• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

CAVE!!!!!!!!!!!
2133243-saidaioujou_elemental_dolls_1.jpg

PICS: http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/mdsfx/slideshow/Sale

Cave shooter collection for Xbox 360 - $250
Includes every single Cave game playable on a US console. All are first print editions, complete and mint (smoke free).Espgaluda and DDP Resurrection include bonus soundtracks:
Akai Katana [N.A. RELEASE]
Deathsmiles [N.A. RELEASE]
Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe [N.A. / PAL RELEASE]
Dodonpachi Saidaioujou [REGION FREE]
Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets [REGION FREE]
Mushihimesama Futari [REGION FREE]
Espgaluda II Black Label [REGION FREE]

Dodonpachi Saidaioujou Limited Edition - Xbox 360 - $95
Excellent condition. Region free and is complete with soundtrack, steel case, game, and artbook.

Mushihimesama Futari Limited Edition Xbox 360 - $60
Good condition. This is region free and is complete with soundtrack, game, unused DLC, etc.

MadCatz Killer Instinct TE2 Fightstick for Xbox One - $175
For sale is a Mad Catz Killer Instinct Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition 2 for the Xbox One and PC. This is in mint condition from an adult owner and a smoke free home. Used for less than 30 hours. The artwork was removed and the buttons were all replaced with white Sanwas. It is currently set up for 6 buttons on the top. The joystick is a Seimitsu LS-32 with white balltop. Comes with cord, tool, and retail box. Original artwork and LED board are not included.

ChrisV

WTS:
Alien: Isolation for Xbox One

$45 shipped. The game just isn't for me. I did use the Crew Expendable code.

Wanting to sell Club Nintendo 2013 3-poster set. I have sold and purchased on here before (been some months/years) and have great eBay feedback. I'll ship anywhere but price would need to accommodate shipping outside of the continental US. I only opened the posters once when I first got them just to make sure they were in good shape but they've otherwise been stored in their original tube since I got them.

Seems like the three posters sell for about $30 on eBay including shipping. I'll of course undercut that price. PM if interested.

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for Aaron D., CambriaRising, RK9039, sadromeo, fluffydelusions, Armaly, Koobion, Resident4t., bestpersonevar, MotorbreathX, badbrains, greenfish, lordfuzzybutt, robotrock, Tohsaka, OzPinoy, dsk1210, maneil99, Avengedsd, georaldc
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

anyone interested in video game magazines?

most of them are game informers from the past 7 years, one box had some old gamepro, sega visions, gamefan, nintendo power, tips and tricks, e3 show dailys, psm, opm, etc. i also have two more smaller boxes full. some gamepros and possibly nintendo powers have missing covers. if anyone is interested i'll take an inventory of what i have otherwise they're just going to get thrown in the storage for now.

wtb: anyone that sells steam games have the saint's row iv dlc packs for cheap?

Phantasy Star Online I & II Plus
Gamecube Broadband Adapter

I'm definitely looking for both, but if you have either one, then shoot me a PM.

Kenpachi

WTS

Destiny PS4 Limited Edition Sealed -$75 Shipped to 48 States (may cost more in other areas)
I'm also adding in this which includes autographs of some of the kind people who worked on the game!
If you have any offers, let me know

5KwlKxBl.jpg

Xbox 360 S 4gb Console (with 120gb hard drive installed) with original cables and packaging.

Includes a black wired controller or black wireless controller (your choice) with a chat pad and a wired headset.

Comes with the following games (all of the following, save for those underlined, are in like new/mint condition)

1. Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
2. Dragon's Dogma or Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (honestly, you can have both if you want them)
3. Dragon Age: Origins: Ultimate Edition
4. Dragon Age II
5. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
6. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
7. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
8. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: Enhanced Edition
9. Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
10. Fable 2

11. Mass Effect 3
12. Mass Effect 2 with Collector's Edition steelbook

(Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, Fable 2, and Mass Effect 2 discs have some noticeable scratches the do not impact gameplay. Also, the cases of the first two are a bit beat up)

Want to sell for $180 shipped. Ships to US only. Paypal gift for payment (or you pay the fees)

I can provide pics if anyone's interested.

Kainazzo

WTS:
Prices include shipping. Everything ships domestically 3-5 day with tracking number

Border Down: $130 with shipping

OLED PS Vita with Carrying Case and 4GB Memory Card: $160 with shipping

PS Vita games:
Gravity Rush and Persona 4: $20 each ($30 both) with shipping.
Zero/Ao No Kiseki Evolution: $30 each ($50 both) with shipping.

Magical School Lunar: $20 with shipping

Legend of Heroes Remastered: $30 each ($70 all 3) with shipping.

Turbo Everdrive: $125 with shipping

Master Everdrive: $95 with shipping

Everdrive-N8 (NES): $150 with shipping

Wonderful 101: $25 with shipping

PowerBase Mini: $30 with shipping

Tales of Vesperia (Asia): $30 with shipping

Suikoden II: $120 with shipping

Valkyrie Profile: $90 with shipping

Sega Saturn Stunners: $15 each ($25 both) with shipping

Virtua Cop 2: $20 with shipping

Virtua Cop: $20 with shipping

sadromeo

So much positive feedback for dmix90. The guy is legend.

Sent me my Borderlands: PS Steam game very quickly and even had the patience and understanding with an initial mishap in Steam.

Would definitely buy from again.

Thanks dmix90!

Setzer

Shadow of Mordor(PC) steam key - $40 PP

Also looking to trade or sell a complete copy of Fire Emblem Awakening(3DS). Looking for Shin Megami Tensei IV(3DS) or $25 shipped.

C-Drive

Here's the deal, GameStop was clearancing out their GameCube pre-owned titles. I became a madman GameCube collector, grabbing titles at low low prices at every GameStop within arms' reach. I ended up with a ton of case-less games. I cleaned (not with a disc doctor like those barbarians at GS did/do) each disc and tested them for a few minutes. I did come out with a few that didn't work or work well - those ARE NOT in the following list. The GameCube games are inside of 8mm slim disc cases, not paper ones, and have been taken care of since their purchase.

Shipping has been included with listed prices.

Pokemon XD (Nintendo GameCube) - $20
Mario Party 4 (Nintendo GameCube) - $15
Custom Robo (Nintendo GameCube) - $15
Pokemon Colosseum (Nintendo GameCube) - $15
TimeSplitters 2 (Nintendo GameCube) - $9

Goemon's Great Adventure (Nintendo 64) - $25 (loose cart)
A Bug's Life (Nintendo 64) - $12 (complete, cart, manual, and box)

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller. Payment can be via PayPal Gift only - unless you'd like to pay the fees. I'll also accept PlayStation Network funds. Thanks!

Shanks

Selling:

Nexus 5 wireless charging plate. Comes with the box. $30

Apple Magic Mouse. Comes with the plastic case. $20 PENDING

Apple TV. Latest one that plays 1080P. Third generation I think? Comes with box and cord. $40 PENDING

I'm Neogaf Gold and have been selling for many years. I keep my stuff in tip top shape. Ask for pictures if you need some. Add $2 for shipping.

WTS:

DS

Dragon Quest IV $25
Alice in Wonderland $7
Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light $12
Phoenix Wright: AA $10

Wii

New Super Mario Bros $25
Resident Evil (REmake) $13
Super Mario Galaxy (disc looks rough plays fine) $10

Prices include shipping to continental USA, anything outside of that is at cost to the buyer.

GAF Gold! PM me!

Maniac

Banned
Looking to buy a space-mustang for Star Citizen. (AMD Gold code)
And before you ask: No. I'm not paying you an outlandish price for something you bought for 33 cents. Willing to pay around $15. PM, reply or slap me in the face if you're selling.

kyo2004

Want to Sell/Trade:

A couple of spare keys from many Humble Bundles bought in the last two years...

JmITAKA.png

for an Amazon.com gift card (US $40, basically is for Super Smash Bros for 3DS)...

PM me if interested/offers... :D...

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

zulux21

WTS Hyrule Warriors Skyward sword preorder DLC I would like $10 in eshop credit to cover the cost of the DLC pass, which given the code is going for $30+ on ebay I think seems fair. (as for why I am not selling it on ebay... well that is simple, it's against the TOS to sell DLC on ebay, thus while people do it, I won't :p)

Full disclosure. The DLC will become available to buy at some point, but pricing as well as when are completely unknown (through pricing will likely be less then the $10 I am asking right now). If you want to have skyward sword costumes in hyrule warriors using one of these codes is the only way to do it right now.

WTB
(pending)Smash Brothers 3DS club nintendo code. Looking to pay around $2 via amazon or paypal.

I am also in the market for a number of copies of borderlands the presequel. I know they likely aren't down to $25 yet, but if you are going to sell any copies of the presequel for that price keep me in mind... I need two for sure, I think all together I will need six copies though.

I am also looking for a cheapish playstation 4 controller, ideally somewhere near $30 shipped.

note: I am working quite a bit this week so my responses may be slow to PMs but I will for sure get back to people within 24 hours (there will be a number of times I will go to bed and not have time to check my email until after being at work for 9 hours)

I've been asked to list these here in case there are people interested.

An arcade distributor I work with has 10 New Net City candy cabinets that need to be sold ASAP. They are $700 each including shipping from Japan and customs, but the buyer is responsible for domestic delivery. All machines are located near Sacramento, California, and the buyer can either pick up or opt for shipping. They are all in good, working order but the type of panel that will be included cannot be guaranteed other than that they are not mahjong panels. Some have genuine NNC panels, others are using Net City panels.

More images here.

WTS - 26(+21) Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games from AMD Radeon Never Settle Space Edition Gold Reward

012C000007592321-photo-amd-never-settle-space-edition-alien.jpg

• AMD Silver Reward Voucher *Any 2 Games including Star Citizen* - $45
  • Star Citizen with Mustang Omega Variant Racer - $40
  • Alien: Isolation (with Pre Order Bonuses) - $30
    capsule_sm_120.jpg
  • Sniper Elite 3 - $15
    capsule_sm_120.jpg
  • AMD Radeon Bronze Reward - $2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 and 8 Pro
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $40
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
$28 Amazon Gift Card for $25
$10 Walmart Gift Card for $9

Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1500

iPhone 4S 32GB - $225
Positive Buyer Feedback for Skyzard, mattiewheels, Tabasco, Vastag
Positive Seller Feedback for smashdude50

Balb

WTS Hyrule Warriors Skyward sword preorder DLC I would like $10 in eshop credit to cover the cost of the DLC pass, which given the code is going for $30+ on ebay I think seems fair. (as for why I am not selling it on ebay... well that is simple, it's against the TOS to sell DLC on ebay, thus while people do it, I won't :p)

Full disclosure. The DLC will become available to buy at some point, but pricing as well as when are completely unknown (through pricing will likely be less then the $10 I am asking right now). If you want to have skyward sword costumes in hyrule warriors using one of these codes is the only way to do it right now.

WTB
Smash Brothers 3DS club nintendo code. Looking to pay around $2 via amazon or paypal.

I am also in the market for a number of copies of borderlands the presequel. I know they likely aren't down to $25 yet, but if you are going to sell any copies of the presequel for that price keep me in mind... I need two for sure, I think all together I will need six copies though.

I am also looking for a cheapish playstation 4 controller, ideally somewhere near $30 shipped.

note: I am working quite a bit this week so my responses may be slow to PMs but I will for sure get back to people within 24 hours (there will be a number of times I will go to bed and not have time to check my email until after being at work for 9 hours)

Appreciate the full disclosure regarding the Hyrule Warriors DLC. This is the kind of attitude sellers need to have in this thread.

In any case, I'm looking for a PS3 MadCatz TE stick. Design probably doesn't matter as long as it's in good condition. PM me!

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller/Buyer

Games:

• Super Smash Bros for 3DS (Sealed) - $37 (I'll knock off $7 if you buy only the cartridge.)
  • The Last of Us: Remastered (PS4) - $37
  • Shining Force Exa (PS2) - $30
  • Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love (PS2) - $25
  • Alan Wake Franchise Humble Bundle (Includes: Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Alan Wake Collector's Edition Extras.) - $15
  • Final Fantasy XIII (360) w/Limited Edition Hardback Strategy Guide - $28
  • Bioshock 2 (360) (With DLC Disc includes Minerva's Den) - $10
  • Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Stuff (No Game) [Artbook, Murder of Crows Keychain, Handyman figure, Devil's Kiss lithograph] - $20 (Buy with Bioshock 2 for $25)
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectcor's Edition (No Figures or DLC, everything else is included and untouched/sealed) - $85
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $6
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $8

• I also have a bunch of Electronic Gaming Monthly/Game Informer/Playation Magazines. They range from around 2007 to 2010. If there's one you need, I'll see if I have it. Price depends on how many you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom