• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Slightly unusual sale - selling my personalised registration plate N30 GAF

Assume for now it is only usable on UK registered cars, but I am checking in case it can be used elsewhere.

Looking for £500

ttUkdbJl.jpg

J7fzrdc.gif

terrisus

WTS

Dragon Age Inquisition - PS4 - Physical - $35

WTB or WTS?

You misunderstand. He's planning to perform a Dragon Age-era inquisition on your PS4 for only $35.

No no, he's preforming a "Dragon Age" "Inquisition" physical.

It's kind of like an exploratory surgery, but with dragons.

It took me way way too long to figure out what the N30 meant...

D0 U 3\/3|\| |337 BR0?

maxcriden

No no, he's preforming a "Dragon Age" "Inquisition" physical.

It's kind of like an exploratory surgery, but with dragons.

Ohh, I totally wasn't paying attention. I think you're right. Heck, $35 for a physical if you don't have insurance is not bad at all, however archaic his methods!

WTS

Nvidia Shield Tablet - Asking $285.

New and still sealed in boxed. 16GB & Wifi version. Gotta sell this thing to fund my trip to PAX East 2015.

PM for more info.

pr0cs

Posting positive feedback for : Skel1ingt0n

He sold me his used Nexus 7 FHD.
The product arrived quickly and was exactly as advertised.

Cth

Just gauging interest here..

Any interest in a Turtle Beach Titanfall Atlas headphones (PC/XB1)

Debating on getting it for myself if no one is interested.

WTB

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

OR

Ambassador Edition N3DS

WTS

Kinect for Xbox One - $75 - Pending.. . I guess?

Gameboy - All CiB
Wario Land 1 - $40
Wario Land 2 - $20
Wario Land 3 - $20

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

+8 Buyer / +9 Seller

Nyoro SF

WTS: NEW ITEMS AND UPDATES!

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller. Buy with confidence!

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $35

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Xbox 360 60 GB + Cables + Two controllers (marked, old but works perfectly): $60

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Persona 4 Arena Official Soundtrack: $9

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $12

Baccano Anime Full Season DVD Set: $30

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of my disc-only games. They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition. I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible.

Gamecube games
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Wii Games
Mariokart Wii
Resident Evil 4
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
The House of the Dead 2 & 3
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Sports

Wii U Games
Rayman Legends

Xbox Original Games
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II
Burnout 3: Takedown
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X

Xbox 360 Games
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
Blazblue: Continuum Shift
Burnout Paradise
Burnout Revenge
Dead Space
Eternal Sonata
Fallout 3
King of Fighters XIII
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
NHL 08
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
The Orange Box
Vanquish
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also going to put up my artbooks and player guides for sale.
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $30
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $10
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $20
Darkstalkers Tribute: $30
Darkstalkers Complete Official Works: SOLD
Dark Souls Design Works: $40
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $10
Marvel vs. Capcom Official Complete Works (Sealed): $80
Persona 4 Arena Artbook: SOLD
Persona 4 Visual Data: $10
Persona 3 Official Design Works: $30
Persona 4 Official Design Works: $30
Power Stone Prima Guide: $10
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $40
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $30
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $20
Street Fighter Tribute: $25
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $10
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $10
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $10
The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia: SOLD
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $10

Paypal only, US48 only. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Can we please keep the small talk to a minimum in this thread?

I don't mind the chatter when it comes to buying or selling, but I've noticed a lot of off topic convos in here lately.

I don't mind the chatter when it comes to buying or selling, but I've noticed a lot of off topic convos in here lately.
I didn't want to be the first one to say something, but I would also appreciate if we could keep it to posting deals and related questions. The chat (while sometimes amusing) just pushes posts back and increases frequency of reposts. Thanks

maxcriden

I didn't want to be the first one to say something, but I would also appreciate if we could keep it to posting deals and related questions. The chat (while sometimes amusing) just pushes posts back and increases frequency of reposts. Thanks

Sorry about that. Consider it done.

terrisus

Frankly, I still think that if we want stuff to be less cluttered and more organized, we should have one thread for listings, and a separate thread for feedback. Since, it can be cluttery searching through a bunch of feedback posts looking for listing posts.

But nonetheless, alright, off-topic chatter down >.>

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Frankly, I still think that if we want stuff to be less cluttered and more organized, we should have one thread for listings, and a separate thread for feedback. Since, it can be cluttery searching through a bunch of feedback posts looking for listing posts.

Go for it. Make the thread.

Also, I see my idea of A++++ feedback requiring you to -1 your own seller feedback had no traction.

I always wondered why it isnt handled like that tbh

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Wanted to leave positive feedback for sphinx. Great customer service and shipped me Villager and Marth from Germany. Would do buisness again.

randome

Have (all PS3)

• The Last of Us
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Just Cause 2
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Marvel SHS
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins UE
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

wiibomb

I just wanted to say that this is actually a very good idea, haven't nobody said anything about this before?

ekgrey

plenty of people have, but no one seems to know how to get it started. i think it'd be best implemented with a new launch of the BST thread itself, which i personally think should happen at the beginning of the year, even if the max post limit hasn't been reached. we've been on "2015" since fall, and will undoubtedly be on "2016" well before it happens.

wiibomb

plenty of people have, but no one seems to know how to get it started. i think it'd be best implemented with a new launch of the BST thread itself, which i personally think should happen at the beginning of the year, even if the max post limit hasn't been reached. we've been on "2015" since fall, and will undoubtedly be on "2016" well before it happens.

but isn't that like pretty easy? I mean, a new thread about feeback opens, I post feeback, the other posts feedback in that thread and the google form is link in OP like it is now, I don't think it's that extraordinary to do it until thread change..

besides it seems easier for the collaborators to gather feedback from a single thread dedicated to it

I just wanted to say that this is actually a very good idea, haven't nobody said anything about this before?

I'll chime in just once - I actually am against that idea for a few reasons.

1. When combined, the listings and feedback system promotes a sense of immediacy within these threads. Are there reposts? Well, yes. But that would be the case regardless. If a new listing-only thread were to be created, the postings limit would also be lowered to match the lesser rate of activity. But the same postings would appear at the same rate, and less activity would make new posters who make a mistake feel more apprehensive since their posts tend to be forgotten rather quickly as it now stands.

2. Much of what makes this thread unique is because use it's centered in one place. The purpose of the thread is accomplished in one area. While it may work for other forums to have separate threads, there are countless threads on GAF that already fulfill the purpose of community. If you want to get to know someone, the B/S/T thread is not the best place to do it. I know that sounds harsh (and I'm guilty of sometimes not following this rule), but this really is a place for transactions and feedback. Not for lengthy conversations. I think that's the real issue here, not needing another thread for listing feedback.

At any rate, if you like someone's attitude in this thread, go and develop a relationship with them in an On-Topic thread. It keeps this thread clear of clutter, and reduces the amount of work for moderators/counters as they attempt to keep our reputation up-to-date. This is a great thread, but let's keep it civil and focused.

As my father always said, get it ripe, get it right, get it tight.

That's all.

ekgrey

positive buyer feedback for Wingman. bought a game and movie off me, paid promptly and earns the title of Good Dude.

positive buyer feedback for HaL64. bought a whole mess of NES and GameCube stuff off me, saving me the trouble of selling and shipping piecemeal. was super flexible and helpful in arriving at a fair deal. a pleasure to work with!

CrazyDude

WTS
Rune Factory 4 3DS
Tales of Graces F PS3
Okamiden DS
Chrono Trigger DS
Radiant Historia DS

PM with a price you think is reasonable.

shandy706

Slightly unusual sale - selling my personalised registration plate N30 GAF

Assume for now it is only usable on UK registered cars, but I am checking in case it can be used elsewhere.

Looking for £500

ttUkdbJl.jpg

Kind of want this....despite living in the US.

Made me laugh.

Palocca

WTS

Sealed NIB Japanese imported New3DS in Black. I unfortunately had an emergency come up and need some cash right away.

Selling for $140 shipped. PayPal accepted; buyer pays service fees.

PM me if interested.

EDIT: SOLD

WTS

Sealed NIB Japanese imported New3DS in Black. I unfortunately had an emergency come up and need some cash right away.

Selling for $140 shipped. PayPal accepted; buyer pays service fees.

PM me if interested.

Maaaaaaaan, I wish these were region free. God damnit.

Ultimadrago

Selling: Hidamari Sketch Trading Figures Partial Set

fsfergpkdj.jpg

(Not my image, but an example of what they look like completed)

Gallery of the set:

http://minus.com/mb9kGHBlo4AlJ

$20 + Shipping for just the sealed figures (in United States 48)

Pastebin of the list: http://pastebin.com/eLS90CSx

*It is missing three of the outfits (The baton, White Flag and Napkin) and the box is notably damaged. All faces/characters are present and the figures themselves are untouched.[/QUOTE]

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

I would like to seriously table the idea of a BST thread and a separate feedback thread. When I check this thread, I just want to see listings. The off topic posts, feedback posts, kind of get in the way. IMO the off topic in the feedback thread would be alright.

Revenile

Eh just throwing this out there cause I have nothing better to do with the stuff.

Have
STEAM Keys for:
Space Chem
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (Trine, Shadowgrowns, ShadowGrounds Survivor, Jack Claw Prototype[maybe, dunno if the steam key has it])
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
A Virus Named TOM
LIMBO
Bastion
HB for Android 2 Key 1: Avadon, Cogs, Snuggle Truck, and Zen Bound 2
HB for Android 2 Key 2: Sword and Soldiers
HIB6 Key 1: Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter
HIB6 Key 2: Dustforce
HIB6 key 3: Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown
HIB6 Key 4: Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer key
HIB4 Key 1: Jamestown, Bit Trip Runner, Super Meat Boy, Shank, Nightsky
HIB4 Key 2: Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story + (No mp key for this set, already redeemed)
HIB3 Key: Crayon Physics Deluxe, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet it Moves, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, and Atom Zombie Smasher
Monaco: What's yours is mine

Desura Keys:
Frozen Synapse Bundle
Frozenbyte Bundle
Humble Indie Bundle 3
Humble Indie Bundle 2: (Braid, Machinarium, Cortex Command, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans)

(These are all keys that have not had their "retrieval button" clicked, so they should work.)

Want
Resident Evil HD Remaster on PC

Will to trade any combination/all of these for my item in my want list.
To be fair, don't expect any takers, just figured it'd be worth a shot right? ;)

Code_Link

WTB:

Pikmin Club Nintendo case.

WTS:

Digital Codes for the following movies:

- X-Men: Days of Future Past (UV / iTunes): $4
- Pacific Rim (UV): $3
- Man of Steel (UV): $4

All of the above: $10

Paypal gift if interested.

I would like to seriously table the idea of a BST thread and a separate feedback thread. When I check this thread, I just want to see listings. The off topic posts, feedback posts, kind of get in the way. IMO the off topic in the feedback thread would be alright.

I also support this

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR

I also support this

I still think the best way is to integrate rating within the users profile.
there's forum plugins for this.
Just haven't had the support of the BST to message mods about it.

wiibomb

I still think the best way is to integrate rating within the users profile.
there's forum plugins for this.
Just haven't had the support of the BST to message mods about it.

Isn't that way too difficult? I mean, may be integrate a plugin for the user profiles might need a major forum change and that isn't the main purpose of gaf, dunno if mods can tell us.

imo, just a separate thread would be more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom