• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Limited Edition Halo 4 Doritos/Mountain Dew Box (signed by members of 343) - $200

dlxaKvW.jpg

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 leather (?) Hollister men's belt - $10 + shipping
1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Nidhiki (Missing a few small pieces) - $8 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

Rayman 2: The Great Escape for PC
The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3D for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

Arla

U.S. Only

WTS: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS - CIB/Used- $35 shipped.

I bought it at midnight launch and have only played it for three hours.
Club Nintendo code is redeemed.
I would have sold it today but the prick on eBay backed out. I really need this cash back, so I'm trying to get rid of this ASAP.

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for Arla, EmergentFocus, The Dear Leader, OzPinoy, Corto, SparkTR, frontovik, bodine1231, TheTurboFD, spacemonkeynation, Dr. Benton Quest, Porcupine, StrongArmSteady, Carm ,spk, Paragade, SmanLegend, CeramicDragon, Skyzard, Istaerion, PureJade, PixelHorror, Corto, The Lone Courier, PossumMeat, DontBlink, Vlodril, Musicmugen, Passive Assassin, Fantasmo, bestpersonevar, TP, Ocelott, Norci7, DeathKitten

Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

US Digital/Gaming Cards - Face value for international users or anyone needing a card and unable to get one. Can usually send nearly instantly.

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

Hori Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Stick - Used (Good Condition) - $90 Shipped
In good condition. Some signs of wear (as pictured)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021729_zpsgnl9xq15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021809_zpsqushkxgt.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021825_zpsk4t5j9hg.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021835_zpsbopwewly.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021920_zps70badubl.jpg

BALLTOPS:

Random Balltops: On top are bubbletops. The lime green bubbletop has been sold. Three solid color balltops on the bottom. Solid black balltop has been sold. Haven't come up with a price yet, but PM me if interested.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (260+ Total Positive Feedback!)

PS VITA PACK
1. PS Vita PCH-1103 (OLED model)
2. Starter Kit + Hori grip attachment
3. Digital games
Condition: All physical items are Used. There's some wear and tear in some items, including the boxes. Items have not been professionally stored in the box like they would be when buying items brand new.

PRICE: PM me to make an offer

1. PS Vita PCH-1103 (OLED model)

AC Adaptor and Power Cord is included but USB cable is not included:

As you can see from the following image, the protective film has a few bubbles on it. Also, the console itself is a bit dusty in some areas:

2. Starter Kit + Hori grip attachment

Starter Kit includes Wrist Strap, Protective Film (already applied on the Vita screen), Card Case, Case and Pouch (2nd picture). Does not include Cloth. Hori grip attachment is separate and without its own box:

3. Digital games

The memory card includes:

Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX (PSP)
Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1) - doesn't work well on Vita for me
Killzone Liberation (PSP)

These games are tied to the PSN ID, so login details for the PSN ID will be sent via PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accept PayPal.
All prices include Paypal fees but do not include delivery charges.
I ship to both the UK and outside UK.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
For outside UK: A Tracked delivery service for extra security.

I'm curious, you told me you picked up a bunch of these codes and were going to give them away for the good of GAF or sell them via 3rd party sites for the good of gaf. Simply curious, as it appears this has changed.

He put it to a vote in the Steam thread asking if people would like him to give them away or sell them to buy other games to give away. This ultimately led to the decision to give away six copies of Alien and sell the other three to fund other giveaways.

AHA-Lambda

Hey guys, sorry never done this before so apologies if I miss something, just call me out on it :p

WTS:

1x AMD key for Star Citizen (full game plus ship variant) - $25

PM me if interested, I take PayPal.

EDIT: Gone.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hey guys, sorry never done this before so apologies if I miss something, just call me out on it :p

WTS:

1x AMD key for Star Citizen (full game plus ship variant) - $25

PM me if interested, I take PayPal.
You're missing the fact that's not the full game, just the Arena Commander module.

Dice

False information from confusion, and possibly dishonest sellers trying to capitalize on it. Basically at first it seemed like it was the full game, then after tons of people had already chosen it as one of their game rewards, AMD decided to clarify it was only the module. In the redemption site itself it says it is just the ship and module.

AHA-Lambda

False information from confusion, and possibly dishonest sellers trying to capitalize on it. Basically at first it seemed like it was the full game, then after tons of people had already chosen it as one of their game rewards, AMD decided to clarify it was only the module. In the redemption site itself it says it is just the ship and module.

Just asked in the steam thread, still being told it's the full game.

It's the full game, this is what it shows when it's redeem on your SC account, I did it myself. Star Citizen and Squadron 42 Digital Downloads are what consists of the full game.

58RanXx.png

Full game but apparently won't have Beta access (but will have Alpha and completed game).

It is the full game, I redeemed it yesterday on my account and this is what it includes, Star Citizen and Squadron 42 Digital Download are the full single player and multiplayer game.

58RanXx.png

Dice

In that case I just sold my copy for $5 a few hours ago because AMD has the worst communication possible.

Oh well, I got it for $5 in the first place.

AMD - Never Settle Again

minx

Last chance before Ebay. Want to sell Destiny Xbox One 40 shipped. PayPal only. Will also trade for Forza Horizon 2, LOTR.

Corto

Positive feedback to dmix90

Almost instant transaction with superb communication and service. Will buy from him in the future for sure!

Positive seller feedback for blazenumb1

Positive buyer feedback for Redx508
Thanks, great buyer.

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1. Bought Darkness II new for $4 shipped. Amazing deal and arrived super fast. As always top notch transaction and highly recommended.

Below was a seperate transaction:

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1. Bought Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations new for ~$6 shipped. It also arrived super fast. Another great transaction. I love these deals and how easy the transactions are. Thanks!

Positive buyer feedback x2 for DeuceGamer
Always a pleasure to work with, thanks.

Another positive seller feedback for blazenumb1 for selling me another PS4 game.

Positive buyer feedback x2 for chuckycem
Thanks again, enjoy the game.

wiibomb

this is a long shot, bt here we go...

Is ANYONE near the New York Gamestop by any chance? Kaname Fujioka, director of the monster hunter series is there right now and I REALLY want one game signed by him, Monster Hunter 3U if possible, or ANY..

I just wanted to know if somebody could buy, sign the game and ship it to me on florida, I'll pay for it.. even a poster.. I really want to have something signed by him but as an international gaf, its impossible for me...

PLEASE pm me if you can, we can work out something, I have positive feedback here as well as eBay under the same name (wiibomb)

maxcriden

Want to Sell:

PS2 console with (I think) cords and controllers. It's the kind that plays PS1 games and DVDs (in addition to PS2 games, of course!). Any interest? Happy to sell or trade. Interested in games for Nintendo systems, GCN to Wii U and GBA to 3DS. I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller and in the US but happy to ship internationally.

438868-ps2_full_large.jpg

Oh, I do have a memory card or two, I think, as well. So I could throw that in.

To prevent making a huge post all the time, I will just put this in. Any pre-order or game that can be bought new is eligible, For any system as well.

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

Notable new releases this week include:
Alien Isolation, Driveclub, NBA2k15

Releases with $10 gift cards:
Shadow Warrior (X1,PS4) - $31.99
The Evil Within (X1,PS4, PS3, 360) - $47.99

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Madden 15 (X1,PS4,360,PS3) - $35.99
Metro Redux (X1,PS4) - $31.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom