• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malajax

Anyone in the Houston area looking for a PAX South Saturday pass? Had a death in the family so I can't go. Not looking for a profit, just looking to let it go. Pick it up and it's yours $30. Pm me

Positive feedback for SmokeMaxX

I bought psn credit from him.

Would that be a seller feedback or buyer feedback? Honestly, I always get it confused.

JayEH

PS4 for sale, with some games! Comes with everything except box.

DriveClub
Far Cry 4
TLoU Remaster
AssCreed 4
Watch Doge
Hotline Miami
Battlefield 4

DriveClub is the only physical game, the rest are on HDD, can provide proof before sale.

I'm looking for $400 OBO. If you are interested, please PM me! Thanks.

I wouldn't put having digital games on your console as something it comes with since whoever buys it loses access if you ever get another PS4.

Games for sale:

PS3:
Drakengard 3 - Standard edition, new and sealed

Atelier Rorona (original), Totori, Meruru - Rorona is barely played, Totori and Meruru are new and sealed. I want to sell as a set. I have some of the artbooks that came with the original releases as well which I will include. I believe I still have the oversized box that came with Rorona as well. Looking for 150$ Pics on request.

Anime for sale (all legit region 1 dvds, all in excellent condition.)

The Samurai (adv)
City Hunter - .357 Magnum (adv)
Rumbling Hearts Vol 1-3 + box (funimation)
Ikki Tousen Vol 1-4 + box (geneon)
City Hunter 2 collection 2 (adv)

Open to suggestion on price as long as you cover shipping. Pics available on request.

I'm looking to sell a 32 GB Vita Memory Card. I'd like $40 for it. I've only been using it for a couple of months.

I also have a copy of Steins Gate Limited Edition for the PC. I've no idea what I'd sell it for since price seems to be all over the place but if you're interested let me know. It's brand new, sealed.

webkatt

WTS:
Zelda Majora's Mask LE (3DS)
8KEhmO9.jpg
Want:
$100 PayPal gift.

Will change shipping to your address/name on Amazon.

I need to fund my New 3DS purchase!
(Because my 3D died)

Not sure how tough this will be, but I'm looking for a Platinum Gamecube in pretty great condition with as little to no visible damage as possible. PM me!

Selling PS vita Slim:

2000 revision, screen protector applied, no scratches or marks anywhere on the system.

120 for the system.

140 and I will include the 32Gb mem card.

I will include my OG vita official PS soft case with it for free, it's what it has stayed in since purchase while not playing.

I would like PayPal for payment.

Haven't played it in a bit, and looking to offload some systems as I have too much at the moment and can't keep up with backlog and my family. Pm me if interested, prices include shipping.

Selling PS vita Slim:

2000 revision, screen protector applied, no scratches or marks anywhere on the system.

120 for the system.

I will include my OG vita official PS soft case with it for free, it's what it has stayed in since purchase while not playing.

Haven't played it in a bit, and looking to offload some systems as I have too much at the moment and can't keep up with backlog and my family. Pm me if interested, prices include shipping.

Send a quick PM to chualie, because he just posted that he was looking for one.

Neogaf Platinum

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES[/B]

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new releases in the next few weeks:
Saints Row IV(comes with $10 gift card for pre-ordering and DLC)
Dying Light(comes with DLC)
Evolve(comes with DLC)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4) - $11.99
Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4/X1) - $15.99
Ryse: Son of Rome Legendary Edition (X1) - $27.99
Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition (X1) - $27.99

jamsy

Hopefully this isn't the wrong place to post something like this (but I didn't find an Origin community thread).

I was wondering if someone (in North America) could purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition for me. GMG is currently having a sale and it's going for $32, but I'm abroad in Europe and am unable to buy it from here.

I can pay right away with paypal. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: ALREADY GOT THIS!

Positive seller feedback for ryuen. Bought Ico for Ps2 from him. Everything went super smooth and he shipped the item right on the next morning. Thanks again!

terrisus

Just a quick note: My post at the end of the previous page wasn't me selling stuff and removing it to post this since it was at the end of the page. It was a comment on something that someone else had posted that I decided to PM instead. Just don't want anyone to think I'm trying to "game the thread" or anything like that.

+7 Buyer / +6 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 2, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii/DS games

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it may take me a day or two to get to the post office, since it's not walking distance and so I have to rely on my wife for transportation >.>

Hey all. Have some GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!
Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
Dr. Mario
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Space Invaders
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Bubble Bobble
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Drill Dozer
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
The Lost Vikings

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Dragon Quest 9 (DS) (sealed) - $20
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - $25
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Sonic Adventure (DC) - $15
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1) - $50
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

PM me with offers! =)

chualie

Selling PS vita Slim:

120 for the system.

PM'd :)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
We should have a special above and beyond A++ seller feedback rating. To give one, you have to -1 both your own seller and buyer feedback.

nadozza

SOLD. PS Vita 2000 White / Yellow JPN import. Vita is in excellent condition; no scratches on screen. Comes in original box, with all manuals, cards, etc and power brick. I'm also including a 4GB memory card.

The unit does have a minor flaw. There is a single red pixel that is often stuck hot on the screen. I've highlighted it in the photos below.

I'm asking $110 USD for the unit. Shipping not included in price. I will ship internationally. Shipping will be through PayPal Shipping originating from the Greater Toronto Area.

I don't have any selling history online, but I do maintain a positive buying feedback on ebay if it helps :) http://www.ebay.ca/usr/nadozza

Thank you!

WTS:

My Audio-Technica ATH-M50x and FiiO E10 DAC.

Both are in mint condition and the headphones come in their original box (shown). The cans have 300-400 hours on them so they're very well broken in, but they're still in flawless condition as I've taken very good care of them.

I'm willing to sell them separately but would prefer to ship them together. It would cost nearly $250 to buy them new on Amazon but I'm only looking for $175 shipped. PayPal or Amazon GC.

Palocca

WTS

Original 3DS complete with box and manuals kept in very good condition. I've had screen protectors on both screens since day one and also added easily removable felt to prevent any damage when closing the console. I'm also including a carrying case and the Circle Pad Pro. Asking for $90 OBO via PayPal.

wnbX8ht.jpg

wu224dQ.jpg

o5zVIsQ.jpg

There's a very light scuff mark on the outer shell, bottom left corner (when closed).
6BFkJm5.jpg

3VDFYrW.jpg

Please PM me if interested! I want to try and offload this as quickly as possible to help raise some funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom