• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodveinAzalie

Neo Member
WTS\WTT:

2015-02-13.jpg

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Limited Edition game bundles (Got 2 in stock) = $85 shipped

WTB:
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Limited Edition game bundle for Wii U
(Or just the Ganondorf Statue)

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask LE game bundle

Paypal only :)

WTS:

iPhone 4s

Excellent condition, except for the sim card slot, which has a slight dent. I can probably get it replaced, but ironing out the dent worked fine too.

Used rarely (mostly for texting). I imagine being clean is a big thing for used phones, so I'm trying to say that it's clean/has very little ear-to-phone usage (I'd say less than 8 hours).

Used with screen protector/case, and I can clean it up otherwise.

Never sold a phone before, and it's my mother's, but I can get pics PM'd/edited in tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Keep in mind that I'm in Canada

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I have a like mew black 3DS XL and a new Zelda MM LE game with statue. I'll trade both plus $30 for a new Zelda MM 3DS. Since the 3DS XL is about $130 and the ZMM LE is about $100, that seems fair. PM me.

Aselith

Selling EU amiibos of Ike, Sheik, Toon Link and Fox. I'd like $25 each including shipping or may be open to trading so feel free to send offers.

Also selling a NA Rosalina amiibo in the box. Would like $50 shipped obo (honestly not sure how much it is worth so all offers will be considered).

Also have 10 Samsung 32GB micro sd cards for sale. I ordered two from Amazon and they sent me 20 but said to keep the rest anyway. Looking for $15 each for them, including shipping to the U.S. again.

Also have a Lego Movie Game Vita download code for sale for $10.

Paypal gift please.

http://imgur.com/tiamj2c
http://imgur.com/pG4Hg3S

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IVPU786/?tag=neogaf0e-20

This one?

pahamrick

WTS/T:
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Steam Key - GONE
Dragon Age: Inquisition Origin Key - $25

These are from US retail copies, so keep in mind in case of any region locks.

Want:
PSN $ Cards
Amazon Gift Card
Steam Wallet Codes
Pillars of Eternity Steam
Sunless Sea Steam
Darkest Dungeon Steam
Wasteland 2 Steam
Dead State Steam

Pus feel free to PM with offers.

Willing to send keys first for anyone on the positive feedback list.

Also looking to get rid of two Gamecube Platinum controllers. Bought them years ago when I first got a Wii, and only used them for Smash. Wii is long since gone, and I found these when I was sorting through boxes I never unpacked from my move 5 years ago.

$20 each, I'll handle the shipping to the continental US via USPS.

Amazon GC
PayPal
PSN $ Cards
Any of the games off the want list above
Or a straight up trade for both for a Vita Memory Card (16GB, Unless some generous soul wants to trade both for a 32GB)

Just note that I'm only able to get to the post office once a week, usually Thursdays, to make any shipments.

Hollycat

For Sale! (All prices shipped)

3DS XL blue color. $140. (PM me offers if you want)
Like new, I've had it two months, played pokemon on it.
Will ship once I finish transfering to n3ds.

Vita 32 gb Card $45 (needs to be formatted)

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collectors artbook $80
Buy it and get the collectors box for free (slight sticker damage on opening)
KH shadow plush $40
Will sell both for $100 with collectors box.

PS3 games $25 for all

Bioshock 2
dead island riptide
dead island goty
crysis 2
borderlands 2
Grand Turismo 5
Arkham Asylum Goty

Paypal only please~

Jirotrom

All are brand new in original packaging, accept payment via paypal or venmo

Shulk- $50.00 shipped
Little Mac- $45.00 shipped
Captain Falcon- $25.00 shipped
Fox - $20.00 shipped

SmokeMaxX

Props to those who update the feedback list. It's almost caught up now and that's pretty amazing considering the speed in which things are posted on here.

Bump:

WTS Xbox 360 games range from good to like new condition

Super Street Fighter 4:AE $10
Bayonetta $10
Halo 3, 4 ODST, Reach all four games for $20
Halo Wars $10
Gears of War 1 and 2 for $10
Dark Souls & Dark Souls 2, both games for $20
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen $15
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $15
Xcom Enemy Within $10

WTS Xbox One

Dragon Age Inquistion, like new, $25

Paypal preferred and pictures available upon request. Willing to offer a discount if you are interested in multiple items.

Thanks!

Selling / WTS: Surface Pro 3 - Core i5, 256GB

Purchased over the holidays but I missed the return window. :-( Selling for $999 (MSRP is $1299). Free shipping via UPS, within the US only.

Like new, comes with all the packaging, pen, etc.

I'll accept Paypal Gift, or from a Paypal Verified Account if fees are paid.

PM me if interested.

ekgrey

Props to those who update the feedback list. It's almost caught up now and that's pretty amazing considering the speed in which things are posted on here.

hopefully we can keep it that way! without the nearly four-session that took being necessary again. ;)

anything to avoid homework

DPhentom

Anybody selling a Black N3DS? I have a MM N3DS for trade. Otherwise, I'm selling it for 230, which is what I paid with tax and to cover the shipping. I'd be willing to lower the price for 3DS digital games, never owned a 3DS so I'm guessing there are some gems out there for me to play. Will wait to see if I can trade before selling.

OfscWt8.jpg

NeOak

Anybody selling a Black N3DS? I have a MM N3DS for trade. Otherwise, I'm selling it for 230, which is what I paid with tax and to cover the shipping. I'd be willing to lower the price for 3DS digital games, never owned a 3DS so I'm guessing there are some gems out there for me to play. Will wait to see if I can trade before selling.

PMed

WTB

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS or Ambassador Edition N3DS System

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

WTS

SNES - Complete in Box - $50 - Pending (so many times over)

Backlit Modded Original GBA - $140 - Has two small flecks of dust behind screen. Easily fixable and I'll even include a replacement Glass screen (cost me $15). I just don't want to undertake redoing it.

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (10) and Seller (11)!!!!

randome

Have (all PS3)

• The Last of Us
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Just Cause 2
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Marvel SHS
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

WTS

Blue 3DS XL. North American. $100 USD + shipping (shipping from Canada). Works great. Slightly scratchy on the outside, but screens are perfect. Includes original box, charging cradle, charger, and unit itself.

Ni3Co3kl.jpg

xrwLhAsl.jpg

maxcriden

It's kind if incredible seeing the market restructure itself for used 3DS systems now that the N3DS XL is out. The deal above is amazingly good, for example, and a solid $25 cheaper than we were seeing in here just a week ago!

kennah

It's kind if incredible seeing the market restructure itself for used 3DS systems now that the N3DS XL is out. The deal above is amazingly good, for example, and a solid $25 cheaper than we were seeing in here just a week ago!

100 US$ goes a lot farther in canada lol

fwpx

Selling / WTS: Surface Pro 3 - Core i5, 256GB

Purchased over the holidays but I missed the return window. :-( Selling for $999 (MSRP is $1299). Free shipping via UPS, within the US only.

Like new, comes with all the packaging, pen, etc.

I'll accept Paypal Gift, or from a Paypal Verified Account if fees are paid.

PM me if interested.

Man, if I had seen this yesterday I wouldn't have bought an iPad. Somebody buy this!

maxcriden

100 US$ goes a lot farther in canada lol

It's about $120 CDN, which is probably what I'd get for this on Kijiji locally. Although I am including that cradle.

I see. Well, from where I'm sitting, still quite the deal :)

Selling EU amiibos of Ike, Sheik, Toon Link and Fox. I'd like $25 each including shipping or may be open to trading so feel free to send offers.

Also selling a NA Rosalina amiibo in the box. Would like $50 shipped obo (honestly not sure how much it is worth so all offers will be considered).

Also have 10 Samsung 32GB micro sd cards for sale. I ordered two from Amazon and they sent me 20 but said to keep the rest anyway. Looking for $15 each for them, including shipping to the U.S. again.

You ordered two. They sent you...20?! (or am I just misreading?)

Jirotrom

2557630-amiibo_img03_e3_formediadistro.png

All are brand new in original packaging, accept payment via paypal or venmo

If you reside in Dallas TX I wont have to ship so we can arrange for a meet. and I can knock off 5 bucks.

Shulk- $50.00 shipped
Little Mac- $45.00 shipped
Captain Falcon- $25.00 shipped
Fox - $20.00 shipped

Boogiepop

Positive trade feedback for Agent Unknown. Great at communicating and the item arrived in great condition quickly. Definitely don't hesitate when it comes to trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom