• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Swag

Banned
updated list, found some new copies in my blurays as well.
Edge of Tomorrow UV $2
2 Guns UV $2
Wolf of Wallstreet UV $2
The Conjuring UV $2
Silver Linings Playbooks UV $2
Anchorman 2 UV/iTunes $2
Gravity UV $2
Star Trek Into Darkness UV $2
Man of Steel UV $2
Pacific Rim UV $2
Chronicle iTunes $2
The Fast and the Furious UV $2
Tokyo Drift UV $2

The following are past the "code may not be valid date" so idk if that means they wont work. SoI guess ill throw them in for $2 for the lot.
Spring breakers UV
Life of Pi UV
Man with the Iron Fists UV
NOW YOU SEE ME UV

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for Mr.Swag! sold me an Xbox 360 for an insane price, was willing to ship first and it arrived quickly. thanks again!

Looking to buy:

- PS Vita code for Persona 4
- Game of Thrones Season 1 UV code
- Darkest Dungeon Steam code
- UV code for Psycho (1960)

PM me please!

Thanks!

Mr.Swag

Banned
Possitive buyer feedback to ekgrey bought my 360, payment waws very quick!

Positive buyer feedback to markymark25 quick business!

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- DMC: Devil May Cry, still sealed Xbox 360 - 10$

- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 11$
- Yu-Gi-OH 5D's Tag Force 4 PSP (cards are not included) - 22$

- Yoshi's Island DS - 19$

- Transistor Steam Gift 7$

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

WTB

Dark Souls Future press Guide

Push

wiibomb

long shot here, but is there someone who bough or is going to buy the digital version of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and doesn't want the theme? It seems it is not coming on saturday and I really want it, if you are selling it please contact me, I want it..

I'm also trying to find a Megaman X Collection copy for Gamecube at a decent price if anyone does have it and want to sell it

Mr.Swag

Banned
I honestly didn't think anybody wanted a 360 lol

should have realized i was on a gaming forum

postive buyer feedback to oatmeal !

Flandy

I honestly didn't think anybody wanted a 360 lol

should have realized i was on a gaming forum

postive buyer feedback to oatmeal !

Fh3ro.gif

Anything listed here or pictured in my imgur account is for sale.

I am currently very eager to sell this stuff, so now is the time to PM for quotes!

SEGA 32X

Toughman Contest: $15

32X System (no box or documentation, but including ALL necessary cables): $60

(32X Game & System Bundle: $70)

SEGA Saturn

NHL 97: $10
NHL All-Star Hockey: $10
Die Hard Trilogy: $20
NFL 97: $5
Worldwide Soccer: $15
World Series Baseball: $5
Winter Heat: $20
Steep Slope Sliders: $30
Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt Baseball: $5
Black Fire: $10
NBA Jam Extreme: $20
Decathlete: $10
NBA Jam TE: $20
ID4: Independence Day: $10
Rampage: $20
Primal Rage: $35

(I will sell all of my remaining SEGA Saturn games, including free priority shipping within the US, for $200.)

1 6-Player Adapter (not pictured, but it's boxed)

SEGA Dreamcast

Jet Grind Radio: $15
Shenmue: $30
Phantasy Star Online: Ver. 1

RF Adapter

Black SEGA Sports edition Dreamcast

GameCube

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest: $50

GameBoy Advance

Link Cable
eReader (with manual)

PlayStation 3

Assassin's Creed
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Valkyria Chronicles

Xbox 360

Gears of War
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Phantasy Star Universe
Lost Planet

Xbox

Jet Set Radio Future
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic 2

1 boxed console (with blue controller)

Nintendo DS

Electroplankton First Printing Edition (Japanese import, complete - including headphones)
Jump Superstars (Japanese import)
Polarium (sealed)
Zoo Keeper (sealed)
Metroid Prime Hunters
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
Elite Beat Agents
Pokemon Diamond
Hotel Dusk
Star Fox Command
Sudoku Gridmaster
Touch the Dead
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Ace Attorney stylus

WANTS

Japanese Dreamcast (White Console)
Club Nintendo (Japan) Points

If anyone's been on the lookout for a slim vita, cowbooms' been selling used ones for $89. It goes oos often but more seem to come in so check often. Got one myself with cables included.

PureJade

Banned
I am NeoGAF Plus so buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me questions or for more photos of whatever. I prefer shipping within the US only but could probably do Canada for a little bit more shipping. Paypal only, please pay the fee or gift it!

WTS:

uhhUYE5m.jpg

Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition - Unopened, there are two small tears(one on each side of the cut out). SOLD

WTS

Homeworld Collector's Edition, the one with the replica ship, unopened.

2451445-9042071282-ce_sp.png

I bought into the hype of this game from all of my friends raving about it, then I realized it was an RTS the day before release. RTS' are not my bag and I know I won't enjoy this game no matter what.

Asking $150 USD, shipped. PayPal Gift is accepted.
feedback.gif

WTB

I swear that I saw someone selling one of those Zelda/Boo Club Nintendo 18-game cases for $12 or so (maybe $15?), but I can't find the listing. Maybe it sold.

If you are still selling this, please PM me!

//ARCANUM

I am NeoGAF Plus so buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me questions or for more photos of whatever. I prefer shipping within the US only but could probably do Canada for a little bit more shipping. Paypal only, please pay the fee or gift it!

WTS:

uhhUYE5m.jpg

Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition - Unopened, there are two small tears(one on each side of the cut out). $70 Shipped

PM'd!

edit - and I just sent a follow up PM as well :) hope you still have it!

Aselith

Heck, if you have any old NES or SNES games laying around... I mean, those things are ancient! You'd practically have to pay someone to take them off your hands... But, I would be happy to help you dispose of them >.>

<3

I dunno if you like Saturn games but I have like a box full of some game like Dilberts Odyssey or something. I got them in a fire sale cause they were unopened. I don't really like RPG's though I was going to throw them in a dumpster but I guess I could send them to you?

ekgrey

I dunno if you like Saturn games but I have like a box full of some game like Dilberts Odyssey or something. I got them in a fire sale cause they were unopened. I don't really like RPG's though I was going to throw them in a dumpster but I guess I could send them to you?

i do not have a Saturn, but please do not throw away games! in the unlikely event that you can't find someone here who wants them, at least drop them at Goodwill or something.

unless it's Watch Dogs. you can throw that away. ;)

Ecto311

Anyone have any nintendo codes for sale? Need about 290 points and have no idea how else to get them - tried redeeming codes from old games and they don't work. Please PM if so.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
If you're serious about this I'd be down, even just to have a bunch of extra Saturn cases.

I think that you are joking but, just in case, I would be interested in these if you are really willing to just give away.

EDIT: I would even buy them for $2 each! I'm also looking for a game for my little sister called "Magical Nights in Rayearth". It's a totally stupid game and for little girls, but I would give you $5 for it if you have it just because I love my sister.

terrisus

Hey, sure, I suppose I could find room for them...

I doubt you're serious... But just in case >.>

Edit: Hey all you people above me, I called it first :þ

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
WTB:
Club Nintendo Rewards:
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Star Fox 64 3D

$10-$15 each

Maybe Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword for $4?

Edit:Fulfilled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom