• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
_57.jpg

WTS a barely used 32 GB Wii U with Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World and NSMBU. Don't have a set price but will look at all offers. Also would trade for a Vita 2000 unit that is in good shape.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

The Legend of Heroes Premium Edition (everything is included and like new) - sold!

Chrono Trigger DS (includes everything; like new) - $23 shipped

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition (includes everything, though the corners of the box have some wear to them) - $33 shipped

Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (cartridge only) - $35 shipped

Nintendo 3DS Card Game Case *This is the one from Club Nintendo* (like new? I barely used it) - make me an offer

I am a NeoGAF Plus Buyer/Seller, I accept PayPal, and I'm willing to negotiate prices if you're interested in something (and I ship within Continental US)

WTS:

$20 Xbox Gift Card (I'll send the digital code)

Looking for $15 paypal or amazon (or trade for aprox. amazon gift card value)
SOLD

Also, new in box Panasonic G5k Micro 4/3 DSLR with 14-42 Kit Lens. I bought this camera from Woot.com a few months back thinking i'd use it with my GH2 as a backup, but its staring at me on the shelf, still in the package. Shutter count at 0.

ehztadI.jpg
et2dTBZ.jpg

Looking for $300 paypal or amazon (or trade for aprox. amazon gift card value)

rep_zpsd387747f.jpg

GWX

WTS:

$20 US PSN Code - Looking for $17 via PayPal or a Nintendo eShop (canadian) $20 voucher. Will send code via e-mail or PM.

edit: Sold to flashbandit16! Positive buyer feedback for him ;)

SmokeMaxX

There's a Vita 2000 being sold a couple posts up for $100. That is potentially a $100 Wii U bundle.
Damn indeed.
Not to be THAT guy, but let's remember to be cautious of those with little feedback if deals appear too good to be true. Not trying to imply anything about anyone in particular, but we just dealt with a huge wave of scams by low/zero feedback junior members (which were most likely the same guy).

Hell, the dude had a similar offer on his post before he was banned:
Wii U:

Wii U (Console Only, Cords and Gamepad included, in box) $150, or if you happen to have a Playstation Vita and some games, I may possibly do a trade.

Again, not trying to discourage anyone from doing a deal with a junior member. Just exercise caution when dealing with people with little/no feedback.

Deques

Have
Divinity Original Sin (Early access gift) - Also contains Divine Divinty and Beyond Divinity - $20 or 10 tf2 keys

Final Exam - $2 or 1 key

Want
Paypal or keys

Hollycat

WTS

Witcher 2 enhanced steam gift $6

Soul Calibur V collectors edition artbook $10shipped.
Soul Calibur V Hardback strategy guide $12 shipped.

Big Pile of SHonen jump promo yugioh holos, $20 shipped (pm for list)

Theatrhythm promo sound box, $8 shipped. Plays one winged angel. fits over 3ds case

40 shipped phoenix wright miles edgeworth Apollo justice. no cases.

$2 rise of planet of the apes digital
$2 The dark knight digital

PM for offers and question. I work nights, so I might reply at weird times.

T-Rex.

Banned
I'm selling a £25 PSN card for £20. Paypal only please with the buyer paying the fees. PM me if you're interested and once the payment has been made I'll message the code instantly. It's for the UK store.

The Evil Within (PS4) which I'm selling for £37. Same as above, buyer pays the fees. This price includes the P&P (next day delivery). DLC isn't included.

toneroni

Not to be THAT guy, but let's remember to be cautious of those with little feedback if deals appear too good to be true. Not trying to imply anything about anyone in particular, but we just dealt with a huge wave of scams by low/zero feedback junior members (which were most likely the same guy).

Again, not trying to discourage anyone from doing a deal with a junior member. Just exercise caution when dealing with people with little/no feedback.
Good advice!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

He might want to take it off Ebay if he's selling it here.

Friggz

The post you originally quote is Stevemqwark who is also Anthony brumfield. Who is the jerkoff that scammed me for skyward sword. How did they get a name change?

That would be a price I would expect from a used WiiU and a few games(maybe 30-40 more considering the games). The whole wanting to trade for a like new Vita is what seems off about it, it's essentially trading a $270+ bundle for something you could get for sub $150 like new or even new if you looked around enough. I mean sure some people could just want to get rid of one thing and get something else, but this is essentially flushing $100+ down the drain in the case of a trade.

PS VITA PACK
1. PS Vita PCH-1103 (OLED model)
2. Starter Kit + Hori grip attachment
3. Digital games
Condition: All physical items are Used. There's some wear and tear in some items, including the boxes. Items have not been professionally stored in the box like they would be when buying items brand new.

PRICE: PM me to make an offer

1. PS Vita PCH-1103 (OLED model)

AC Adaptor and Power Cord is included but USB cable is not included:

As you can see from the following image, the protective film has a few bubbles on it. Also, the console itself is a bit dusty in some areas:

2. Starter Kit + Hori grip attachment

Starter Kit includes Wrist Strap, Protective Film (already applied on the Vita screen), Card Case, Case and Pouch (2nd picture). Does not include Cloth. Hori grip attachment is separate and without its own box:

3. Digital games

The memory card includes:

Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX (PSP)
Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1) - doesn't work well on Vita for me
Killzone Liberation (PSP)

These games are tied to the PSN ID, so login details for the PSN ID will be sent via PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accept PayPal.
All prices include Paypal fees but do not include delivery charges.
I ship to both the UK and outside UK.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
For outside UK: A Tracked delivery service for extra security.

SmokeMaxX

The post you originally quote is Stevemqwark who is also Anthony brumfield. Who is the jerkoff that scammed me for skyward sword. How did they get a name change?
I'm not suggesting that the new junior member and the scammer are the same person. I'm saying it's possible that they might be (since the offer is similar), but even if they aren't people should still be cautious about trading with newer members with little/no feedback especially if deals are "too good to be true."

Ryan_

Since I lost my receit and can't turn it in, I'm selling a Limited Edition of The Evil Within for PS4.

This includes:

- The game
- A 3D-art card
- Sebastian's journal with art etc.

It was used for exactly 46 minutes, but otherwise, it is in mint condition.

I'm asking 30 euros (shipping not included) and I'm shipping it to European countries
since I'm from Belgium myself.

You can check my feedback, it is nothing but positive.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

Nexus 5 32 gig white. I'm on AT&T, but as you know, this phone works on any network. have the original box and comes with the orange case. Asking $270 shipped to the lower 48.

Also for sale!

Vita OLED 1001 w/32 gig card for $170 shipped to the lower 48!

Vita w/cables = $115 shipped
32 gig card = $55 shipped

00E0E_a132JFChmtk_600x450.jpg

TheTurboFD

Windows 8 pro key - 40$
Windows 7 pro key- 40$

These are legit keys! Not MSDN

- Manga and other books

Pay what you want as long as it's reasonable

dfUsZyzl.jpg

-Naruto 1-57 (about like 3 are missing I believe)
-Gantz 1
-Death note 1
-Initial D 1-18
-Biomega 1-5
-Hellsing 1
-Darker than black
-azumangadaioh
-high school of the dead 1-3
-bloody monday
- The Walking Dead compendium 1 sold
-The walking dead book 5-7 (basically continues from the compendium)
-Batman Earth one
-Super man Earth one
-Metal Gear Solid Sold

PC parts
-Corsair XMS 240 pin 4gb DDR3 RAM 1333mhz -
-Samsung 250gb laptop drive (can be used with ps3s) HM251JI- 20 shipped
-Seagate 320gb laptop drive momentus (can be used with ps3s) Sold

-Xbox 360 USB controller 20$

Vority Qi wireless charger with 4 fast USB ports- 25$

POLrsjEl.jpg

Google Nexus 7 (2012, first gen) by Asus with a pretty darn good folio case. Tablet is in excellent condition, and very reliable. Will ship to US 48, $80 shipped. Comes with the charger, cable, and the case. Will ship in original box depending on a few things. Will only accept paypal gift or seller covers appropriate fees.

For photos, please see
http://s21.photobucket.com/user/eternalthree/library/GAF

I have several positive buying and selling feedback here on gaf. Prefer to sell to people with some sort of feedback. Thanks!

bigb0ss

Banned
Intel Core i7-2630QM processor 2.00 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 2.90 GHz
15.6FHD TLF B+RGLED LCD (1920x1080)
8GB,DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M 1GB graphics with Optimus
500GB HDD
Bluray Drive
JBL 2.1 Speakers with Waves Maxx Audio 3
Intel 7260HMW IEEE 802.11AC with Bluetooth 4.0
Backlit keyboard
Clean Windows 7 (64 bit) Ultimate install

Pic 1

Pic 2

WTS:

Madden 15 XBox One download code

Looking for $29 Paypal or Amazon payment.

Or will trade it for a FIFA15 download code for either system, or a Last of Us PS4 download code, or maybe another game download code for PS4/XB1.

Quadratic

Looking to sell a Macbook Air 2011. 13.3" 4GB RAM 128GB HDD 1.7Ghz comes with charger and box.

The going average for this type of computer is ~$700CDN. Willing to negotiate because of two white dots on the screen mid-lower left of the screen that can only be seen when viewing white/lighter backgrounds. Dark and black background no issues. I can take pictures later tonight if requested. Seems to be a common issue with Mac screens. If you're in the US we can work out shipping details via PM.

I would prefer a buyer in Canada though for lower shipping. I'm located in the Greater Toronto region if it makes a local transaction easier.

kennah

Looking to sell a Macbook Air 2011. 128GB 1.7Ghz comes with charger and box.

The going average for this type of computer is ~$700CDN. Willing to negotiate because of two white dots on the screen mid-lower left of the screen that can only be seen when viewing white/lighter backgrounds. Dark and black background no issues. I can take pictures later tonight if requested. Seems to be a common issue with Mac screens. If you're in the US we can work out shipping details via PM.

I would prefer a buyer in Canada though for lower shipping. I'm located in the Greater Toronto region if it makes a local transaction easier.
11" or 13" and how much RAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom