• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3.50 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

007 Skyfall
American Pie*
Batman Begins*
Casper
Cloud Atlas
Djando Unchained
Dragon Tattoo*
Dredd*
Horrible Bosses*
Inception (iTunes) - $2.50
Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
Lawless
Looper
Man of Steel
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol*
Pacific Rim
Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $10
Riddick
The Amazing Spiderman*
The Big Lebowski*
The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight*
The Fast and the Furious
The Great Gatsby
The Wolverine
Total Recall
Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

Also Steam gifts:

7 Days to Die - $10
TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key x5 - $2.25 each

Asking for PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)

WANTS:
PayPal
Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX (JPN) for PS3
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 case

AlexMogil

I'm going to try to sell a couple Surface Pro 3's -

Both are Surface Pro 3 i5 8GB RAM with 256gb storage.

The first one is used and has a purple backlit Type Cover:

bZXen6I.jpg

FisJTTx.jpg

GE8rPUD.jpg

BYTVwvt.jpg

ecSj2sI.jpg

It is in fantastic shape - I didn't use it much as I upgraded to an i7. I've reset the device to factory. I'd like to sell the keyboard and Surface for $999 standard shipping.

The other is new, and also features a new purple keyboard - the seals have never been opened on these.

I'd like to get 1199 for the new keyboard and new Surface with standard shipping.

Expedited shipping is negotiable, of course. If you want bigger pictures, open them in a new tab or I can send others. Please ask!

mjc

WTS:

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition w/Mini Strategy Guide, Artbook, and Soundtrack - Open but in very good condition. $50 shipped.

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Open but in very very good condition. The spell book, art cards, soundtrack, plush, and coin are included along with the game and storage box. Also throwing in the limited edition hardcover strategy guide. $230 shipped.

Dragon Quest IV DS - Sealed, in perfect condition. $50 shipped.

Mondo Studio Ghibli Record (Spirited Away version) - Sealed in very good condition $75 shipped.

I have very good feedback from selling here, if you'd like pictures of any items please let me know. PM if interested, US buyers only please.

paolo11

WTB

Preorder Final Fantasy Type 0 Collectors Edition. (It's sold out everywhere in SoCAL) PS4

WTS

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for N3ds Demo for super super super super CHEAP

PM me so I can tell you the price.

WTS:
Little Big Planet 3 Plush Edition (PS4)
It's the limited edition. The game is used, but in great condition.
I'll trade for $35 (shipped) in eShop credit, Best Buy, or Amazon credit/gift cards.
If you are not interested in the plush toy or the box it comes with, I'll ship the game itself (with the jewel case) for $30 (shipped) since the shipping is cheaper.
I usually ship within 24 hours (1 business day)
PM me for any details, questions, or if you want to see pics.

KooPaL

WTB/WTT
MCC Digital Code Preferred - 35 Dollars

WTS - Prices are Indicated below but I am willing to negotiate so just PM me any offer :)
Red 3DS XL Very Good Condition Box Included (Comes with Pushmo) - 120 Shipped
Pokemon X - 20 Shipped
3DS + Pokemon X - 130 Shipped
Tearaway Sealed - 13 Shipped
Rayman Origins Vita - 13 Shipped
AC IV: Black Flag Xbox One Code - 5.00 Instant Email
Legend of Dragoon Original Black Case (Disks are in very good condition) - 18 Shipped
Final Fantasy Tactics Greatest Hits Sealed (Small crack in front case) - 15 Shipped
Final Fantasy Anthology Greatest Hits (Opened but unused copy) - 15 Shipped
Xenogears Greatest Hits (Opened but unused copy; small crack in front case) - 18 Shipped
Waterfield 13.3 MBA 2012 Sleeve (Fully Loaded Config With Leather Trims, Suspension Rings etc) with pouch - 50 Shipped

Paypal gift is the preferred payment option. Offers are accepted within reason however I think my prices are reasonable. Lastly, if you need pics just let me know.

WTS:

4 PAX South badges. 2 for Friday, 2 for Sat. Wife and I won't be able to go. Looking for $60 dollars totally for all 4. Will ship asap.

ryuen

Done multiple transactions through here; I think I'm at a 5 in the document but it's definitely more than that. Accept Paypal gift, will ship immediately after payment.

ALWAYS WILLING TO NEGOTIATE. IF I DON'T RESPOND WITHIN 12 HOURS, MESSAGE ME AGAIN.

Prices include shipping. All games in great condition and are complete. If you're located in Downtown SF and can meet during weekdays, take 10% off anything listed.

C9veJcX.jpg

Resident Evil 4 - $15
Mirror's Edge - $15
Bayonetta - $15
The Orange Box - SOLD
Metal Gear Solid 3 - $10
Zone of the Enders 2 - $15
Ico - SOLD
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns - $13

p4gTGgD.jpg

$60 for the lot, willing to part out. (All Call of Duty titles pictured have been sold, however).

YOYl4Rkl.png

SjOPKkgl.png

Some paint scuffs on the X'Eye itself, could possibly come off with a little bit of work. Includes replacement AC Adapter & Genesis 6-Button controller. Tested and works perfectly. Tested all games as well. Everything pictured for $225 shipped. New price! Probably last time I'll post this before I put it on eBay

$_12.JPG

Record Store Day 2014 Exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix #1 - $35

$_12.JPG

Super Puzzle Fighter II GBA - $25

dt2jaQ3l.png

Es1piXcl.png

(IMPORT) Donkey Konga Gamecube, CiB. $50

p0sJ7Gr.jpg

Samurai Showdown Anthology PSP - $30

televator

I am now a GAFgold seller.

---For Sale Section---
Prices are shipped in the USA. I take paypal with confirmed shipping address or gift with PM'd address. I also do trades for things in my WTB section.

NES:
-Mario Bros. 3 - $15
SEGA Genesis:
-Earthworm Jim $10
-Primal Rage $5
PS1:
-Mega Man Legends [Disk Only]
Dreamcast:
-Skies of Arcadia [complete, mint] $50
PS3:
-Spec Ops: The Line
N64:
-Super Mario 64 [CIB] - $30
-Super Mario 64 [Cart] - $20
GBA:
-Donkey Kong Country - $10

---Want to Buy/Trade For Section---
Aside from certain PC games and PSN only games I only want physical games.

Hardware:
-NES Top loader/AV Famicom
PS4:
-MGSV Ground Zeroes
-One year PS+
PS3:
-Killzone Trilogy
PS2:
-Metal Slug Anthology
PSP:
-Ys games
DS:
-Bangai O Spirits
-Lunar Knights
3DS:
-Luigi's Mansion
-Star Fox
SNES:
-Super Metroid [CIB]***
N64:
-Majora's Mask [CIB]***

*** For these marked games I'm willing to put the following games from my personal collection on the table:
-Metroid Prime Trilogy [Sealed, New]
-Castlevania III [CIB]

-----------------
PM for any question, pics, offers, or other requests.

maxcriden

If anyone wants my SMG2 CIB on the cheap (I'm in the US), I'd gladly pick up the digital copy instead. PM me if you like. :)

tumblr_m7u5ie1fIo1rpymsbo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnioezhNOX1qedzjao1_500.gif

Happy to sell or trade for PS2/GCN/Wii games or eShop credit/Wii points. :)

WTS

GCN:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Disc Only, but comes with repro cover - $60
Official Nintendo Component Cable - $150

Gameboy - All CiB
Wario Land 1 - $40
Wario Land 2 - $20
Wario Land 3 - $20

NES - All Loose
Ghosts & Goblins - $5
Ninja Gaiden II - $20

Free shipping on anything $20 and above.

+7 Buyer / +8 Seller

I'm willing to trade unopened Amiibo's for games. PM me offers and if I have the amiibo, I might bite. I'm open to lots of suggestions. I've got some of the harder to find ones.

WTB: Monster Jam - Path of Destruction for PS3... Hopefully for something a little lower than the ebay and amazon prices of $30-60.

I live in Yukon Territory in Canada so I realize shipping will be a bit as well but don't mind the slowest option.

Want to sell:

Jakks pacific link figure. Not really digging it. Lost or threw out the package and receipt so I can't return it. Looking to get as close to what I paid for it plus shipping.

Also, how much is the 3ds xl super Mario 2 bundle worth. My store has 2 ATM and debating if they are worth anything. Or are they wildly available again?

Mark5130

Want To Sell

Would like PayPal gift or fees paid.

One Month Xbox Live Code x2 - $5 each

Sims 4 PC Origin Digital Code (U.S.) - $25

Want To Buy - This is going to be an over the moon request, but I'm looking for an instruction manual for the U.S. SNES version of Final Fight Guy. Also looking for CIB NES, SNES, Genesis, GCN, PS1 and Dreamcast games.

isitstill

Positive buyer feedback for maxcriden. He bought a copy of Kuru Kururin Paradise from me.

Even though I got stupid with the shipping and he had to go to the post office and pay a buck and change, he was friendly and understanding throughout (as always).

I've had several transactions with him, and will continue to in the future (and I've learned a lesson about double checking my postage).

Two thumbs up for one of BSTs finest.

maxcriden

Positive buyer feedback for maxcriden. He bought a copy of Kuru Kururin Paradise from me.

Even though I got stupid with the shipping and he had to go to the post office and pay a buck and change, he was friendly and understanding throughout (as always).

I've had several transactions with him, and will continue to in the future (and I've learned a lesson about double checking my postage).

Two thumbs up for one of BSTs finest.

Thanks amiibro!

Positive seller feedback for isitstill, who is always a delight to work with.

BTW, I didn't have to go to the PO--just had to leave the $$ in an envelope for the mailman to pick up. :)

terrisus

Lose copy of Wario Land for the Virtual Boy. Super niche, I know, but I figured I'd see if it would get any bites. - $25 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. only.

For anyone unaware, this game is absolutely amazing. It's worth getting a Virtual Boy for this game alone. And anyone who has a Virtual Boy but doesn't have this game is seriously missing out. It's just an absolutely spectacular game.

Oh yeah, I did a walkthrough for it too... >.>
EDIT: Geeze, it was 10 years ago this Sunday that I wrote that thing... Time flies...

isitstill

BTW, I didn't have to go to the PO--just had to leave the $$ in an envelope for the mailman to pick up. :)

Oh, I misunderstood. Still, leaving money in an envelope is annoying enough, lol!

WTT

Does anyone have a Monster Hunter 4 demo code?

I'd be willing to trade a Fantasy Life CN code or pay a couple of Paypal bucks for one. PM me!

EDIT: I got one! Thanks!

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Playstation 4 Anniversary console

Still looking to sell this on the lower end of what these are going for on eBay (1200-1300). I can cover shipping, which would be insured and require a signature.

Neogaf Plus Seller

WTS

20th anniversary PS4 - $1,150 shipped with insurance

Sunset Overdrive XB1 - $30 shipped

UFC PS4 - $20 shipped

3 Months XBL Digital Code - $15

Accept Paypal gift. PM me.

WTB

1 year PS+ - $35

terrisus

How much do Virtual Boys go for these days?

You can find them around $75-ish to maybe $100 without too much trouble.
More if they come with a bunch of games.

The good news is, aside from 3D Tetris and Waterworld, pretty much all of the US-released games are fairly cheap.
Even 3D Tetris and Waterworld don't get more than $50-ish or so
(and Waterworld is pretty bad)

Don't look at the prices for some of the Japanese games though (it is region-free)
Especially SD Gundam and Virtual Bowling (which is not the same thing as Nester's Funky Bowling)

P.S. If you get a system, make sure to get an AC Adapter and Adapter Tap
The AC Adapter is actually the same one the SNES uses, but you need the Adapter Tap to connect it to the controller

Makes much more sense than burning through batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom