

0dnTETJSPt0uNo_bu5IbBvY01qPVNN-EjN5hyLeEgsCE-0QKT-wbeENyrfST0n3L5Cm0eRnnbBU=w1877-h780

iPhone 4s 16GB for sprint. Comes with case and usb charger only. In excellent condition. $100

KUesVFiSo5hAJlymFrp0hwAKdYTieodOi7GeJPPbaGLy6gd9z1vwe7pFXr6jGh_dN6vAzHV2p-M=w1877-h780

Kindle fire HDX 7." Barely have 3 hours of use on it. $100

pku5aYEWOiwC4gwvDXMqZaBbqHl8ty-tCwoggr02C52tB01r9iW-BVw9x8r8qCPhjXsmnAdcdYU=w1877-h780

A screen replacement for an iPhone 4S. $12

j9vWg8y4WHaPiegzMrzoByTZ2oJrNBpVg5pltponVTNMd1E304vMk5Oztc8gpvxRGLKKfiIza1Q=w1877-h780

GTX 480. It's a few years old. I replaced it with a R9 290X. $60.

PM if interested. I'm gold status.

Fireblend

Banned
This is what happens if we let max have this much control over this thread. He can hijack it at will.

Man, we had an incredibly good Chicago-style pizza place here in Costa Rica near where I work, but the placed closed down a little over a year ago and now there's literally no place to fulfill my desires for it. It's excruciating.

KooPaL

WTB/WTT
MCC Digital Code Preferred - 35 Dollars

WTS - Prices are Indicated below but I am willing to negotiate so just PM me any offer :) ** Lowered Prices on Items Below **
Fire Emblem Awakening - 25 Shipped
Kingdom Hearts 3D Sealed - 20 Shipped
Kirby 3ds Sealed - 22 Shipped
PS Vita OLED 4 GB with grip - 135 Shipped
Persona 4 Golden - 20 Shipped

Red 3DS XL Very Good Condition - 125 Shipped
Super Smash Bros 4 3DS - 25 Shipped
Bravely Default - 22 Shipped - Pending
Pokemon X - 20 Shipped
Tearaway Sealed - 15 Shipped
Rayman Origins Vita - 13 Shipped
Legend of Dragoon Original Black Case (Disks are in very good condition) - 18 Shipped
Final Fantasy Tactics Greatest Hits Sealed (Small crack in front case) - 15 Shipped
Final Fantasy Anthology Greatest Hits (Opened but unused copy) - 15 Shipped
Xenogears Greatest Hits (Opened but unused copy; small crack in front case) - 18 Shipped

AC IV: Black Flag Xbox One Code - 5.00 Instant Email
Waterfield 13.3 MBA 2012 Sleeve (Fully Loaded Config With Leather Trims, Suspension Rings etc) with pouch - 50 Shipped

Paypal gift is the preferred payment option. Offers are accepted within reason however I think my prices are reasonable. Lastly, if you need pics just let me know.

WTS:

Super Smash Bros Wii U (Sealed)-53 shipped
Wii U Gamecube controller (sealed)-29 shipped
Mario Kart 7 (game only)-23 shipped
Super Mario 3D Land (game only)-21 shipped

etae

For Sale
Neogaf + Positive Buyer/Seller previously Neogaf Gold.
Everything priced below ebay/amazon

Want to Trade my (Like new/very good) Wii U Deluxe with games for your (Like new/very good) PS4 ON HOLD
Wii U deluxe set(HDMI Cable/Sensor Bar/Wii U GamePad Cradle/Wii U GamePad Stand
/Wii U Console Stand)
Wii Classic Controller and Wii Remote

Wii U games:
Nintendo Land
Monster Hunter 3 ultimate

Wii Games
Xenoblade with preorder artbook
Super paper mario
Kirby's epic yarn
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World

Wii Classic Controller and Wii Remote

Also willing to throw in my Nintendo ID (which is super easy to transfer)
It has NES remix and the Wii U virtual console versions of Super Metroid and Kirby's adventure

Shipping included in the US
Might be willing to ship to Canada but expect to pay $10-$15 more
Paypal fees included

Shipped First Class with Tracking

Items under $20 DO NOT include tracking add a $1 if you want that.

Fangamer Mother 3 Handbook/Pork Survival Manual Guide Paperback 1st edition very good condition $150
Wasteland 2 kickstarter edition sealed. $35
Battle World Kronos BATTLEKIT - MAJOR EDITION kickstarter edition never used but slightly damaged in transit. $20
Various Iceland Dale I & 2 stuff (instruction manuals posters cloth map, quick references). $15
Persona 4 sealed with strategy guide sealed $40
Devil Summoner 2 sealed $15
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne heavily used strategy guide(missing bookmark and poster) $21
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) Limited Edition sealed $120
Disgaea D2 (PS3) collectors edition sealed $73
Panzer Draggon II Zwei Used. Case has cracks/disc has scratches plus a small blockbuster sticker probably removable but it is complete. $35
Pier Solar 2nd edition (aka reprint edition) genesis hardcase version never opened. The outer plastic is dusty but the sticker seal is intact $130
Shin Megami Tensei figurines (naga name plate found but not pictured and slight tape residue on varna name plate) including the extremely rare Digital Devil Saga figure Varna $70

PSP games
all complete in very good condition

Persona 1 collectors $45/Persona 2 collectors $45
Disgaea 2 with strategy guide $35
RlKByn6s.jpg

Lunar silver star harmony with strategy guide $24
Y9RSMH2s.jpg

Mana Khemia with double jump strategy guide $19
y7J8N1Qs.jpg

Phantom Brave sealed with strategy guide $24
O6s66e8s.jpg

Castlevania $12 Gradius collection sold Capcom Collection Reloaded $12
Y9iFSDfs.jpg

Breath of fire III $12 Crimson Gem saga(sun damage to cover, faded) $25 Persona 3 portable sealed $18
dkANO2Js.jpg

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite $8 Phantasy star portable $6 Brave Story $13
NQd1aIDs.jpg

Gungnir $12 Star ocean first departure $13 Tactics ogre $8
Ys I & II Chronicles sealed $18 Ys Oath in felghana $20 Ys Seven $16
MKUPZGTs.jpg

Prinny 2 sealed $24 ZHP:Unlosing ranger $26
67Ww7cDs.jpg

Nvm, truly shook that the FAQ had this QA lol

How many times can you redeem a pick a game code with the same account ? Can you sell the redeemed code ?

/ps4 Christmas bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom