• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

That's (most probably) a temporary price cut and it's still the same price that the seller is selling at. In fact, Amazon.com doesn't even have it at that price and I think they'd know if there were a new MSRP.
lol. im serious

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/E06NMAF.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/x0JQbl1.jpg[/IMG]

big ass box for small item. At least it was super protected. haha
It looks like it was shipped UPS, but if it were shipped USPS for a lot of their shipping options, only weight matters. The size of the box doesn't actually matter.

terrisus

I really wish I had taken a picture of the PSVita card that blazenumb1 sent me.
To quote the message I had sent him when I got it, "I got a big chuckle out of the wrapping. A huge envelope, a bunch of bubblewrap, and layers of tissue, finally yielding this 1cm x .5cm x 1mm card at the center."

ekgrey

That's (most probably) a temporary price cut and it's still the same price that the seller is selling at. In fact, Amazon.com doesn't even have it at that price and I think they'd know if there were a new MSRP.

It looks like it was shipped UPS, but if it were shipped USPS for a lot of their shipping options, only weight matters. The size of the box doesn't actually matter.

Unless one or more dimensions is over twelve inches tho. That does increase the price.

SmokeMaxX

Unless one or more dimensions is over twelve inches tho. That does increase the price.

I just checked and a first class package (12 oz) shipped halfway across the country cost $3.94 whether the box had 5x5x5 dimensions or 13x13x13. Price was also the same if it was shipped via Standard Post. Of course Priority Mail's price changed but I rarely ship via Priority personally.

Chucker

Positive Buyer Feedback for gabrielt16
Positive Buyer Feedback for Stencil
Positive Buyer Feedback for c-murph
Positive Buyer Feedback for ViperVisor
Positive Buyer Feedback for mjb3611

All paid super quick! Great doing business with them as my house now looks like a post office!

Chucker

Hay GAF! We're expecting our 2nd kid, he or she will be here in August, and that will be here if I blink! This means I'm losing my game room (pour one out for it), and I have to liquidate the closet. Here is what I found! None of these boxes are in perfect conditions, but the discs are in near perfect condition.

+2 Buying +4 Seller Feedback

AMqyETzl.jpg

Freaks and Geeks Complete Series - $15 Shipped

B3qaQCvl.jpg

Evangelion - SOLD
Make Offers on the rest, I'm pretty flexible.

egaEBvLl.jpg

Anime Bundle 2 - See above, make an offer.

Open to offers, will combine for discounts, etc.

Almost gone! Thanks GAF! Lets move this animu.

ekgrey

I just checked and a first class package (12 oz) shipped halfway across the country cost $3.94 whether the box had 5x5x5 dimensions or 13x13x13. Price was also the same if it was shipped via Standard Post. Of course Priority Mail's price changed but I rarely ship via Priority personally.

Huh, interesting! Guess maybe I'm thinking of Priority? Thanks for the info!

Anyone in the Chicago area only (i.e. No shipping) interested in my Sunset Overdrive Xbox One? It's mint, barely used but I did redeem the voucher for Sunset, so that's not included. I have the box, all cords, controller, etc...

I was just going to go trade it at GameStop and then thought maybe someone here would rather have it. If you're interested please PM me an offer. I'm around all day if you wanna pick it up (NW burbs).

I'd pay what Gamestop is offering if that's the route you want to go :p. I already have an Xbox One but for a good deal I'd grab another for my bedroom. I live in Rantoul, IL so it'd be no issue for me to take a drive up that way.

ekgrey

positive buyer feedback for gimel! bought a couple of games off me, paid promptly on the agreed-upon date and was a pleasure to chat with. enjoy!

jdavid459

Looking to a sell/trade Assassins Creed Unity download code for XB1.

$15 or a different game code...dead rising?

Please PM if interested .

Thanks

Shun

Selling Club Nintendo Smash Bros Posters. These are the first run with Palutena, Animal Crossing, and Rosalina. Brand New, never taken out of the tubing.

Also selling copies of Pokemon Pearl and SoulSilver. SoulSilver has everything, even the shiny foil box, except for the Pokewalker sadly. I would prefer to sell them as a set but will break depending on offers.

Finally, I have a JP eCapcom Online Store Exclusive 25th Anniversary Rockman Arm Buster Pillow and Hood set. Sold out online and pretty hard to find atm. Initially sold for 6300円.

Taking eShop/PSN/Amazon offers via PM.

BloodveinAzalie

Neo Member
WTB:

NA amiibos (Looking for Ike, Meta Knight, Lucario, and Pit)
Windwaker HD Collector's Edition with Ganondorf figure for Wii U

WTS/WTT:

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag digital code for Xbox One ($10)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition game bundles with figure, pin, cleaning cloth, lanyard, and supply box (asking for about $70-75 shipped each, have two of these in stock)

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

White Nintendo DS Lite and case (no charger included)- $28 shipped

Less gaming related but I also have a Velodyne EQ-Max 8 subwoofer, for $210 shipped. If you want more info or pics, PM me!

TriAceJP

Looking for a OnePlus One invite.

Anyone able to help me out?

Oh, also willing to buy a Oneplus One phone, if someone had one they wanted to unload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom