• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatchtag

Banned
WTT:
Xbox Live One Month Codes (x4) for other types of download codes. Playstation Cash, Xbox Moneys, Wii Points, Eshop Money, Club Nintendo downloads, UV codes. Just send me an offer.

WTS:
Majora's Mask New 3DS XL (US) (Pending possible trades): It's pre-ordered at Gamestop, and will be shipped to my house then shipped to yours. I want $330 or offers for this. I like Amiibo. If you throw in some rarer Amiibo, especially a Shulk (which can just be a pre-order like this is), I'd cut the price down significantly. Feel free to shoot me offers as well.

Majora's Mask Ultimate Bundle (Limited Edition + Strategy Guide): $150 is the lowest I can go on this.

Should note the rarer Amiibos I already have are Captain Falcon, Rosalina and Luma, and Fox.

KooPaL

Positive Seller Feedback for Cloggerdude. disc is in great condition and the custom box is great. Incredibly mindful and courteous

Positive Seller Feedback for KooPaL. Wii u came super fast with every required accessory and even packed in Wii Sports for the original Wii.

Positive buyer feedback for DrEyeRelief. He paid promptly and was very easy to communicate with. Hope you enjoy the Wii U!

Was wondering if anyone with with a Japanese Amazon account could buy an mp3 for me and send me a link to download the file. There's a particular song I really want that only seems to be available on Japanese music services. The song costs 250 yen (roughly $2.10), but I'll pay $3 for your assistance. If you're interested in helping, please shoot me a PM.

EDIT: Figured out how to get it myself

maxcriden

Was wondering if anyone with with a Japanese Amazon account could buy an mp3 for me and send me a link to download the file. There's a particular song I really want that only seems to be available on Japanese music services. The song costs 250 yen (roughly $2.10), but I'll pay $3 for your assistance. If you're interested in helping, please shoot me a PM.

Can you do the thing where your browser thinks you're in Japan? If not, try bugging Cheesemeister, maybe he can help. :)

Can you do the thing where your browser thinks you're in Japan? If not, try bugging Cheesemeister, maybe he can help. :)

I tried some workarounds like that, but apparently the site forces you to have a Japanese credit card or something if you want to buy/download mp3s.

And thanks, I'll definitely hit him up later if no one offers.

EDIT: Figured it out

maxcriden

I tried some workarounds like that, but apparently the site forces you to have a Japanese credit card or something if you want to buy/download mp3s.

And thanks, I'll definitely hit him up later if no one offers.

Sure thing, I tried to create an account for you but my novice Japanese skills did not get me far. :)

Setzer

Looking to buy a few games:

Star Ocean: The Last Hope(360)
Mass Effect Trilogy(360)
Ridge Racer 6(360)
The Last Story(LE)(Wii)
Persona 4 Golden(Vita)

Would like them complete and in excellent condition. Send me a message and we can work something out. Thanks!

WTS:

Digital Codes:

Game of Thrones Season 1 - $9 UV or itunes
The Hobbit: DoS Extended Edition - $3 UV

Xbox 360 Tomb Raider code(Full game, 2013) - $5

The Last of Us digital copy - PS4 - $22

I have 100% Positive feedback on here as a buyer and seller. Same with ebay and Amazon.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, thanks!

Heroman

Banned
WTS - Club Nintendo Merchandise

Looking to sell some of the physical merchandise from Club Nintendo - let me know what you want, and I'll see if I can acquire it for you. At the moment, I'm working on games and merchandise for people, so help me spend all these coins! Soon as the site loads, I'll be processing requests for anyone who is interested so long as I have remaining coins. PM me for prices.

Edit - all coins have been claimed. I'll follow up with everyone again tomorrow.

Also have a long list of games available for trade/sell - let me know if you're interested.

Cheers.

]

Pmed

Fracas

#fuckonami
Am I allowed to sell Dreamspark windows codes here? I know there's a big market on reddit but I figured I could help gaffers get a killer deal.

I'm still aching from the pc I built this week and could use some extra cash, haha.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
WTB

256gb SSD
1-2TB HDD

Not looking to be taken to the cleaners. Can be used pending the condition.

Fixed my error ><

FS:

- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 ti CLASSIFIED 3GB

Purchased in March of last year, never overclocked.

asking $400.00 USD shipped.

*have heaps of references available upon request! [ebay, heatware, etc.]

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
So hey guys... I'm looking to get Dying Light for PS4 for pretty cheap ($25), so I was browsing eBay and here's tons of international sellers, with good reputations, selling download codes for around $15-$20 US currency. Is there any downside to this? Says the codes are region free, etc.

Lemstar

So hey guys... I'm looking to get Dying Light for PS4 for pretty cheap ($25), so I was browsing eBay and here's tons of international sellers, with good reputations, selling download codes for around $15-$20 US currency. Is there any downside to this? Says the codes are region free, etc.
Read the description carefully. Odds are they're selling temporary access to a PSN account with the game on it.

Flandy

^
Don't suppose anyone is selling the PS4 or PC version of Dying Light for cheap? :p

edit: I just remembered i don't actually want this game

Haven't been in this good ol thread for a while! I have an extra Dying Light PC Steam code. 25 dollars Paypal and it's yours! PM me.

Sold!

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

Army Men $10

SNES Manuals $18

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $7
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $5
Pac-In-Time $6

Guides
Mega Man X $23
BomberMan 64 $10
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $10

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

GravyButt

Have

Kindle Fire Stick TV

Kindle Paperwhite. Both adult owned and from a smoke free house. Both barely used. The paperwhite is a gen 1 model.
zombiU(factory sealed).

Want
paypal only. Shoot me a pm if your interested!

10988500_10152647886376981_6116418476447513536_n.jpg

NO longer for sale

sabanoo

On that note, mad thanks to Sabanoo for his help with this thread and keeping the feedback page up to date. We appreciate you, man.

Thanks! Only took a week and a half for me to see this...

Oooh top of the page... um... does anyone want my Amazon pre-order for a Sheik amiibo at cost?
Edit: Yes, someone does!

maxcriden

Decluttering some random stuff. Happy to take pics. Will accept any offers via PM. Most interested in trading for GCN and PS2 games or controllers but also open to any offer. NeoGAF + seller/buyer in USA, can ship int'l if needed.

PS1 -- Rayman CIB
PS2 -- Katamari + We Love Katamari CIB (custom cases)
PS2 -- Ico (disc-only)
PS2 -- Viewtiful Joe 1 + 2 (disc-only)
PS2 -- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
GBC -- SMB Deluxe (cart only)

A handful of various Cookbooks and Graphic Novels I'm trying to divest.

--

Also want to buy/trade for CN rewards, please hit me up if you're selling! Thanks!

FWIW, looking to trade my physical games for CN rewards. Hit me up so I can enter the digital future. I've got CIB NSMB2, DKCR 3D, Wii Party U, and probably others. Oh, 3DL and Uprising, too, with the stand even.

WTB

N64 Games:
- Star Fox 64
- Ocarina of Time
- Beetle Adventure Racing
- Perfect Dark
- Jet Force Gemini
- Paper Mario 64

Just shoot me a PM with what you have. Thanks for the help Somewhatgroovy =P

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS or Ambassador Edition N3DS System

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

WTS

Gameboy - All CiB
Wario Land 1 - $40
Wario Land 2 - $20
Wario Land 3 - $20

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (10) and Seller (11)!!!!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping
Heroes Season One DVD (great condition) - $5 + shipping
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Four-Disc Special Extended Edition) DVD - $10 + shipping

Iron Man bluray - $5 + shipping
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian bluray - $5 + shipping
The Dark Knight bluray - $5 + shipping

Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball (mass market paperback) - $1.50 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

WTB:

Any Sega Saturn shmups or fighting games that are reasonablly priced(aka please not radiant silvergun for $200, just some of the more common ones that aren't ebay prices). US or JAP region are ok of course.

Also looking for an OEM 3ds charger, thinking of taking the dive on the new 3ds. If anyone has any ds dragon quest games too I'd be interested. Wanna start collecting those so I have more than majora's mask to play when I get a new 3ds.

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Sega Saturn
Clockwork Knight (disc only) $12

Sega Saturn Model 1 Controller (some wear from age and use) $14

Dreamcast
Shenmue (complete w/passport) $28

Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1 (disc only) $8

PS1
Bloody Roar (disc only) $8

PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $15

Growlanser Generations for PS2 $24

PS3
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3 (Disc Only) $11

Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me if interested or have any questions. Also can PM me if you have any Saturn games you are willing to part with that may match what I'm looking for, thanks again.

webkatt

WTB:
Wonderful 101 Code
or 300ish Club Nintendo Points (So I can get enough coins to get a code myself)

Have: PayPal

Miker

WTB: Rhythm Heaven Fever $12 shipped

Bit of a stretch, but it's about $17 new on Amazon, and less than that used on eBay.

WTS

Assassin's Creed Unity Digital on XB1: $14

A&#822;s&#822;s&#822;a&#822;s&#822;s&#822;i&#822;n&#822;'&#822;s&#822; &#822;C&#822;r&#822;e&#822;e&#822;d&#822; &#822;B&#822;l&#822;a&#822;c&#822;k&#822; &#822;F&#822;l&#822;a&#822;g&#822; &#822;D&#822;i&#822;g&#822;i&#822;t&#822;a&#822;l&#822; &#822;o&#822;n&#822; &#822;X&#822;B&#822;1&#822;:&#822; &#822;$&#822;8&#822; ... SOLD

PM'd you

Ecto311

For sale before eBay:

Gamestick with the dock. $30 paypal shipped for both in the US.
Has stock android on it but could be returned to original software if needed. Comes with 8gb Micro sd and a Rocketfish HDMI female to female adapter so you can use extension HDMI cables from this thing. Adapter alone was $25.
4oePEnhl.jpg

LrWHhcml.jpg

Zack and Wiki Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - for Wii new sealed.
Looking for $25 shipped for it.
Fm7YCFnl.jpg

lLEvh67l.jpg

Lenovo U310 Ultrabook - touchscreen
In great condition - like new really. All metal case and super thin. Will format to original Windows 8. Great computer with i5 and 4gb ram. Touch screen with no issues or marks. Comes with charger and original box it shipped in with all paperwork.
$370 shipped.
97PZtxXl.jpg

LMuyQTDl.jpg

fgYsEAzl.jpg

fp62wJLl.jpg

OIg8u6xl.jpg

ykm37BGl.jpg

LZrUdZEl.jpg

Cubic Ninja and Harvest moon for 3ds sealed. - $20 shipped each or both for $35 shipped
PM if interested. Lots of good feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom