• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwpx

8 Buyer / 3 Seller

WTT:
new-3ds-xl-mh-jp.jpg

I'd like to trade a NA N3DSXL Monster Hunter 4 for an NA N3DSXL Majoras Mask

WTS:
Vita 32GB Card (Works Fine, I upgraded to a 64GB, don't need this anymore. Make an offer)

WTB:
Vita 2000 (~$100, I don't need anything but the unit and the charger.)
Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
Danganronpa 1 (Vita)
Majoras Mask 3DS LE. Looking to spend ~60 for it.
Persona Q (3DS)
Destiny (Xbox One)

Saiyan-Rox

Still looking for the below items, UK Gaffer.

Gat outa hell steam key
Borderlands 2 vita code (Key or cart doesn't really matter)
Final Fantasy X Vita (Key or cart doesn't really matter)
Beyond two souls (preferably steelbook)
Kid Icarus DL code or cartridge

PM me if you have any :)

Needlecrash

3DS XL - Sold.

GG Xrd - Sold.

I am selling my copy of Under Night In-Birth EXE: Late. It is the Japanese version and I've played it once. Asking $40.00 via USPS 1st Class Mail.

aKcgup5.jpg

Cookie18

8 Buyer / 3 Seller

WTT:
new-3ds-xl-mh-jp.jpg

I'd like to trade a NA N3DSXL Monster Hunter 4 for an NA N3DSXL Majoras Mask

WTS:
Vita 32GB Card (Works Fine, I upgraded to a 64GB, don't need this anymore. Make an offer)

WTB:
Vita 2000 (~$100, I don't need anything but the unit and the charger.)
Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
Danganronpa 1 (Vita)
Majoras Mask 3DS LE. Looking to spend ~60 for it.
Persona Q (3DS)
Destiny (Xbox One)

I don't know if you're getting my PM's but I really want the Monster Hunter 3DS. I can pay $280 cash for it plus shipping or I can try and get a MM 3DS XL and trade you for it. I don't have a MM pre-order though, just going to be going to Targets on Friday.

Gumbie

Selling a 2 year Best Buy gamers unlocked membership for $30.00. I'll mail the card to whoever buys it but it still needs to be activated at a Best Buy store.

ekgrey

thank you for all your work, sabanoo! we know it's a lot. BTW, i PMed KoreanBarbecue offering to help out if you need it. feel free to PM me yourself!

fwpx

I don't know if you're getting my PM's but I really want the Monster Hunter 3DS. I can pay $280 cash for it plus shipping or I can try and get a MM 3DS XL and trade you for it. I don't have a MM pre-order though, just going to be going to Targets on Friday.

PMed back, sorry about that!

sabanoo

thank you for all your work, sabanoo! we know it's a lot. BTW, i PMed KoreanBarbecue offering to help out if you need it. feel free to PM me yourself!

Yeah, someone else PMed me as well. Help would certainly be appreciated. I'm not sure if it's my call there though as I'm just a helper myself.

Thanks!

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for Zewone fast and easy transaction, got my controller just as described and it made me realize the other one I got from lightinthebox.com, in addition to being broken... was a replica. moral of the story

+1 for Zewone

-20 for lightinthebox.com

zewone

Positive Seller Feedback for Zewone fast and easy transaction, got my controller just as described and it made me realize the other one I got from lightinthebox.com, in addition to being broken... was a replica. moral of the story

+1 for Zewone

-20 for lightinthebox.com

Positive Buyer Feedback for Qwell. Very quick and smooth transaction with great communication.

Really sorry to hear about that knockoff but I hope you enjoy the real deal. It's a great controller.

PC Codes for Sale! Neogaf Plus Seller. Paypal gift only, please.

Word of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Expansion key x 2 $25 Each
Borderlands: The Presequel Steam Key $40
Divinity Original Sin Steam Key x 2 $25 each
DragonAge Inquisition Origin Key x2 $45 each
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare SteamKey $35

Would be willing to trade for B4 + PREMIUM psn if such a thing exists.

OBO on most of this sans the game time!

Pm Me!

terrisus

Positive Buyer feedback for Woody Invincible
Thanks for being understanding with me messing up on sending one of the keys >.>

Positive Buyer feedback for nextgeneration
Great communication

dhonk

PS3 Slim (CECH-2501A) with 1 terabyte (internal hdd) with CFW + 5 controllers + actual hardware to downgrade PS3 systems (E3 Flasher) + more - $365 Shipped with Tracking.

Forgive me if this isn't the place, but is there anything noteworthy about the homebrew scene for PS3? I notice there still isn't an XBMC branch for it, which would really be my only purpose for one.

Tabasco

I feel like I have to point this out to the thread.

A gaffer here private messaged me about selling a modmic that I was looking for in the past, but I told him that I needed time to make a decision.

Before the end of the day, he sells it to somebody else behind my back and this morning apologizes to me about it. What?

This is completely unfair. I believe that if a sale is pending that it should stay that way until a potential buyer declines the offer. The fact that I never declined his offer is what makes me upset.

I missed this same deal twice and it is really not settling well with me.

mdsfx

I feel like I have to point this out to the thread.

A gaffer here private messaged me about selling a modmic that I was looking for in the past, but I told him that I needed time to make a decision.

Before the end of the day, he sells it to somebody else behind my back and this morning apologizes to me about it. What?

This is completely unfair. I believe that if a sale is pending that it should stay that way until a potential buyer declines the offer. The fact that I never declined his offer is what makes me upset.

The fact that I missed this same deal twice is really not settling well with me.

Did they TELL YOU they would wait for you to make up your mind? If so, that's pretty lame of them to not at least come back to you before selling it to someone else.

If they didn't make any promises, then I don't see anything wrong. Just because someone says they need time to make up their mind doesn't necessary mean I'm going to wait.

mdsfx

ATTENTION "AZ Greg"

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience regarding our trade. Haven't heard back regarding the shipping of my item since we spoke on 2/6. Thank you.

braves01

Banned
I don't think sellers should be obligated to wait for people to make up their mind when there's someone else willing to buy now. I think losing out on a sale is just a normal risk of being indecisive unless there's a hard promise he'll wait on you.

ekgrey

i understand your frustration. i try to be very clear with people whether i expect them to hold something for me or not. if the seller didn't believe you were truly interested, maybe they felt they were okay in going ahead and closing another deal? did you say something along the lines of, "please hold this for me while i make up my mind"? did the seller offer such a promise to you? if not, while a shitty situation, i'm not sure they are at fault. my thoughts.

Afro

I don't think sellers should be obligated to wait for people to make up their mind when there's someone else willing to buy now. I think losing out on a sale is just a normal risk of being indecisive unless there's a hard promise he'll wait on you.

Perfectly said.

Tabasco

Exactly how much time was he supposed to wait for before hearing back from you? A day? a week? a month?
I told him that I would get back to him within the day to make up my mind about it.

He clearly didn't care about that and just sold it to someone else. The weird thing is that he had to PM me in order for me to find out he was even selling another one.

Fantomex

If I've learned anything from craigslist. Almost half of te people who want to buy your stuff eventually flake. I always try to go for the sure thing. If he said "I'll hold it for you for whatever time" then I'd be annoyed as well.
But did he actually offer this?

Peagles

I've had people here sell to someone else when I've committed to buy just because I took more than a few minutes to send the next PM. Or they found someone else who PM'd them more aggressively. I just make a mental note not to deal with them again.

maxcriden

I told him that I would get back to him within the day to make up my mind about it.

He clearly didn't care about that and just sold it to someone else. The weird thing is that he had to PM me in order for me to find out he was even selling another one.

It's all about communication. It's good that you put it out there that you needed more time, but ultimately it's up to the buyer if they want to give you more time or not, and they chose not to. Stings, but it's their choice. Hopefully you can still find a good deal on the item in question.

Tabasco

It's all about communication. It's good that you put it out there that you needed more time, but ultimately it's up to the buyer if they want to give you more time or not, and they chose not to. Stings, but it's their choice. Hopefully you can still find a good deal on the item in question.
It's pretty much impossible to find the same deal he had on here twice. :(

Never say never, dude. Keep checking here, craigslist, and eBay. :)

Also, sincerely no offense intended whatsoever, but are you absolutely sure you wanted this? I ask b/c of this thread.

Ouch. lol I think he was just venting a bit. I can kind of see where that thread was coming from.

I'm also pretty sure I know which item it is he was after, and that's not the first time that item has come up for that price, so I say be patient.

randome

Have (all PS3)

• The Last of Us
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Just Cause 2
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Marvel SHS
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins UE
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

maxcriden

Ouch. lol I think he was just venting a bit. I can kind of see where that thread was coming from.

I'm also pretty sure I know which item it is he was after, and that's not the first time that item has come up for that price, so I say be patient.

I was concerned I was a bit rude in mentioning that, but I meant it more in genuine concern since prior to that thread I'd seen some similar posts from Tabasco. Just want him to be happy with his purchases :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom