• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel digital download code for PS3 (NA) or X360. 45$ through PayPal, buyer pays for the fees. I am a Plus Seller, buy with confidence!

Elfstruck

WTT

Nintendo 3DS XL Zelda Limited Edition with box, charger, 4gb sd card, plastic case, and pokemon Y for Wii U and some games or we can talk about it . Pm for picture.

Selling:
header_586x192.jpg

Skyrim Legendary- 10$

PMed you about this.

Any interest in an Xbox One DLC code for the full version of the The Evil Within game? It's a code for the full retail game on Xbox One. Asking $37 PayPal gift. Pm me if you want it.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

Resident Evil - CODE: Veronica X Discs are scratch free $45

Castle of Illusion *no manual $20

ToeJam & Earl *no manual $35

Excitebike 64 $20

Japan GameBoy games

Golf $4
Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $9
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $7
Pac-In-Time $8

Fatal Fury 2 $8

E-Reader cards

Price is for 1 pack.

CLU CLU LAND $5

EXCITEBIKE $4

GOLF $4

TENNIS $4

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

WTT/WTB, Splinter Cell: Blacklist PC key.

Curious about the game, and missed out on the 3 or 5 dollar digital deals that had it super cheap.

mdsfx

Positive seller feedback for Cloggerdude. Was awesome with handling an issue and made me a happy buyer. Thank you sir!

Koppai

SELLING (Prices include shipping)
  • Mario Golf World Tour - $22 (3DS, Sealed) SOLD
  • Philips GoGear 30GB Jukebox MP3 Player - $40 (in great condition, includes USB charger)
  • LittleBigPlanet - $13 (PS3)
  • Tearaway - $16 (VITA)
  • Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $12 (PS3)
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $18 (Wii U)
aeT0Xvjl.jpg

LPB2 & Mario Kart have been sold

I lost my job a while ago and not having luck finding work, so I need to sell some stuff, so if you can help me out I appreciate it!
I accept Paypal Gift payments, otherwise please pay the fees. I have positive buying and selling feedback.
YPqgFpO.png

Icelight

This is probably a long shot but does anyone have any...3DO games they want to sell?

I'm mainly looking for ones with the longbox (manual isn't necessary but I'll pay extra for it in there, of course), and they're really hard to find anywhere but Ebay (and the prices are just stupid on Ebay).

So, I guess, if you have some you want to get rid of, and, for whatever reason, don't feel like joining in on the ridiculous Ebay pricing (most of which never actually seem to sell, not that that stops the sellers!)...PM me :)

MUnited83

For you.
Selling:
header.jpg

Legend of Korra - 11$
header.jpg

Lichdom: Battlemage: 16$
header.jpg

Dreamfall Chapter Special Edition- 16$
header.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII- 12$

header.jpg

Life is Feudal: Your Own - $28.9

header.jpg

Costume Quest 2 - 11$

header_586x192.jpg

Skyrim Legendary- 10$

header_292x136.jpg

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - $17.98
header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin - $18.98

Sacred 3 - $29.98
The Golf Club - $18.98
The Escapists - $8.48

Limited stock sales below:
Bioshock Triple Pack (1,2 and Infinite)- 10$
Dishonored GOTY- 10$
Rise of Nations Extended Edition- 10$
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle- 10
Castlevania 2 digital bundle-12$

If you want price checks on any other game contact me.

Note: Preorders should be activated right away to prevent region locks on release date. Those region locks only affect unredeemed copies on the inventory, already activated copies are fine.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Japanese 3DS LL - $107 shipped within the US, Paypal SOLD

Does not come with any games or a charger. There is a small nick on the top screen from contact with the bottom screen bezel during shipment when I first ordered the unit. This mark is very hard to see except for on bright static backgrounds like the home screen. Picture of said mark here.

Very clean and no damage otherwise, has Hori screen protectors with a dust-free application on both screens. Dragon Quest slime decals are vinyl stickers and can be removed with no marks or damage to the system. Will include original manuals, AR cards, and a 4GB microSD/adapter but not the original box due to using a small priority mail flat rate box. I can include the original box if you'd like but will choose a slower shipping option to compensate for the increased package size.

W55ZztV.jpg

Have been selling on GAF since 2012 and have positive feedback
0f87641cfb.png

I am listing the following item one more time to see if anyone's interested, then I may try to sell it on eBay if nobody here buys it.

PS VITA PACK
1. PS Vita PCH-1103 (OLED model)
2. Starter Kit + Hori grip attachment
3. Digital games
Condition: All physical items are Used. There's some wear and tear in some items, including the boxes. Items have not been professionally stored in the box like they would be when buying items brand new.

PRICE: PM me to make an offer

1. PS Vita PCH-1103 (OLED model)

AC Adaptor and Power Cord is included but USB cable is not included:

As you can see from the following image, the protective film has a few bubbles on it. Also, the console itself is a bit dusty in some areas:

2. Starter Kit + Hori grip attachment

Starter Kit includes Wrist Strap, Protective Film (already applied on the Vita screen), Card Case, Case and Pouch (2nd picture). Does not include Cloth. Hori grip attachment is separate and without its own box:

3. Digital games

The memory card includes:

Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX (PSP)
Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1) - doesn't work well on Vita for me
Killzone Liberation (PSP)

These games are tied to the PSN ID, so login details for the PSN ID will be sent via PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3DS XL with a few digital games
Condition: Used.

PM for more details and to make an offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accept PayPal.
All prices include Paypal fees but do not include delivery charges.
I ship to both the UK and outside UK.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
For outside UK: A Tracked delivery service for extra security.

Herr K

Banned
Hey lads, looking for an Office 2013 license. Someone suggested me this thread first, so here I am. Just the code, I'm in Italy, so shipping something may be too complicated.

WTS

EU/UK 12 month Xbox Live Gold (12+2 months) code - €27.00/£21.50 PayPal

B5mXBOj.jpg

Also got the weapon code if you want that to go with the Gold code.

maxcriden

WTB or trade for:

Zelda: Spirit Tracks (cart only or CIB, whichever you have available)

WTS or trade:

Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air MD592LL/A

Want an extra MacBook Air charger? This is for the more recent MB Airs but we bought ours beginning of 2011. Just got the wrong one from Amazon from someone who bought it for using Promo Credit so it can't be returned. It's $78 normally, I'd like half or so of that. We literally opened it, it doesn't fit, and put it back in the box. So it's like new. Happy to trade or sell.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008ALADKI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Zelda: Four Swords Adventures GCN CIB (video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ug4jH3qfAY)

OG PS2

I'm a NeoGAF Plus buyer and seller. I'm in the US but happy to ship internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom