• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_N

Just want to get rid of a bunch of game-related figures and codes. I'm shipping from Canada.

Pokemon Monster Collection Mega Mewtwo Y (sealed) $13 USD shipped
Tales of Symphonia Figure Set $25 shippped
Disgaea 1 Laharl 2" Figure $10 shipped
Disgaea 1 Archer 2" Figure $10 shipped
Disgaea 1 Mage 2" Figure $10 shipped
Tsukihime Akiha (?) Black hair and Red haired figures $10 shipped for both.

20150202_225628_zps5b69f7a0.jpg

Godzilla 2014 digital code (UV) $4 PayPal gift

Also have these Steam keys, $5 takes all.
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy™
Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II
Star Wars™ Republic Commando
Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack
Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ II
Star Wars™ Starfighter™

Taking PayPal only.

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- DMC: Devil May Cry, still sealed Xbox 360 - 10$

- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 11$
- Yu-Gi-OH 5D's Tag Force 4 PSP (cards are not included) - 22$

- Yoshi's Island DS - 19$

- Transistor Steam Gift 7$

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

WTB

Dark Souls Future press Guide

JMPerona

I will try to sell everything here.

What I have:

9z9vEu0.jpg

6GcUuVT.jpg

en34fcT.jpg

l0JXIzS.jpg

FVX40vr.jpg

Im in Sweden so the shipping may be expensive. Im willing to send everything to Europe and North America, but is up to the buyer to pay for it.

I can, of course, change everything for gaming goods. I have always wanted an NTSC SNES with CIB games, or NTSC Nintendo DS games, or a NTSC NES with CIB games. So If you have some of this and want to exchange it for my goods, send me a message.

If you only want to buy just send me a message with the price you would like to pay and we will continue the conversation futher.

EDIT: Glottkin book and Warhammer Battle Magic: Lore of undeath ar sold.

WTS:

PM me with any offers for the items below

Everything ships from Germany. I'm willing to ship pretty much anywhere if you're willing to pay for it.

Bravely Default Deluxe Collector's Edition new & sealed - 100€ + shipping
Never opened before, but the plastic foil on the top of the box is a bit damaged. That's how I got it though.

Contains:
Bravely Default Nintendo 3DS Game Card (PAL)
Agnès Figurine
Deluxe Artbook
34 AR Cards
Original Soundtrack CD

Suikoden II (PSX US NTSC) - 100€ + shipping

Suikoden II is very good condition with almost no scratches anywhere.

Other Games (all complete and in good condition) - FREE, you only pay for shipping (3,50€ for unregistered shipping in a bubble envelope to anywhere in the world as far as I can tell). If you want to give me something on top of that, cool! If not, also cool!
Basically, I want to get rid of a lot of my physical stuff and their age + German laws make it quite difficult to sell these locally. So please take them. Limit 1 per person. If you PM me for one please include your country so I can verify shipping costs.

Bayonetta (PAL UK, Xbox 360)
Darksiders (PAL UK, PS3)
Red Faction Guerilla (PAL UK, PS3)
Wolfenstein 2009 (PAL UK, PS3)
Dead Space 2 (PAL UK, PS3)

Figures Brand New Sealed
  1. Boba Fett (I'm collecting stormtroopers for a project and don't need the Fetts) $7 each (includes US shipping)
  2. Halo Spartan Soldier Rogue $15
  3. Halo Spartan Air Assault Female $10
  4. Marvel Legends Agent Venom $22
  5. Marvel Infinite Rocket Raccoon with Groot $10
  6. Star Wars Black Series 3.75" Darth Plagueis $20
  7. Star Wars Black Series 3.75" Mara Jade $15
  8. Bandai D-Arts Bass and Treble $45
  9. Silver Surfer Figure with Digital Comic DVD $10
  10. Gentle Giant Lex Luthor (Spacey) Bust $10

Collector's Editions and Statues
  1. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Collector's Edition(Preorder Exclusive includes 20th anniversary soundtrack, artbook, poster, and stylus in a "wax sealed"box) $60
  2. Halo Reach Statue$80
  3. Gears of War 3 Marcus Fenix Statue $50
  4. Bioshock 2 CE $50
  5. Bioshock Big Daddy Limited Edition $100
  6. Metal Gear Revengeance Plasma Lamp $50
  7. Fallout 3 Lunchbox and Bobblehead $40
  8. Skyrim Alduin Statue and Book $120

Gadgetry
  1. Sphero (Brand New Sealed) $50
  2. Garmin Nuvi 1450LMT $50
Other Games Brand New Sealed
  1. Wario Ware Smooth Moves $40
  2. Every Extend Extra $5
  3. Infected $20
  4. Final Fantasy Tactics $15
  5. Daxter $5
  6. Metal Gear Acid$15
  7. Metal Gear Acid 2 $15
  8. Valkyrie Profile Lenneth $25
  9. Syphone Filter Dark Mirror $5
  10. Advance Wars Days of Ruin (2 Copies) $30
  11. Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword $15
  12. Fable 2 Platinum Hits $10
  13. Rockband 3 Keyboard bundle 360 (I have 3) $40
Other Games Used
  1. Lumines II $5
  2. Every Extend Extra $4
  3. Blazing Souls Accelate $10
  4. Exit $4
  5. Jeanne D'Arc $15
  6. God of War Chains of Olympus $5
  7. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops $7
  8. Splinter Cell Essentials $5
  9. The Dark Spire $40
  10. Pokemon White $20
  11. Mario Kart DS $15
  12. New Super Mario Bros $15
  13. Nanostray $10
  14. Tony Hawk American Sk8land $5
  15. Bakugan Defenders of the Core $3
  16. Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog $12
  17. Armored Core 3 $5
  18. Virtual-On Marz $15
  19. Final Fantasy XII $5
  20. Final Fantasy X-2 $5
  21. Bioshock Infinite 360$5

Ultraviolet Codes
  1. Batman the Complete Original Series $65 (UV code only)
  2. The Croods $2
  3. Bad Grampa $2
  4. Lego Justice League vs. Bizarro League $5

Game Codes
  1. The Lego Movie Game (PS Vita) $8

Thanks for looking. I'll ship worldwide (I'm US based), but please allow additional handling time. Both domestic and international buyers, please provide city, state, country for shipping calculations.

I accept paypal gift (friends and family) or you pay fees.

Send me a PM with any questions or offers.

NeoGAF Plus Buyer and Seller +10 Buyer +10 Seller

zychi

Banned
I have 2 Ps4s i'm looking to sell.

One is a opened, but never taken out of the plastic/box, basically new ps4. Looking for $355 shipped

The second is a barely used, upgraded to a 2 tb hard driv, in perfect condition. Looking for $360 shipped

I basically want $700 after shipping for both. I'd like to buy a nice new monitor for myself

Just as a reminder - follow the rules here. If that's not possible, don't post at all.

Hate to see mods get involved because of a lack of reading comprehension.

coopolon

WTS NA Red 3DS XL. Screens are in good condition, there are some small scratches on the top of the unit (the red part.)

To protect the top screen from the bottom screen I added two rubber bumpers on top half of the unit. This prevents the screens from touching when the unit is closed. If you want I can remove the bumpers, but they've worked very well.

Currently on firmware 8.1.0-18U. I will probably update it so I can do a system transfer, but I would consider selling it as is for more money (to cover the loss of some digital games.)

System will come in its original packing with its original charger. I will also throw in two CTA Digital Nintendo 3Ds Cartridge Storage solution boxes. Pictures available on request.

Asking $100+shipping if you're okay with it being on latest firmware. More if you want it on the older firmware. I will accept paypal or Amazon GC.

wiibomb

long shot here, but is there someone who bough or is going to buy the digital version of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and doesn't want the theme? It seems it is not coming on saturday and I really want it, if you are selling it please contact me, I want it..

I'm also trying to find a Megaman X Collection copy for Gamecube at a decent price if anyone does have it and want to sell it

Quoting myself, if someone doesn't want the theme please PM me, my digital MH4U copy doesn't qualify because NoA being NoA and I have no way of getting it

Just as a reminder - follow the rules here. If that's not possible, don't post at all.

Are you saying this because someone quoted a price on the last page to inform the seller that MS is running a promo for less right now?

Because we've been over this before and this thread is not only for sellers, but for buyers as well.

What do you mean get mods involved?

If I remember correctly, during the whole scam thing with Eddie Griffin, a mod was pm'd and given notice of a possible scam of multiple people ahead of time and action was never taken.

Breaking a rule isn't going to get much action if scamming didn't. Not trying to be a dick, just saying. I think it's a matter of people being civil and following the guidelines in here. I think mods have mentioned that they won't police the thread before, but I could be mistaken.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+20 Buyer / +26 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, OLED Vita + Memory Card, looking to trade for Vita Slim
Section 2, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 3, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii games

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
Adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Frozen Synapse
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Gunpoint
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Papers, Please
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

multivac

Positive seller feedback for kamakazi5! Bought some Club Nintendo codes from him, very easy transaction with fast, great communication!

Tortfeasor

Anyone in the Chicago area only (i.e. No shipping) interested in my Sunset Overdrive Xbox One? It's mint, barely used but I did redeem the voucher for Sunset, so that's not included. I have the box, all cords, controller, etc...

I was just going to go trade it at GameStop and then thought maybe someone here would rather have it. If you're interested please PM me an offer. I'm around all day if you wanna pick it up (NW burbs).

Looking to buy a copy of Dragon Quest IV for Nintendo DS if anyone has one available at a reasonable price. Preferably complete.

I'm also looking for a box/manual for Dragon Quest V on DS if anyone is willing to part with one. I already got a copy of the game, but it was from stupid gamestop, so of course there was no box.

robot

Selling an Xbox One with box, all hookups, headset, and 1 controller. No Kinect. Will also throw in a copy of Dead Rising 3 and a Cronus Max controller adapter all set to work on XB1 w/ Xbox 360 arcade sticks.

$300 shipped OBO. PM for pics!

What do you mean get mods involved?

If I remember correctly, during the whole scam thing with Eddie Griffin, a mod was pm'd and given notice of a possible scam of multiple people ahead of time and action was never taken.

Breaking a rule isn't going to get much action if scamming didn't. Not trying to be a dick, just saying. I think it's a matter of people being civil and following the guidelines in here. I think mods have mentioned that they won't police the thread before, but I could be mistaken.

Are you saying this because someone quoted a price on the last page to inform the seller that MS is running a promo for less right now?

Because we've been over this before and this thread is not only for sellers, but for buyers as well.

Hmm. Looks like the post I was referncing didn't get quoted. Odd - no idea why that happened.

I was specifically referencing this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153995363&postcount=19763

Regarding the moderators, people have inexplicably been banned from GAF while simultaneously being active participants in this thread. No idea if the two are connected, but I was sincere - hate to see anyone have something happen because a moderator wasn't in a good mood.

Either way, carry on. Didn't want to disrupt the thread.

Miker

WTS - Super Mario 3D World Club Nintendo code $5

It should be 60 (register) + 10 (post-play) = 70 points. And I think you can make your account a family account to add games you've already added.

WTS - 405 Club Nintendo points to be redeemed on the site $8
- Good for two 200 point items, 200 + 150, or anything in between

Mr.Swag

Banned
Digital copies!! Amazon credit only!
Edge of Tomorrow UV $2
2 Guns UV $2
Wolf of Wallstreet UV $2
The Conjuring UV $2
Silver Linings Playbooks UV $2
Anchorman 2 UV/iTunes $2
Gravity UV $2
Star Trek Into Darkness UV $2
Man of Steel UV $2
Pacific Rim UV $2
Chronicle iTunes $2
The Fast and the Furious UV $2
Tokyo Drift UV $2

Hmm. Looks like the post I was referncing didn't get quoted. Odd - no idea why that happened.

I was specifically referencing this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153995363&postcount=19763

Regarding the moderators, people have inexplicably been banned from GAF while simultaneously being active participants in this thread. No idea if the two are connected, but I was sincere - hate to see anyone have something happen because a moderator wasn't in a good mood.

Either way, carry on. Didn't want to disrupt the thread.

I agree they have been posting ever single page for the last few days.

//ARCANUM

Anyone in the Chicago area only (i.e. No shipping) interested in my Sunset Overdrive Xbox One? It's mint, barely used but I did redeem the voucher for Sunset, so that's not included. I have the box, all cords, controller, etc...

I was just going to go trade it at GameStop and then thought maybe someone here would rather have it. If you're interested please PM me an offer. I'm around all day if you wanna pick it up (NW burbs).

For the love of God don't trade it in to gamestop. At least sell it on Craigslist and get a decent amount of $$ for it.

//ARCANUM

I agree they have been posting ever single page for the last few days.

The user mentioned has blatantly been ignoring the rules on multiple levels. And the flippant attitude in the posts (and continual disrespect for this thread) makes me not want to ever consider buying from them (on an item that I'd otherwise be interested in).

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping
Heroes Season One DVD (great condition) - $5 + shipping
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Four-Disc Special Extended Edition) DVD - $10 + shipping

Iron Man bluray - $5 + shipping
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian bluray - $5 + shipping
The Dark Knight bluray - $5 + shipping

Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball (mass market paperback) - $1.50 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

I have an ultraviolet/iTunes code for game of thrones season 4 I won't use. I have no idea what people pay for these so I'll accept almost anything if it interests me.

Will accept offers, PayPal/amazon or if you have other psn or steam codes to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom