• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich!

kfpspx.JPG

As new, and boxed. UK based, but will ship internationally if you pay the extra shipping cost.

Best offer via PM. Payment via PayPal. Thanks!

WTB: CIB Vanquish and Yakuza 4 for PS3

Gamestop sells them used for $13 and $15 but none in my area have them, only one has Vanquish but not complete, disc only. If anyone is willing to part with their copies, PM me. Looking to pay a little less or a little more than what GS sells them for.

WTB:

Club Nintendo Code-Smash Bros 3DS

Gamecube-Gotcha Force

Gotcha Force needs to be complete with case, artwork, manual, and game. I realize this is a pricey game and I'm willing to pay for a copy in good shape.

Please PM me if you have either of these items are willing to sale them.

Needlecrash

WTS: Sanwa JLF with square and octagonal gates and 8 Sanwa OBSF-30 buttons (6x white, 2x Black Rim/Grey Plunger). Barely used.

Asking $35 shipped via USPS priority.

Selling some of my game stuff. Would like to only ship in the US. Smoke free home and I keep great care of all my games. Open to reasonable offers.

For feedback here is my ebay account: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=redesox213

Brand New/Sealed 20 Anniversary PS4 - Pick up only in MA $1400

Sega 3D Classics Collection (Japan Region) - $35 shipped

Sin and Punishment Wii. Brand New and sealed $20 shipped

Might add a few more here.

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts, all region free, very limited stock:

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin - $20

Transistor - $6
Costume Quest 2 - $7
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - $10
The Banner Saga - $6
The Stanley Parable - $6
Prison Architect - $5
Octodad: Dadliest Catch - $5
Planetary Annihilation - $5
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - $8
The Legend of Korra - $10
Shovel Knight - $10

Sillution

Want to sell, a few Mad Catz fight sticks.

I have two PS3 Mad Catz sticks and one xbox 360 stick. The PS3 fight sticks are the Super Street Fighter 4 stick and the Street Fighter X Tekken VS Fight stick. The xbox 360 fight stick is the Super Street Fighter 4 fight stick.

Please PM me with offers on any stick.

Shipping will be UPS with tracking number provided.

Paypal accepted.

6iavYF0.jpg

xB5ANNc.jpg

UAjbXwD.jpg

randome

Have (all PS3)

• The Last of Us
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Just Cause 2
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Marvel SHS
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • PS3 Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins UE
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

AwRy108

New Nintendo 3DS Japan Import. In perfect condition. Used for 2 hours. Put Hori screen protectors on the second it came out of the box. Also have a Brand New Hori case for the n3DS that I will include. $180 shipped

Just a heads-up to prospective buyers: the New 3DS is, sadly, region locked.

Thanks for the great podcast, Kevin! Surprised to see you getting rid of so much stuff--I hope everything is okay.

Positive seller feedback for M3z_. Sold me Alien Isolation (Xbox One) for a great price and the DLC code was even unused! Would definitely recommend! My only suggestion is maybe he could have included a new pair of underwear also..

Just a heads-up to prospective buyers: the New 3DS is, sadly, region locked.

Thanks for the great podcast, Kevin! Surprised to see you getting rid of so much stuff--I hope everything is okay.

Thanks! Everything is fine, just never use this stuff. More of a retro and portable guy.

Hey guys, I have a used copy Freedom Wars (the North American version). Willing to ship to the US for $20 in amazon/eShop credit (shipping included in those $20).
PM me if you're interested in making a deal.
I also have a copy of the PS4 version of LBP3 Plush edition if anyone wants to strike a deal
WTS:
Little Big Planet 3: Plush edition (PS4) physical/used. Includes Sack boy plush which is still *sealed*
Freedom Wars (Vita) physical/used

terrisus

Super-duper-ultra-extra Positive Seller feedback for OraleeWey

He saw that I was getting a Vita, so he sent me LittleBigPlanet completely for free, wouldn't even let me pay shipping on it.

sFBZR6p.jpg

Fireblend

Banned
Super-duper-ultra-extra Positive Seller feedback for OraleeWey

He saw that I was getting a Vita, so he sent me LittleBigPlanet completely for free, wouldn't even let me pay shipping on it.

Damn, that's a super awesome gesture. Enjoy your game! I thought it was pretty good.

terrisus

That's so awesome. So you're finally getting a Vita? Which one? :)

Well, the original PM from CidHighwind89 had said "an original Vita" since he was upgrading. Didn't think to ask if it was WiFi or 3G, not that that matters too much.

But, yup, finally getting one. Now I just wait for it to come in (and meanwhile the game is sitting there staring at me :þ)

Damn, that's a super awesome gesture. Enjoy your game! I thought it was pretty good.

Yeah, as I had told him, I wasn't planning to get that game (mainly getting the Vita for JRPGs, and PSOne classics since I never had a PSP), but, can't really say no to a free game. So, I'll definitely have to give it some time now.

Well, the original PM from CidHighwind89 had said "an original Vita" since he was upgrading. Didn't think to ask if it was WiFi or 3G, not that that matters too much.

But, yup, finally getting one. Now I just wait for it to come in (and meanwhile the game is sitting there staring at me :þ)

Yeah, as I had told him, I wasn't planning to get that game (mainly getting the Vita for JRPGs, and PSOne classics since I never had a PSP), but, can't really say no to a free game. So, I'll definitely have to give it some time now.

For the record it is the wifi only one :)

maxcriden

But, yup, finally getting one. Now I just wait for it to come in (and meanwhile the game is sitting there staring at me :þ

That's really neat. Congrats, I know you've been looking for one for a long time!

terrisus

That's really neat. Congrats, I know you've been looking for one for a long time!

Yeah, I mean, it's one of those things where over time enough small reasons for me to want one kind of built up, to the point where I just decided that I should get one if I had the chance.

And selling stuff in this thread is what gave me that chance!

maxcriden

Want to Buy

SNES + Genesis controllers

Your charming, preferably cart-only SNES and GENESIS games, or GCN/Wii and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. I like platformers and Zelda-likes best, but I try to keep an open mind. I generally don't care for violent games or sports games. Also, they don't have to be cart or disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

Wii Point Cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

farisr

Want To Sell:

Xbox Live Gold 12 months code, $45 Canadian. (Works in both US and Canada)

Paypal gift.

PM me if interested. No trades please.

Prices are SHIPPED in the US
Prices Lowered
Paypal ONLY

Clayfighters Sculptor's Cut - cart only / slight label damage - $200
vtEPVy9l.jpg

44Rw4FAl.jpg

Nier - complete - $15
i7EFRe2l.jpg

Parasite Eve - complete with bonus disc (case shows slight creasing/water damage?) - $18
12ifuM1l.jpg

Yakuza 2 - complete - $45
zckfUGvl.jpg

Soul Nomad and the World Eaters - complete - $30
Z8mriHUl.jpg

Phantom Brave - case and disc only - $8
umfKZmUl.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The Beginning of Destiny - case and disc only - $22
VhiPs5kl.jpg

Capcom vs SNK 2 - complete - $12
SPooPcGl.jpg

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - complete - $12