• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

webkatt

WTB

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

OR

Ambassador Edition N3DS

WTS

Kinect for Xbox One - $75 - Pending.. . I guess?

Gameboy - All CiB
Wario Land 1 - $40
Wario Land 2 - $20
Wario Land 3 - $20

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

+8 Buyer / +9 Seller

I'll give you $50 PayPal immediately for the Kinect.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have an opened but unused copy of NBA 2k15 for the Xbox One for sale or trade. $30/shipped.

I also have a copy of Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition for the Xbox One for sale or trade. I'd like $35/shipped for this. If you buy both my Xbox One games, it'll be $60/shipped!

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $140/shipped

Would consider trades for the items below, or retro items. I have tons of positive feedback and I'm willing to negotiate!

Want list:

PS4
Samurai Warriors 4
PES 2015
Akiba's Trip

Xbox One
MadCatz or Hori fight stick

Wii U
Wii Sports Club

Cheska

For Sale

Olly Moss Mondo Studio Ghibli Screenprints 20 x 36 Numbered out of an edition of 430.

Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle
$130 each shipped.

2h9IBkg.jpg

bjCxvgD.jpg

Bayonetta Official Soundtrack $40 shipped
7ZVJ3zOl.jpg

Positive Seller feedback for mgs2master2

Helped facilitate a trade amiibo for game. Helped after it seemed the package got lost through USPS. Nice guy too. ;o

Also, how long ago was the feedback updated? Mine hasn't reflected my rating from mgs2master2 yet, and thanks :)

Selling Dying Light Steam key for $45. I have a fairly big Amazon balance right now, and I want to convert some of that to cash. So, if anyone wants Dying Light, I'll knock 10% off the Amazon price, so the game will cost $45 for you.

PayPal gift only or you pay the fees.

baphomet

Blue 3DS XL with firmware 4.2 to use with a Gateway flash card. Case has a few good scratches on it, but the screen is immaculate. Comes with 8GB SD, stylus, and charger.

$130 shipped in the states.

Reposting:

Neogaf plus buyer and seller and I have come to the realization that due to the ever growing backlog of my STEAM collection, the likelihood of me ever firing up my Xbox 360 is slim to none so I am looking to sell my Xbox 360 and game collection. All games are in very good to like new used condition. I would much prefer to sell the entire collection in one fell swoop but will listen to offers for multiple games. The collection and individual pricing below:

Super Street Fighter 4:AE $10
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $15
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, City GOTY, Origins $15
Bayonetta $10
Ninja Gaiden 2 $5
Halo 3, ODST, Reach, 4 $20
Halo Wars $10
Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgement $20
Mass Effect Trilogy $20
Dark Souls & Dark Souls 2 $20
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition & DA2 $20
Witcher 2$10
Vanquish$10
Wet $10
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen $15
Red Dead Redemption $5
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $15
Lost Odyssey $10
Xcom Enemy Within $10
Xbox 250 gbs slim and wired controller $125

20150121_191242.jpg

c1c75482-1373-4389-9b8d-2d4048238003.jpg

Paypal preferred and additional pictures available upon request. Willing to negotiate a bit within reason if you are interested in multiple items.

Thanks!

wiibomb

leaving positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX who sold me another eShop card.. what would I do without someone to help me with these codes..

n64coder

new-office-365-logo-orange-png-1888c397654.jpg

WTS - part of my Microsoft Office 365 subscription.

Entitles person to use 365 for 1 year on 1 PC/Mac and 1 Tablet. Also comes with 1TB of OneDrive storage. Will be unlimited storage at some point for Office 365 subscribers. Will have option to renew next year at same price if there's no price increase. Looking for $20, paypal gift. Have 1 seat left.

Willing to also consider equivalent amount in Nintendo 3DS eshop points, Amazon/BestBuy/Microsoft/Itunes credit or 3DS games (PilotWings, Animal Crossing New Leaf, CaveStory 3D, Mario Tennis Open, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy or Miracle Mask, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Tetris Ultimate, Yoshi New Island) or Wii U games (Just Dance 2015, Just Dance 2014, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Wii Sports Club, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Mass Effect 3, Resident Evil Revelations).

H3xum

WTT:

O.G. PS Vita with the pictured accessories, a 16 and 8gb memory card, and Mortal Kombat and FFX-HD. Full discretion - there is a bit of a chip on the door that houses the memory card, pictured below, it otherwise lived its life in the hardshell case and is all in all in quality shape.

for

A 3DSXL and hopefully a game or two. Will also entertain Paypal offers

Thanks in advance!

terrisus

You could edit your original post to up your price.

I don't know why more people don't just offer a dollar or two more to actually get something, as opposed to holding firm at a bottom price.
Same for sellers, why not just lower it a dollar or two as opposed to holding firm at a high price.

Can't even count how many times we've gotten identical "AC $25 and $10 or both for $30" listings.
Why not just do $24 and $9 or both for $28 or something?

kermit.gif

You could edit your original post to up your price.

I don't know why more people don't just offer a dollar or two more to actually get something, as opposed to holding firm at a bottom price.
Same for sellers, why not just lower it a dollar or two as opposed to holding firm at a high price.

Can't even count how many times we've gotten identical "AC $25 and $10 or both for $30" listings.
Why not just do $24 and $9 or both for $28 or something?

kermit.gif

The frown face was kind of a playful thing. Of course I could, but I'm not really going to get into a bidding war on BST.

terrisus

The frown face was kind of a playful thing. Of course I could, but I'm not really going to get into a bidding war on BST.

Fair enough, obviously not my place to tell anyone else what to do, just tossing that possibility out, and was more just something I've been wondering for a while.
Apologies for the slight sidetrack - I know we're trying to cut down on off-topic chatter in here, but I felt it was a decent topic to at least mention. That's all from me on the topic though.

WTB PlayStation TV or Vita TV with the cables and an 8 or 16 gig memory card included.

I don't need the DS3 or pack in games.

Looking to spend $60 to $70 shipped. I have positive feedback here and on other sites such as Racketboy and SHMUPs.

Payment through PayPal.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I have a black Nintendo 3DS with extended battery that I'm looking to get rid of. Excellent condition. Has an older hack-able firmware. PM me with any offers.
$1 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom