• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

webkatt

Heyo,

I have a code for the PS4 version of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. Buying the game directly from PSN will cost you around $40, and I am looking to sell the code for $32. PayPal is great.

PM me if interested!

Where were you when I bought this full price!?

5amshift

Banned
WTS:
Danganronpa 2 Limited Edition
New and sealed. Box is not bent like many others and will include the sticker.

$60 shipped or BO. NEW LOWER PRICE

dangan.jpg

WTS:
Apple employee 30 years of mac poster
No creases or folds. Will ship incredibly carefully and in a priority tube.

$25 shipped

appleposter1.jpg

IronRinn

WTS

Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you.

DJ Hero Renegade Edition + DJ Hero 2 for Xbox 360 $40.00/$41.35 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Never used. Games and bonus cd are still sealed. Outer box for turntable shows some wear.

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 (Gift/Merchandise payment) shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFil.jpg

Starfox 64 3D $35.00/$36.00 Complete with game, case, and all paperwork, all in excellent condition.
xnzrivyl.jpg

999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors $20.00/$20.50 Complete with game, case, and all paperwork, all in excellent condition.
bteYdOEl.jpg

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $170.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.
vtBCGg7l.jpg
BHzghYYl.jpg

Original Nintendo 3DS complete with Game Traveler case and Circle Pad Pro. $100.00/$103.00 Cosmo Black. Good condition. It has been formatted after doing a transfer. Comes complete with box and all paperwork, 2GB stock SD card, charger and dock. Circle Pad Pro is in good condition. SOLD

Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition $50.00/$51.50 I opened the outer box to check the interior. Seems I never even got around to unsealing the game. SOLD

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50 Brand new, sealed.
LON5uqSl.jpg

WTS - Send PM

*** Ni No Kuni Hardcover Guide, SEALED! - $30 shipped
Includes the DLC code for the Gold Hurly Familiar... but, to be honest, that code may have expired. I can't find an answer online anywhere and it doesn't say anywhere on the front of the guide. I bought two copies of this guide and I did redeem that code on my first copy and do remember it mentioning an expiration date. Even without, it's still a nice-looking (and very helpful) guide!

***Halo - Master Chief Collection - SOLD

Capture.png

Accepting Paypal. If you don't use "gift", please add $2. I will ship WITH A TRACKING NUMBER either way!

Really just started on here (1 seller feedback), but have eBay feedback of 1136 under the same name.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
this is super ultra positive seller feedback for Nicoga, who is more awesome and generous than what I ever deserved, the story:

back in the last Nintendo Direct when Nintendo announced the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate New 3DS bundle, I was desperately looking for someone who could order me one and send me (after the delivery) since GameStop for a totally unknown reason don't accept CC from other countries and do not accept forwarding service addresses nicoga was helpful enough to order me one and sent me it.

Not only that, I needed a pouch and a SD card for the n3DS and he helped me even further by receiving my amazon order and sending me the whole package when the 3DS arrived.

and it goes beyond that, Nicoga ordered one for himself, and the order was canceled for a problem he had with GameStop, he could very well just tell me my order was canceled and then get him the other order, instead he sent me the n3DS even when he didn't get it...

as I said, it was impressively generous and I'm very grateful with him

thank you a ton Nicoga, it wouldn't have been possible without you

Positive feedback for wiibomb - class act dude to deal with. So happy I was able to help you out. :)

WTS:

Half Minute Hero Second Coming Steam Key - $3

PM me with any offers for the items below

Everything ships from Germany. I'm willing to ship pretty much anywhere if you're willing to pay for it.

Bravely Default Deluxe Collector's Edition new & sealed - 100€ + shipping
Never opened before, but the plastic foil on the top of the box is a bit damaged. That's how I got it though.

Contains:
Bravely Default Nintendo 3DS Game Card (PAL)
Agnès Figurine
Deluxe Artbook
34 AR Cards
Original Soundtrack CD

Suikoden (PSX US NTSC) - 30€ + shipping
Suikoden II (PSX US NTSC) - 110€ + shipping

Both together - 125€ + shipping

Suikoden I box and disc are a bit used and have a few scratches. Works fine though and manual is in good condition.
Suikoden II is very good condition with almost no scratches anywhere.

Other Games (all complete and in good condition) - FREE, you only pay for shipping (3,50€ for unregistered shipping in a bubble envelope to anywhere in the world as far as I can tell). If you want to give me something on top of that, cool! If not, also cool!
Basically, I want to get rid of a lot of my physical stuff and their age + German laws make it quite difficult to sell these locally. So please take them. Limit 1 per person. If you PM me for one please include your country so I can verify shipping costs.

Bayonetta (PAL UK, Xbox 360)
Darksiders (PAL UK, PS3)
Red Faction Guerilla (PAL UK, PS3)
Wolfenstein 2009 (PAL UK, PS3)
Dead Space 2 (PAL UK, PS3)

WTS - Send PM

***Halo - Master Chief Collection - $30 shipped.
Still has the Halo: Nightfall code with it. Also has a 2-day XBox Live Trial. Perfect condition. I've hardly played it. Halo just isn't for me.

Accepting Paypal. If you don't use "gift", please add $2. I will ship WITH A TRACKING NUMBER either way!

Really just started on here (1 seller feedback), but have eBay feedback of 1136 under the same name.

PM'd you

WTB

Ocarina of Time - 3DS

WTS - Click Links for Pics

Backlight Modded Original GBA - $140 - PENDING

Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black - $105 - Includes 32gig SD card (micro w/adapter),original box AND the AC adapter! Pay $15 more and get Mario & Luigi bundled. Has 9.5 firmware installed.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

N3DS - Black Pokemon Groudon Edition
+ Sealed Felt Mario Faceplate
+ One Piece: Super Grand Battle X

$275.00

I only opened the system and played it once. I'm tired of waiting for the Region Free hack and I already bought a N3DS XL from someone on here.

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (12) and Seller (14)

I've got a Playstation Vita in mint condition, with the included Madden Football from the package and Final Fantasy X remastered. I've got a 16 gig mem card with it. $120 for the whole thing, PM me.

Also, I've got an original black 3DS in good condition with box, circle pad pro, 2 gig memory card installed, wiped and ready to go. It's also got a third party handle that can be attached to make it easier on your hands that I'll include. $100 for the lot. Shipping I will calculate based on your location and give you the exact number.

First time here, not sure how this works... I'm assuming pay first and then ship? I will accept PayPal.

dodgeme

WTB:

Still looking for Mega Man 7 for the SNES cart only. I am looking for a decent price somewhere in the 120-140 range, I was hoping to get it a tad under ebay prices if anyone has a copy for sale. Condition isn't the biggest factor for me either as long as the label is there and in decent condition, a few tares aren't a big deal.

wilflare

WTB
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse NA Download Code
Wii Party U Download Code
eShop Credit

Game of Thrones Seasons 1 and 2 UV Download Codes
Disney Movies Download Codes

Have:
Amazon GC
- note: hoping to do a 1:1 for PayPal or eBay Giftcards using Amazon GCs

WTS
$50 PSN for $45

Will Accept PayPal

WTB

Ocarina of Time 3DS - Looking to pay $40 shipped for a used copy in mint condition.

Please pm me if you are willing to sell a copy. Can paypal right away.

OR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a friend that is looking to buy a copy of OOT for 3DS but all the stores around us seem to be out of stock. If a kind GAFer would want to help us out find a new copy and ship it to us, my friend and I would really appreciate it. My friend is willing to pay for the game + taxes + shipping + a little extra for helping us out.

Thanks.

wiibomb

WTB:

Still looking for Mega Man 7 for the SNES cart only. I am looking for a decent price somewhere in the 120-140 range, I was hoping to get it a tad under ebay prices if anyone has a copy for sale. Condition isn't the biggest factor for me either as long as the label is there and in decent condition, a few tares aren't a big deal.

I bough one of those through a pawn shop in my country... then I realized it was the japanese game in an american cartridge, it works but I got so mad... It was my fault for not reading the full advertisement tho...

Tonezorz

WTS Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS LE w/Skull Kid sealed. 90 shipped.

PayPal gift.

I'll toss in a sealed collectors guide for an additional $20.
- All Sold

Looking to buy a mint PS vita (black or white) (slim or oled).

WTS

I have a PS VIta for sale. Its in mint,excellent condition no scratches anywhere. Its the original model with the OLED screen. Included is a 16 GB memory card. Will post to anywhere. My heatware is http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=98805 .

Price $150 shipping included. Pm for details.

I've got a Playstation Vita in mint condition, with the included Madden Football from the package and Final Fantasy X remastered. I've got a 16 gig mem card with it. $120 for the whole thing, PM me.

First time here, not sure how this works... I'm assuming pay first and then ship? I will accept PayPal.

Here you go.

Looking for

Your (preferably cheap) PlayStation (PSone) games!

Looking to binge-play a bunch of PlayStation games from my childhood. Send me a list of what you have, I'm looking to buy some common games in lots to start a mini-collection.

**NeoGAF Plus Seller**

WTS

- 8GB PS Vita Memory Card
$15 shipped
$13 shipped

- Turtle Beach Ear Force Tango Headset
- Works with PS4/PS3/360/X1 (have the necessary cables for either system)
- This was a trade that went bad and unfortunately, I didn't get all of the items I originally mailed. You'll need to buy a 5V DC USB adapter AND a digital audio cable separately (but they're inexpensive on Amazon)
- Because of all the extra hoops you'll have to go through, I'm willing to let this go for a great price (originally paid over $200 for it).
$60 shipped
$50 shipped

- White DS4, modded with X1 sticks
- Works great, very comfortable
- Clean, from a smoke-free home
$40 shipped
$35 shipped

Happy to send pics or answer any questions via PM. Thanks!

PM'd

Peagles

WTB: Gold Mario Amiibo

Also looking for the Silver one whenever that comes out too. If any kind gaffer can get these to me in New Zealand you could be my friend forever :)

Mr.Swag

Banned
Hope you guys can fund my e-book addiction, got some Digital Copies for sale. Amazon.com credit only please.

Edge of Tomorrow UV $2

2 Guns UV $2
Wolf of Wallstreet UV $2
The Conjuring UV $2
Silver Linings Playbooks UV $2
Anchorman 2 UV/iTunes $2

Gravity UV $2
Star Trek Into Darkness UV $2
Man of Steel UV $2
Pacific Rim UV $2

The following are past the "code may not be valid date" so idk if that means they wont work. SoI guess ill throw them in for $2 for the lot.
Spring breakers UV
Life of Pi UV
Man with the Iron Fists UV
NOW YOU SEE ME UV

UV means Ultraviolet btw.

Horohoro

WTB:
Xenoblade plates N3ds

If anyone in UK/JP/AU could help a collector out please?

Id be willing to buy bundle as well if necessary.

Looking for

Your (preferably cheap) PlayStation (PSone) games!

Looking to binge-play a bunch of PlayStation games from my childhood. Send me a list of what you have, I'm looking to buy some common games in lots to start a mini-collection.

I have a few including Twisted Metal, Medal of Honor, and (I think) Crash Bandicoot 1. I'll PM you when I get home tonight with a list of what I have and see if you're interested!

//ARCANUM

WTS

I have a like new (no shrink-wrap but otherwise unread, all art prints included, etc) THE ART OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT Limited Edition book. It is the one featured here that is long sold out: http://gear.blizzard.com/index.php/d...er-b61240.html

$(KGrHqEOKpYFG8uwGz)vBRzH9EfOIQ~~_32.JPG

I’m mainly interested in trading it + cash for any USA model New 3DS XL .

I know this is a long shot but just throwing it out there in case any Blizzard collector's got their hands on a n3DSXL they don’t need/want.

I’m open to other trade / cash offers, though would strongly prefer a n3DS XL offer.

Thanks!

WTB

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)
Majora's Mask Limited Edition for $70 shipped, I'm also interested in just the statue.

Please PM me regarding all!

WTT

Have: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition Bundle (Skull Kid Figure + Game) Still sealed

Want: The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD GameStop Exclusive Limited Edition (Game + Ganondorf Figure) preferably still sealed as well

No idea if this will get any bites, but why not try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom