• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

andymcc

Banned
looking to sell the PSN free game promo I got from my PS4. This includes a choice between: NBA2k15, LBP3, Farcry 4 or Destiny. looking for $30 via PayPal.

Neogaf Plus Seller

WTS

20th anniversary PS4 - $1,250 shipped with insurance

Sunset Overdrive XB1 - $30 shipped

UFC PS4 - $20 shipped

3 Months XBL Digital Code - $16

Accept Paypal gift. PM me.

WTB

1 year PS+ - $35

tmtyf

Selling/trading a modded controller for a buddy of mine. Its a 3PS60 controller which is basically a 360 controller in a PS3 shell that works with xbox 360/PC via usb. It was commissioned through RDC who is known for making custom modded controllers. He originally paid a couple hundred for it so looking for any offers or trades for certain model PS3's. If any questions send me a PM. Thanks :)

Itg5dKe.jpg

wQ25BP1.jpg

f4iBK6p.jpg

I am looking to trade or sell my ASSASSIN'S CREED IV BLACK FLAG & ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY XBOX ONE Codes for only $25. If you have something you'd like to trade please do not hesitate to shoot me an offer to my private box here or if you want to reach me super quick just message me directly via Xbox LIVE- My GamerTag is BULLY 4 MIZZOU. Just so you know I currently own all the current consoles(X1, PS4, WiiU), all the previous gen consoles(360, PS3, Wii) and a PS Vita and 3DS XL.

Mark5130

Want To Sell

Would like PayPal gift or fees paid.

One Month Xbox Live Code x2 - $5 each

Sims 4 PC Origin Digital Code (U.S.) - $25

Want To Buy - This is going to be an over the moon request, but I'm looking for an instruction manual for the U.S. SNES version of Final Fight Guy. Also looking for CIB SNES, Genesis, PS1 and Dreamcast games.

HaL64

Want To Sell

Would like PayPal gift or fees paid.

$20 PSN Currency Code - $16

One Month Xbox Live Code x2 - $5 each

Sims 4 PC Origin Digital Code (U.S.) - $25

Want To Buy - This is going to be an over the moon request, but I'm looking for an instruction manual for the U.S. SNES version of Final Fight Guy.

I'd like a manual for that game too. So if someone has two...

Invis

Got tons of crap that I know I'm never going to use again and trying to get something for them. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though.

- Pokemon Ruby (w/ manual) SOLD
- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (w/ manual) SOLD
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Daytona USA - Championship Circuit Edition
- Nascar 98
- Road Rash - the entire front cover can be detached, the plastic holding it onto the case is broken, so I just snap it into place the best I can
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

WTS: Nvidia pick 1 of 3 games code (Assassin’s Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 or The Crew)

I would like to trade it for Divinity: Original Sin if anyone has it available.

Aselith

This is pretty popular figure but i figured i bring it to gaf first for 250 it's my hades figure, also autograph by the artist - for 250 through paypal PM if interested

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/284049_10152154902675258_5248169_n.jpg?oh=7b6ad8c7763e6642cf2cfe12bf18c8fb&oe=55382F1A&__gda__=1432967371_d670648586f47da10367e1900940b138[IMG]

also a video [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsjDmmw9jYw[/url]

I guess it would be worth alot more for a collector collecting all of these guys lol

any questions PM[/QUOTE]

Is that from a show or something? Shit looks pretty cool

WTB:

-Shadow of Mordor PS4
-DriveClub PS4 (DUH)

Located in NJ, USA.

PayPal ready for one or the other. Maybe both if it's a good deal.

WTS:

-AC Unity/Black Flag combo download codes XB1

Are there any good deals in the US for OG black 3DS systems at the moment? If anyone is selling one in mint condition, I may be interested. I did see one for sale a few pages ago, but the yellowing bottom screen has put me off.

I need it to be on older firmware so I can use it for homebrew.

_machine

WTB: Far Cry 4 / Nvidia Pick your Path - 22$

WTS: Rockman 1 - Famicom (cartridge only, wrapped in plastic) 50usd + postage from Finland

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - Currently only TWO Four Month cards left!
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve months: $40 - Currently out of stock. Will edit when they become available again (soon). PM me to "preorder" if you'd like.
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (404+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Nightz

WTS
Paypal preferred, gift or buyer covers fees. Will ship USPS Priority and give you a tracking number (US only). I'm a GAF Plus seller/buyer. Help me clear some shelf space!

PS3 Slim Bundle - $240 shipped
Console with 500 GB Hard Drive and power cable
3 DS3 controllers
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Origins
Buzz Quiz TV (comes with Buzz remotes)
DJ Hero (no turntable)
DJ Hero 2 (no turntable)
Final Fantasy XIII
Gran Turismo 5
Infamous
Infamous 2
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet 2
Portal 2
Ratchet & Clank Future A Crack in Time
The Sly Cooper Collection
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

Blu-rays - not willing to sell single blu-rays at this point, but I'll sell in bundles of 3 or more. Pick 3 blu-rays for $15 shipped. For each additional one, add $3. All are in mint condition, some are still sealed. UV/digital codes may or may not be included.
2 Fast 2 Furious
A Knight's Tale
Astro Boy
Batman Begins
Cars
Chuck The Complete First Season
Chuck The Complete Second Season
Chuck The Complete Fifth Season
District 9
Dredd
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Fast and Furious
Fast Five Extended Edition
GI Joe The Rise of Cobra
Glee The Complete First Season
Halo Legends
I, Robot
Inception
Independence Day
Initial D (live action movie, not the anime)
Life of Pi
Looper
Men in Black 3
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Bonus Disc
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol
Monsters vs. Aliens
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Oblivion
Pacific Rim 3D
Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1
Planet 51
Puss in Boots
Remember the Titans
Robocop
Short Circuit
Source Code
Speed Racer
Star Trek
Step Up 3
The Benchwarmers
The Blind Side
The Bourne Legacy
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
The Fast and the Furious
The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift
The Game Plan
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey
The Italian Job
The Karate Kid (the Jaden Smith one)
The Sandlot 20th Anniversary Edition
The Wolverine
Tron Legacy 3D
X-Men First Class
X-Men Origins Wolverine

Grimalkin

Want to Buy:

DreamGEAR Nintendo DSi XL Comfort Grip

New or used so long as it is in good working condition - no tears and the silicone isn't stretched out.

SELLING

PS4 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

Shrink wrapping was removed to see #. Items were never removed. Still New in Box.

$1,200 Free Shipping

Paypal Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom