• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive seller feedback for vinnygambini. Had a little snag, but kept up the communication to keep me informed of the status. I'm pretty confident I got the code seconds after he got it. Absolutely a quality seller and member.

isitstill

WTS

Shin Megami Tensei 4: $20 -sold
(Includes game, box, guide, soundtrack CD. I don't have the cardboard sleeve for the CD or the cardboard box that everything came in)

Etrian Odyssey Untold: $16- JUST LOWERED THE PRICE
(Complete: box, game, mini art book, CD, outer box/if not sold by Sunday, I will remove. I want to buy the digital version instead of physical)

These are complete in box:
Megaman Zero Collection: $12-sold
Disgaea DS: $12
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: $12- pending
Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light: $12- pending

These are cart only, 2 for $10

Megaman and Bass-sold
Klonoa 2-pending
Super Mario Advance-sold
TMNT-sold
Mario Tennis Power Tour
Drill Dozer-sold
Castlevania (Classic NES Series)-sold
Pac-Man Collection (name in marker on label)

I have a copy of SamSho 2 for NGPC that I'll throw in the order with the first person who wants it. Edit: Cloggerdude claimed it!

I also have a copy of 3D Dot Game Heroes for $12, complete.

I accept Paypal gift, or buyer pays the fees.
All my prices include shipping with a tracking number. I have 21 positive feedbacks on the thread so far, so buy with confidence! PM if interested in anything.

DoctorZ

Have a few items for sale:

Majora's Mask N3DS LL (Japanese) preorder from AmazonJP I want to sell at cost so the preorder isn't wasted. It will cost 24,840 yen +Tenso shipping+shipping from me. Probably still under ebay prices. If I cannot find someone that wan't this within the next day I will cancel the preorder as I do not want it as I imported a regular N3DS.

Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition (might have some slight wear at corners and scratches/damage on the shrink wrap)

Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition (German) Book is in English. Sealed

GreenMana

Wizard101 Atlantean Bundle - (5,000 Crowns , Two Player Whale Mount, Betta Fish Pet, Atlantean Armor, Harpoon Weapon, Magic Fish Tank) - $25

Killer Instinct Round One Shadow Jago Character (Xbox One) - $40
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Full Download (Xbox One) - $5

1-month Xbox Live Gold Code - $5

Borderlands 2 Download (PS Vita) - $10
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Full Game Code - $5

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Steam Key) - $4

Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One): Season Pass + Choose Free Game - $35
The retail price of the season pass was $30 before they stopped sales of it, and all season pass holders get to choose one of these games free:
-The Crew
-Far Cry 4
-Watch Dogs
-Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
-Rayman Legends
-Just Dance 2015
Redemption Link for the free game is here:
https://acu.ubi.com/Default/Welcome
FAQ about the offer:
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us....aspx?c=tcm:152-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

--------------------------------

I am Neogaf+ !

I9FRSFR.jpg

FKHkev7.jpg

xYGAdxI.jpg

Hello! I have ALBW LE 3DS XL for sale. It's in great condition. It has a few hairline scratches on the front plate (barely noticeable, actually didn't notice them until I was taking pictures today haha) It comes with 4 games that are:

• The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

• Super Smash Bros. 3DS

• Scribblenauts Unlimited: A DC Comics Adventure

• Cubic Ninja

Extra pictures are here -> http://imgur.com/a/glTY8#0

I'm looking for around $299. I'm willing to negotiate the price. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are interested PM me, thanks!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - Currently only THREE Four Month cards left!
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve THIRTEEN months (limited stock): $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - 10% off valid until Saturday
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - 10% off valid until Saturday
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 10% OFF
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 10% OFF (valid until Saturday) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (476+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Flandy

WTB
Halo: the Master Chief Collection - $35
Doesn't matter if it's physical or digital. Was gonna buy it off ebay but figured I'd try to buy MCC here first

Glip_Glop

WTS Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition Bundle. Looks like my SO got one for me for Valentines Day, and I had one on reserve for myself. Willing to part with it for $75 shipped plus a Club Nintendo code for Wonderful 101. One caveat, this order is from Best Buy, so I'm not going to do this transaction until I have the game in my hands. BB cancelled my 3DS order on me so I'm being cautious before I take any money or codes. If you can wait a week or so after its released, let me know!

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Flipnote Studio 3D free download pls PM

Donkey Kong 3D 10$

PM if interested via Paypal gift

Edit: Sold!

WTS: Xbox One Digital Download Codes

Assassin's Creed Unity - $25
Assassin's Creed Black Flag - $5

$25 for both.

PayPal Gift. Somebody buy these please

paolo11

WTS Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition Bundle. Looks like my SO got one for me for Valentines Day, and I had one on reserve for myself. Willing to part with it for $75 shipped plus a Club Nintendo code for Wonderful 101. One caveat, this order is from Best Buy, so I'm not going to do this transaction until I have the game in my hands. BB cancelled my 3DS order on me so I'm being cautious before I take any money or codes. If you can wait a week or so after its released, let me know!

PMd

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Digital Copy Marvel:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 5$
Thor: The Dark World 5$
Guardians of the Galaxy 5$

Whole lot (Marvel) for 12$

Ultraviolet Digital UV Code:

Pacific Rim 3$
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 2$
Neighbors 4$
The Maze Runner 4$
X-Men Days of Future Past 4$

Whole lot (Ultraviolet) for 12$

PM if interested. Paypal as gift.

Arthos

Positive seller feedback to vinnygambini, BernardoOne, BeEatNU, and Struct09. I'm a little late on giving feedback! >< But there we go!

mdsfx

Isn't it $5 per character?
Shadow jago is only unlockable using an Xbox live day one card, which includes both a code to unlock this character and separate code to unlock one year of Xbox live gold.

This card can actually still be purchased online and is on sale right now for $40 from target.com (usually $60).

Again, you get both the character and one year membership for $40, right now, from target.com.

Shadow jago is only unlockable using an Xbox live day one card, which includes both a code to unlock this character and separate code to unlock one year of Xbox live gold.

This card can actually still be purchased online and is on sale right now for $40 from target.com (usually $60).

Again, you get both the character and one year membership for $40, right now, from target.com.

Both your links just redirect to the main page. Searching for the Day One live card says it's sold out and appears to have been for a while. Unless there's a separate listing elsewhere?

I know, and I hate myself for it.

There was that thought of thinking about it before I buy.

This is the second time this has happened to me just from a result of not making an immediate decision to buy it. It was from the exact same seller as well, since they happened to be selling a second one.

I highly doubt the same deal is going to roll around in this thread, much less elsewhere on the internet. I'm shit out of luck.

It was sold $30 new last December. So it's not like it's impossible.

WTS:

Transistor Steam Gift. I was thinking about $12 PP but the price is negotiable since I don't know what the game is going for at the moment.

Want to Buy

Akiba's Trip PS4 - 25 dollars shipped

Bayonetta 2 (with Bayo 1 included) - 35 shipped

Fairy Fencer F PS3 - 20 dollars shipped

Sword Art Online Hallow Fragment Digital code - 20 sent via email

Walking Dead Season 1 or 2 PS4 - 15 shipped

Amiibo - USA Marth or Villager - Willing to trade two of the 6 amiibos I have listed below for one.

Kampfer Complete Blu-Ray collection - 20 shipped

Want to Sell: (PM me reasonable offers) All are USA items.

Fizzie plush from Sunset Overdrive

pCKRGek.jpg

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection Wii - New

uRHwwMh.jpg

.Hack//Quarantine PS2 - New

Azvo9up.jpg

Xenoblade Wii with Pre-order Artbook - New

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Vita - New

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition + CE Guide PS3 - New

NieR Replicant PS3 - Like New

Idolm@ster PS3 - Like New

Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition PS3 - New

PS3 Games - Like New except when noted
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Escha and Logy
Atelier Rorona (original)
Atelier Totori (Limited Edition)
Atelier Meruru (New with Artbook)
Valkyria Chronicles
Soul Calibur V
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Heavy Rain Directors Cut (sealed)

PS3 Imports
Initial D Arcade Stage
Samurai Warriors 3 Empires (New)

NieR
Warriors Orochi 2
Eternal Sonata
Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon's Dogma

Dreamcast
Rival Schools - Project Justice
Power Stone 2
Soul Calibur
Garou Mark of the Wolves (US Version)

Vita
Virtue's Last Reward

GBA
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Amiibo - Captian Falcon, Diddy Kong, Little Mac, Pit, Rosalina Sheik - Looking to trade 2 of these listed for a US Marth or Villager

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watches I have all Four colors Blue, Red, Green and Yellow. all new, only opened to see which color and to make sure it properly worked. Will sell separately or as a complete package.

Anime

Golden Time Collection 1 - Like New

r0av9Q8.jpg

nemisis0

Want to sell a white new 3DS with smash bros plates and 3ds dock and a mario 3ds Holder and a mario 2015 calander, everything is like new, 3ds is a pal UK Version and has no box but does have instructions and AR Cards all for £200, paypal please.

You will recive:

New 3DS with smash bros plates

3DS dock

Mario 3DS Holder

Mario 2015 calander

dbcBGX8

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Positive buyer/trader feedback for YianGaruga

Traded a vita memory card plus some money my way - cheers and sorry our post was so slow :)

mdsfx

Both your links just redirect to the main page. Searching for the Day One live card says it's sold out and appears to have been for a while. Unless there's a separate listing elsewhere?

I purchased one yesterday. It must have just sold out recently

mdsfx

Ugh, I hope I'm jumping the gun here but I think I may be getting ripped off. Did a trade with a member, his item for my item plus cash. Sent him the PayPal and the game 5 days ago (he's probably already received it) but I haven't heard a word about my item being shipped. Doesn't seem to be responding to my PM's :(

I'm hoping they just haven't sent it yet and don't want to communicate until it has shipped. All I can say is that a little communication goes a long way.

Here's hoping...

Positive seller/trader feedback for mrklaw. Traded me a 64GB Vita card, except for the Royal Mail being slow everything went perfectly. Thanks!

Selling a gently used Zelda: ALBW 3DS XL system in gold. It comes with a charger and a green Club Nintendo charging dock that has been long sold out. No games included but the original box and a 16GB SD card are included. Will ship it out by this weekend once I transfer my stuff over to a different system.

Asking $145 shipped.

C-Drive

Anyone interested in a GameCube Freeloader for playing imports? Includes disc, instruction sheet, case and cover. Based on ebay prices, I'm looking for $20 shipped within the U.S. only.

Payment via Paypal Gift or you may pay the fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom