• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPoole

WTS a a Steam code for Dead State

deadstate-website-headerlogo_new.jpg

$10 PayPal

SOLD

Akomix

Hey guys, I have quite a few things for sale. I will post a few pictures of the bigger items; the rest can be found in an album that I will link to below.

- Everything is OBO. Shipping is not included in price and will only ship within the US. If you don't want to gift through paypal, then cover fee's. Thanks!

WTB: Initial D stuff

WTS:
Here is the link to the photo album: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Sarge222/library/Things for Sell

Playstation:
$10 Dollar PSN Card Code - $9

Playstation 3 - 120GB Slim: $150
Comes with HDMI/Power Cable, Controller w/Analog Grips and R2/L2 Triggers

PS3 Games/Accessories:
- Mobile Suit Gundam Senki Record 0081 - $20
- Initial D Extreme Stage - $25
- Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (Limited Edition with art book/DLC Used) - $40

PS Vita - OLED 3G/Wifi: $130
Comes with everything originally included as well as:
Protective Case, Extra Front and Back Screen Protectors, and an Extra Charging Cable

PS Vita Games/Accessories:
Final Fantasy 10 (FF10-2 Used) - $15
Persona 4 Golden - $15
Gundam Breaker - $30
PS Vita Pull N' Go Portfolio - $25

I will also have a Ducky Shine 3 for sale with MX Browns as soon as my new keyboard comes in. - $110

Friggz

gaf,..im still looking for some dreamcast games.

mostly power stone 2 and san francisco rush 2049.

PM me with whatever you got!

RBK

Banned
Positive seller feedback for Mark5130.

Bought a Evolve code from him. Great communication as always and thanks again.

Flandy

WTB

Sunset Overdrive - $25

Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One) - $30

Props to those who update the feedback list. It's almost caught up now and that's pretty amazing considering the speed in which things are posted on here.

>checks list
>ctrl + f "Flandy"
>Now a Platinum Plus Buyer :D

Ultimadrago

Positive Seller Feedback for Fracas. Was awesome enough to sell Majora's Mask Collector's Edition at cost! Really cool of him and would purchase from again.

Seriously, thanks dude~

Fracas

#fuckonami
Positive Seller Feedback for Fracas. Was awesome enough to sell Majora's Mask Collector's Edition at cost! Really cool of him and would purchase from again.

Seriously, thanks dude~

And positive buyer feedback for Ultimadrago

Same as everyone else I've dealt with here; awesome, communicative guy.

WTS:

Playstation 4 20th anniversary edition, opened but only booted for 15minutes for youtube. Comes in its original box, everything in pristine condition. Ships via fedex, insured.

930 Shipped.

Starting to gain weight so...
WTB Wii Fit U W/Fit Meter

It's available on Amazon for under $25, so if someone is selling it cheaper PM me, or 600 Club Nintendo coins (thanks Max).

Also want to Sell or Trade:
2 Official Nintendo 64 controllers Green, for
1 yellow & 1 Red official N64 Controllers. Joysticks are working and in great shape.

maxcriden

Starting to gain weight so...
WTB Wii Fit U W/Fit Meter

It's available on Amazon for under $25, so if someone is selling it cheaper PM me.

For Wii Fit U itself, have you considered buying the CN download version? It's only 600 coins so maybe someone here can sell it to you for $10-15.

Also, the Fit Meter is neat but I kept losing it. You don't really need it for Wii Fit U FWIW.

I adore Wii Fit BTW. Lemme know if you want any tips to maximize your experience! :)

wilflare

For Wii Fit U itself, have you considered buying the CN download version? It's only 600 coins so maybe someone here can sell it to you for $10-15.

Also, the Fit Meter is neat but I kept losing it. You don't really need it for Wii Fit U FWIW.

I adore Wii Fit BTW. Lemme know if you want any tips to maximize your experience! :)

I'm so annoyed I didn't register my Wii Fit U (bought the balance board) early to get the digital copy free :/

maxcriden

I'm so annoyed I didn't register my Wii Fit U (bought the balance board) early to get the digital copy free :/

Ah, that sucks. It's still a great value if you got a good deal on the board, though! I mean, I paid $90 or whatever it cost for the original Wii Fit in...2008? and it was worth every penny.

chidrock

WTB the skull kid figure that came with the Majora's Mask 3DS game/system. I know that other countries were just throwing them in with the system bundles so I am hoping someone might've just wanted the system and are interested in selling the figure to get some money back on their purchase.

My son saw mine today and he loves skull kid so I had to take one for the team...but I still want one too lol.

I'd be willing to pay $50 for it including shipping. If it's more than that I'll just get another bundle because my box was beat up and I can use another copy of the game.

Please PM me if interested - thanks!

Want to sell:

Raspberry Pi B+ $24 shipped
Exactly what is listed here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LPESRUK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Like new, comes in box. Only used a couple of times.

Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet (Runs full Windows 8.1) $125 shipped
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FEE7B1I/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Purchased about a year ago. In great shape, used on and off but never for anything serious. Had a screen protector on since day 1. Will restore to factory defaults before sending. Ridiculous price because I need to clear out some of this stuff. Complete in box with charging cord.

Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke 2 Deluxe Edition (JP Vita) $85 shipped
http://www.play-asia.com/ore-no-shikabane-o-koete-yuke-2-limited-edition-paOS-13-49-en-70-7oq1.html

Like new, opened the box and looked at each item once but unwrapped/used nothing besides the game.

Jump Victory Vs Anison Sound (Limited) Edition (JP Vita) $60 shipped
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G21VK3C/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Like new.

Cookie18

Selling EU amiibos of Ike, Sheik, Toon Link and Fox. I'd like $25 each including shipping or may be open to trading so feel free to send offers.

Also selling a NA Rosalina amiibo in the box. Would like $35 shipped or $40 Eshop credit.

Also have 7 Samsung 32GB micro sd cards for sale. I ordered two from Amazon and they sent me 20 but said to keep the rest anyway. Looking for $15 each for them, including shipping to the U.S. again.

Also have a Lego Movie Game Vita download code for sale for $10.

I'm getting a copy of Mario Kart 7 in a couple of days from Best Buy's buy 2 used games get 1 free. Would like to sell it for $20 shipped. Will accept PayPal or Eshop credit. I don't know the condition of it but I have 3 copies coming (one each for my fiancé and I) and I will just send the copy that is in the best condition.

Paypal gift please.

http://imgur.com/tiamj2c
http://imgur.com/pG4Hg3S

pahamrick

Not sure if anyone here on GAF would be interested in these at the prices, but figured I'd try here before hitting up CraigsList or eBay.

Ronin Warriors Complete Collection - $210 Shipped to US 48 OBO
Full set with both 'books' and outer sleeve 12 DVDs.
Only problem is on Book 1
The top of one of the plastic disc holders is cracked / broken. Sadly, it was like that when I bought it many years ago and since it was the last one the store had I couldn't swap it for a new one.
Full Album with more pictures HERE

Berserk Box of War Collection - $110 Shipped to US 48 OBO
Original set I've had for over a decade now. Includes all 6 DVDs and the collector's box.
Full Album with more pictures HERE

Max Factory Guyver II - $100 Shipped to US 48 OBO
It has been out of the packaging, so its not sealed and never opened. One of the shoulder pads pops off, unsure if thats how its supposed to be as I've only had it out once when I first got it to check condition and put everything back. Theres some staining on the upper left corner of the actual box, and the plastic outer sleeve is scuffed up (How I received it). I'd mainly like to get back what I originally paid for it when I ordered it from Hong Kong years ago.

Platnium Gamecube Controllers x2 - $18 Each Shipped to US 48 OBO

White 3DS XL Charge Cradle for original XL units - $18 Shipped to US 48 OBO

Looking for either PayPal gift or trade towards the following below:
Sealed New 3DS XL Red or Black
Monster Hunter 4 U

PM with offers!

BloodveinAzalie

Neo Member
WTS\WTT:

2015-02-13.jpg

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Limited Edition game bundles (Got 2 in stock) = $85 shipped (negotiable)

WTB:
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Limited Edition game bundle for Wii U
(Or just the Ganondorf Statue)

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask LE game bundle
(Or just Skull Kid figure from LE)

Paypal only :)

SalvaPot

WTS\WTT:

2015-02-13.jpg

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Limited Edition game bundles (Got 2 in stock) = $85 shipped (negotiable)

WTB:
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Limited Edition game bundle for Wii U
(Or just the Ganondorf Statue)

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask LE game bundle
(Or just Skull Kid figure from LE)

Paypal only :)

PM'd you.

baphomet

I have an RGB Nintendo 64 for sale. Its console only, but its in really good condition.

Looking for $80 shipped in the states.

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for X05. Great buyer!

Positive Feedback for colinp. Great buyer!

Positive Feedback for wilflare. Great buyer!

Positive Feedback for robotrock. Great buyer!

Positive Feedback for Chesskid1. Great buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom