• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimPanzer

EU-GAF

I'm want to sell my US 3DS XL since I got a n3DS now. Console is in perfect condition, had screen protectors since day one and was only used at home. If there's a demand, I can send pictures.
The console has the following digital games on its 32GB mini-SD card (including adapter):

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Fantasy Life
Pokemon X
Persona Q
Etrian Odyssey Untold
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Attack of the Friday Monsters!
Kid Icarus Uprising

and also a physical copy of Rune Factory 4 and the limited edition of Shin Megami Tensei IV (including Guide and Soundtrack-CD)

Everything with the original box and all of the contents except the Club Nintendo Code for the console. Keep in mind that the US version of the 3DS XL comes without an power adapter.

For the price I'm looking at something around 200$, but am open for negotiation. Payment via Paypal.

SMTIV LE added

DCX

DCX
WTS

Nintendo OG 3DS Black with Charger - $55 shipped

Bottom screen is yellowed but the system is in good condition and works awesome. I literally just got this from Adam Prime today (fantastic seller), sat on the couch and started playing Bravely Default and my wife puts a box in my lap...n3DS. She was not pleased with my new gift to myself, apparently i ruined her surprise gift...oh well.

AZGoDsT.jpg

Game of Thrones: Season 1 BluRay disks only (mint condition) - $17 shipped

Game of Thrones: Season 2 BluRay disks only (mint condition) - $17 shipped

Buy both for $30 shipped.

EBqD5i0.jpg

rmaY7MK.jpg
PM sent!!!

e90Mark

WTS

Game of Thrones Season 4 HD UV Code - $10
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro card only - $70

WTB

The Order 1886 - Physical - $35-$40

WTS:

Everything ships from Germany. I'm willing to ship pretty much anywhere if you're willing to pay for it.

Bravely Default Deluxe Collector's Edition new & sealed - 120€ + shipping
Never opened before, but the plastic foil on the top of the box is a bit damaged. That's how I got it though.

Contains:
Bravely Default Nintendo 3DS Game Card (PAL)
Agnès Figurine
Deluxe Artbook
34 AR Cards
Original Soundtrack CD

Suikoden (PSX US NTSC) - 30€ + shipping
Suikoden II (PSX US NTSC) - 110€ + shipping

Both together - 125€ + shipping

Suikoden I box and disc are a bit used and have a few scratches. Works fine though and manual is in good condition.
Suikoden II is very good condition with almost no scratches anywhere.

Other Games (all complete and in good condition) - FREE, you only pay for shipping (3,50€ for unregistered shipping in a bubble envelope to anywhere in the world as far as I can tell). If you want to give me something on top of that, cool! If not, also cool!
Basically, I want to get rid of a lot of my physical stuff and their age + German laws make it quite difficult to sell these locally. So please take them. Limit 1 per person. If you PM me for one please include your country so I can verify shipping costs.

Bayonetta (PAL UK, Xbox 360)
Darksiders (PAL UK, PS3)
Red Faction Guerilla (PAL UK, PS3)
Wolfenstein 2009 (PAL UK, PS3)
Dead Space 2 (US NTSC, PS3)

Positive seller feedback for terrisus. As always, amazing service and great price for a great item. Fast shipping.

Positive seller feedback for isitstill. Also fantastic service. Crazy fast shipping and damn good price. Highly recommended.

For Sale

Japanese point cards

Nintendo eShop 1000, 3000, and 5000 yen cards
PSN 3000, 5000, and 10,000 yen cards
$12 per 1000 yen, code delivery within 24 hours.

IronRinn

WTS

Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you.

DJ Hero Renegade Edition + DJ Hero 2 for Xbox 360 $40.00/$41.35 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Never used. Games and bonus cd are still sealed. Outer box for turntable shows some wear.

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFil.jpg

Starfox 64 3D $35.00/$36.00 Complete with game, case, and all paperwork, all in excellent condition.
xnzrivyl.jpg

999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors $20.00/$20.50 Complete with game, case, and all paperwork, all in excellent condition.
bteYdOEl.jpg

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $170.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.
vtBCGg7l.jpg
BHzghYYl.jpg

Original Nintendo 3DS complete with Game Traveler case and Circle Pad Pro. $100.00/$103.00 Cosmo Black. Good condition. It has been formatted after doing a transfer. Comes complete with box and all paperwork, 2GB stock SD card, charger and dock. Circle Pad Pro is in good condition.
f5iRrqRl.jpg
0ECbyo4l.jpg

Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition $50.00/$51.50 I opened the outer box to check the interior. Seems I never even got around to unsealing the game.
P2IsN1xl.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50 Brand new, sealed.
LON5uqSl.jpg

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for SmokeMaxX: sold me some discounted PSN credit, and delivered the code within minutes. So glad this seller continues to be an active part of this thread!

sladeums

WTS

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS - $33

Like new condition; never used - but no shrinkwrap.
This is from the collector's edition, so marked 'NOT FOR RESALE' in the UPC area.

Price includes shipping by USPS First Class with Tracking, in the US.
Payment via PayPal, please gift or add enough to cover fees.

GAF Plus Seller

eBay'd

Marmac

Banned
SOLD!

Up for sale is my Turbo Duo (NTSC) American version. Been in storage for years.

Comes with all original accessories. Controller, composite cable and ac adapter all original from NEC. Controller is practically new. Consoles has a few light, surface scratches on it but it's in PERFECT working condition. I read online that the scratches can be removed with special products. No issues with video or sound. It's a gem and works like a new console. Very clean. Tested myself yesterday.

Also comes with original copy of Alien Crush in original case. Plastic sleeve for Hu Card is missing.

I'm also including a copy (not original) of Dracula X: Rondo of Blood and a copy (not original) of the 3 in 1 game disc which includes Gate of Thunder, Bonk's Adventure and Bonk's Revenge.

Seeing how rare these seem to be, I'm asking 450$ plus 40$ shipping to Canada and the US only. Paypal only. Ships from Montreal, Canada.

wmdUaSP.jpg
kQHm1hf.jpg

kqG5BW1.jpg
x9xBip5.jpg

ufmPS7H.jpg
nL4wK5i.jpg

HvScqwe.jpg
pLIoqwR.jpg

5vdm9ON.jpg
5rc3MUf.jpg

poE4n3q.jpg
0cfB6Bb.jpg

komRNhD.jpg
nqkcEIC.jpg

d4m8Q7K.jpg
wmdUaSP.jpg

gLjdlPT.jpg

Nydus

WTS The Order 1886 Limited Steelbook

This is the Limited Steelbook Edition from MediaMarkt.

The USK Logo is just on the plastic, which can be removed.

The Pre-Order DLC is NOT USED and the disc is in a very good condition.

Price would be 40€ with included shipping in Germany. Paypal is prefered.

terrisus

Up for sale is my Turbo Duo (NTSC) American version. It's been in storage for years.

pRbZeeJ.gif

I just sold my copy of Beyond Shadowgate for the TurboDuo last month after having it for over a decade, since I figured I was never going to pick up a TurboDuo =(

I so would have bought this =(

Anyone have some advice here?

I sold an item to the buyer and shipped it with tracking and insurance. The item is successfully delivered.

A couple weeks later I get a pickup notice from the post office: turns out the buyer had moved and the item was marked "return to sender". I'm on the hook for the return shipping as well.

I contacted the buyer and he confirmed that yes, he had moved. He then asks for a refund. I have not picked up the item from the post office.

I think I have two options:
1. I refuse to refund the buyer. I shipped out the item and it was successfully delivered. It is the buyer's fault that he did not provide a forwarding address and he should not have moved when he had an item on the way. I also don't have the returned item and I do not know what the condition of the item is: what if it's damaged? Missing?
2. I refund the buyer, less the return shipping costs. Again, I don't know the condition of the item and if it's damaged/missing, it could be difficult to follow up with a person who's moved.

I sold an item to the buyer and shipped it with tracking and insurance. The item is successfully delivered.

A couple weeks later I get a pickup notice from the post office: turns out the buyer had moved and the item was marked "return to sender". I'm on the hook for the return shipping as well.

I contacted the buyer and he confirmed that yes, he had moved. He then asks for a refund. I have not picked up the item from the post office.

1. I refuse to refund the buyer. I shipped out the item and it was successfully delivered. It is the buyer's fault that he did not provide a forwarding address and he should not have moved when he had an item on the way. I also don't have the returned item and I do not know what the condition of the item is: what if it's damaged? Missing?
2. I refund the buyer, less the return shipping costs. Again, I don't know the condition of the item and if it's damaged/missing, it could be difficult to follow up with a person who's moved.

Pick up the item first and look at it? If it's in good condition refund minus any shipping costs.

Since the buyer never opened the item and the post office sent it back to you, does that mean that the insurance you purchased is still valid?

Marmac

Banned
But then I would just end up spending another couple hundred buying Beyond Shadowgate again >.>

Or you can just rip the game on a CD-R and buy the real version later. Great thing about the Duo is being able to play copied games without any modding. I'm not a fan of unofficial copies but at least you can play it in the meantime while saving up for the real version.

Reposting from earlier in the thread:

iamcool388 said:
WTB: Two $50 PSN Cards for $40 each i.e. $80.

Ebay is running a deal where they are selling $50 PSN Cards for $40. I would like to buy two but since Ebay hates non-US Citizens, I am unable to buy two cards.

I would gladly pay via paypal if someone would be kind enough to help me out! Its frustrating not being able to take advantage of this deal, especially since I have made payments previously to american merchants with paypal!

Ekgrey did contact me with an offer to help me out, so if he contacts me again I will go with him. However its been almost two days since and I am worried the promotion might stop. I will truly appreciate anyone willing to help me out!

Flandy

Reposting from earlier in the thread:

Ekgrey did contact me with an offer to help me out, so if he contacts me again I will go with him. However its been almost two days since and I am worried the promotion might stop. I will truly appreciate anyone willing to help me out!

PM'd

edit: Someone else want to try helping him? I wasn't able to :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom