• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleslappy

nethack is my favorite dark souls clone
10517952_10153611123313858_7937301112561618975_n.jpg

Game only.

Looking to trade for Wind Waker HD or Pikmin 3 or PSN credit - all reasonable trades considered. I have Wii U, PS4 and 3DS.

Inbox me for trades.

WTB

Ocarina of Time 3DS - Looking to pay $30 shipped for a used copy in mint condition.

Please pm me if you are willing to sell a copy. Can paypal right away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a friend that is looking to buy a copy of OOT for 3DS but all the stores around us seem to be out of stock. If a kind GAFer would want to help us out find a new copy and ship it to us, my friend and I would really appreciate it. My friend is willing to pay for the game + taxes + shipping + a little extra for helping us out.

Thanks.

iamtheb

Looking to trade Haunting Ground, Rule of Rose, and Majora's Mask LE for NES, SNES, Sega CD, Saturn, and PS1 rarities.

I'd prefer to trade but I might sell the previously mentioned titles.

All Prices Shipped

Haunting Ground (Complete): $90
Rule of Rose (Complete): $180 Disc was professionally refinished.
Battlefront 2 (Complete): $35
Majora's Mask LE: $120

SNES Bundle -- SNES Jr. with a/v and controller (no power cable) with the following games:

Kirby's Avalanche, Super Off Road, Star Fox, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Dr. Franken, DKC2, Magical Quest, Super Empire Strikes Back, F-Zero, Killer Instinct, Mickey's Ultimate Challenge, Super Scope 6, Tetris 2, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Super Bomberman, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, Aladdin, DKC

$210

I'll try to get my pictures incorporated soon. I'm on my phone at the moment. Thanks!

coopolon

WTS NA Red 3DS XL. Screens are in good condition, there are some small scratches on the top of the unit (the red part.)

To protect the top screen from the bottom screen I added two rubber bumpers on top half of the unit. This prevents the screens from touching when the unit is closed. If you want I can remove the bumpers, but they've worked very well.

Currently on firmware 8.1.0-18U. I will probably update it so I can do a system transfer, but I would consider selling it as is for more money (to cover the loss of some digital games.)

System will come in its original packing with its original charger. I will also throw in two CTA Digital Nintendo 3Ds Cartridge Storage solution boxes. Pictures available on request.

Asking $100+shipping if you're okay with it being on latest firmware. More if you want it on the older firmware. I will accept paypal or Amazon GC.

ClearData

Positive Seller Feedback

Mgs2master2 on the sale of a digital code for The Wonderful 101.

Kyledk05 on the sale of a new copy of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Great communication with both of them and a great experience.

Positive Seller Feedback

Mgs2master2 on the sale of a digital code for The Wonderful 101.

Kyledk05 on the sale of a new copy of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Great communication with both of them and a great experience.

Positive buyer feedback to ClearData great communication and quick payment. would recommend

WTS: Infamous Second Son LE DLC - I've got two codes for the Cole's Legacy DLC included in the Infamous SS LE available. $5 each, can PM the codes instantly. I've had one great transaction on GAF but can provide CAG/eBay feedback if necessary.

stn

Selling: Hauppauge 1212 HD PVR (near-perfect condition)
Price: $60 CAD or $70 USD (depending on buyer)
Shipping: Canada or America only! Included in price.

Thanks folks!

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
WTS

NA Nintendo 3DS XL - Black w/ Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - $140

Comes with:
- NA Nintendo 3DS XL - Black in like new condition
- Hori screen protectors attached since day 1
- 4GB SD Card originally included with the system
- Original box with all inserts and AR card pack
- Gamestop brand 3DS charger (couldn't find the original)
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - Opened case but never played

It will be shipped through USPS, 2-day shipping with tracking.

PM for price negotiations or questions!

//ARCANUM

WTS

A bit random but I have a like new (no shrink-wrap but otherwise unread, all art prints included, etc) THE ART OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT Limited Edition book. It is the one featured here that is long sold out: http://gear.blizzard.com/index.php/d...er-b61240.html

$(KGrHqEOKpYFG8uwGz)vBRzH9EfOIQ~~_32.JPG

I’m mainly interested in trading it + cash for any USA model New 3DS XL .

I know this is a long shot but just throwing it out there in case any Blizzard collector's got their hands on a n3DSXL they don’t need/want.

I’m open to other trade / cash offers, though would strongly prefer a n3DS XL offer.

Thanks!

WTB

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)

Please PM me regarding all!

Code_Link

Positive Seller Feedback for fierce1289. Great seller!

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - 9 months of two day free shipping for $15 (Valid through Nov 23, 2015) - (ONE SOLD, THREE LEFT!)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

Chucker

Hay GAF! We're expecting our 2nd kid, he or she will be here in August, and that will be here if I blink! This means I'm losing my game room (pour one out for it), and I have to liquidate the closet. Here is what I found! None of these boxes are in perfect conditions, but the discs are in near perfect condition.

+2 Buying +4 Seller Feedback

AMqyETzl.jpg

Freaks and Geeks Complete Series - $15 Shipped

B3qaQCvl.jpg

Evangelion - SOLD
Make Offers on the rest, I'm pretty flexible.

egaEBvLl.jpg

Anime Bundle 2 - See above, make an offer.

Open to offers, will combine for discounts, etc.

WWE 2K15 PS4 Digital - $25

Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Unity Digital Xbox One - $30

Wolfenstein: New Order (new/sealed) Xbox One - $35

Playstation TV (New/Sealed) - $60

Paypal

I am NeoGAF Plus so buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me questions or for more photos of whatever. I prefer shipping within the US only but could probably do Canada for a little bit more shipping. Paypal only, please pay the fee or gift it!

WTS:

*New* Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition - My friend cancelled out on me so I've got one more to sell. Only damage is a small tear on the right of the Majora cut out. SOLD

*Used* Destiny Limited Edition: Just the steelbook, game, and the digital CE content(emblem, ghost casing). $40 Shipped

Want to buy
PAX east 3 day pass - looking to pay $110 shipped since thats what i paid for mine

selling

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance - CiB , black label - $102 shipped
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door CiB - $30 shipped
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc - $25 shipped
Baten Kaitos - $20 shipped
f - zero gx - CiB - $30 shipped

JayEH

WTS:

The Order 1886 - PS4 - $40 shipped

Not looking for trades, prefer Paypal willing to discuss other payment options as well.

Edit: Sold

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Positive seller feedback for Cheesemeister. Got me a famicom and a lot of games for a good price that he also sent across half the world, and was also a joy to communicate with despite my slowness. Very much recommended seller!

Xamdou

I am NeoGAF Plus so buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me questions or for more photos of whatever. I prefer shipping within the US only but could probably do Canada for a little bit more shipping. Paypal only, please pay the fee or gift it!

WTS:

*New* Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition - My friend cancelled out on me so I've got one more to sell. Only damage is a small tear on the right of the Majora cut out. $80 Shipped

PM'ED!!!

Positive seller feedback for Cheesemeister. Got me a famicom and a lot of games for a good price that he also sent across half the world, and was also a joy to communicate with despite my slowness. Very much recommended seller!

Likewise, positive feedback for Morfeo, a customer with excellent taste in video games.

wilflare

WTB
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse NA Download Code
Game of Thrones Seasons 1 and 2 UV Download Codes
Wii Fit U Download Code
Wii Party U Download Code

Have:
Amazon GC
PayPal (would prefer to pay via Amazon GC so less fees for me)

WTT
Amazon GC for PayPal, preferably 1:1 (need the PayPal)

Positive seller feedback for astronautcowboy!

We thought that, maybe, the item had gotten lost in the mail (it didn't) and, as a seller, he was more concerned about it than me!

WTS:

*New* Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition - My friend cancelled out on me so I've got one more to sell. Only damage is a small tear on the right of the Majora cut out. SOLD

Ha! I keep missing these. I just need to accept the fact that I paid $100 for one that has damage in two spots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom