• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daria

All prices are shipped.

Will also trade items for MIDI controllers. PM me.

WTS
  • All Xbox 360 titles
  • DESTINY - $30
  • GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 - $25
  • METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION - $14
  • RED DEAD REDEMPTION - $5
  • BIOSHOCK 2 - $3
  • Fallout 3 (GS case) - $5
  • Assassins Creed II - $2.50

Buy everything: $72.50

• Xbox 360S 250GB - $130 + shipping
    Kept clean, minor scratch on the side, no noises.
    Comes w/ original cords, 1 Microsoft controller (possibly 2), Turtle Beach x12, Microsoft plug and play kit.

Buy it all for $170 + shipping.

o1hgI76.jpg

BhUwUju.jpg

aUqPbsS.jpg

Jockel

Positive seller feedback for Agent Unknown.
Sold me his GBA like a boss. And was a really cool guy to talk with. 10/10, would bang.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Selling my Canon 70D. It's basically new. I bought it for the wife as she saw what I was doing with photography and wanted to do it too. Needless to say, it's been sitting dormant for far too long and I've decided to sell it on.

It's only got 694 clicks on the shutter, I've included a picture of the EOS Utility showing that. It will be shipped with box, cords, battery, charger, etc....everything that came with the unit. Great camera, here's your chance to get a basically new one for a good price.

Asking $800 shipped to the contiguous 48. I've got plenty of feedback here (GAF Gold) and on eBay (lauraandron) as a seller. Buyer to pay fees, please. Thanks!

Oh damn, that's a most excellent price.

Manomanomanoman.

WTB: Alien Isolation Steam Key, anyone offering for $30 US (maybe an extra code from a graphics card, etc?)

Have: PayPal

Bought. Thanks.

sladeums

Have some Collector's Edition stuff I plan on posting on eBay in the next couple days.
Thought I'd check here first. Click prices for links to imgur albums.

PS3
---
Dark Souls II CE - figure only, never removed from clamshell, box damaged - $25
Dark Souls II CE - complete, new sealed, box damaged - $55

Tales of Xillia CE - complete, new sealed, couple bent corners on outer box - $80

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE Soundtrack CD - new sealed - $22
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE Chibi Kyun Chara figure set - new sealed - $35
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE Art Book - 32-page, soft cover, like new unread, Custom Theme DLC unused - $18

Vita
---
Ys Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary CE - complete, new sealed - $55
Ys Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary CE - opened, NO GAME, like new - $30
(haven't taken any pics of the last one yet, will if desired)

May consider parting anything out that isn't already.
Shipping is not included and depends on your zip code and what you want.
(Expect approximately $8-11 for larger items or $3-5 for smaller).
Payment by PayPal.

GAF Plus Seller

Trading(will add a bit of cash)

The Last of US remastered PS4

want:

Alien Isolation- ps4 or xbox one
Sunset overdrive(long long shot) physical or code
the evil within - ps4 or xbox one
Bayonetta 2(long shot)

Code_Link

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!

NOTE: First Class/Tracking shipping included with items above $20 (US shipping only). For items below $20, add $2 for First Class/Tracking shipping. Paypal or Paypal gift. Can ship internationally, but buyer would cover the shipping. PM if interested.

WANT TO SELL:

GameCube:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Eternal Darkness (GCN) Like New: $32
(NEW LOW PRICE!) Resident Evil 4 (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $28
(NEW LOW PRICE!) Animal Crossing (GCN) Like New, Black Label, No Memory Card: $28
https://imgur.com/CRCLK3J

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Geist (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $18
https://imgur.com/TtJ3iXu

(NEW DEAL!!!) All GameCube Games Still Available (ED, RE4, AC, Geist): $90

Game Boy Advance:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Wario Ware Twisted (GBA) Like New: $30 (Special GBA decal and press card pictured here are already sold)
http://imgur.com/BcahoHf

Nintendo DS:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) Like New: $18
http://imgur.com/jSNxO9c

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS) Like New: $15
http://imgur.com/AkrwK2P

Bundle of DS Games: $20

- The Rub Rabbits (DS) Like New: http://imgur.com/6zC2RjY
- Meteos: Disney Magic (DS) Like New: http://imgur.com/B6qtovH
- Brain Age (DS) Like New: http://imgur.com/VgRQ8yH
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) Game only: https://imgur.com/1Hw69IU
- Polarium (DS) Mint: https://imgur.com/Z7LxsfC

Wii:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii) Like New: $18
https://imgur.com/msVgTtc

*** From the days when we had physical CN rewards!!! ***

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Prize 'Super Mario' Pin Set (New): $20
https://imgur.com/doWFN0k

WANT TO BUY: (Donations are welcome too... :p)

I'm actually looking for an empty GameCube box. I have all my consoles in their original boxes, but someone threw this particular one away "accidentally" and screwed up my collection.

It was a Metroid Prime Platinum GameCube Box, but I can settle for the plain Platinum GameCube box. It's for collection purposes. Wouldn't want to spend too much on it... :'(

Example: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/conkwe/IMG_1649.jpg

Risible

Oh damn, that's a most excellent price.

Manomanomanoman.

Yes it is :). I try to price my stuff to sell. It really is like new, 600 clicks is nothing for the shutter. Hell, I take more than 600 pictures at one typical Sweet 16 gig :). The video features on it are amazing DAT LIVE VIEW THO. So nice.

WTS

Sunset Overdrive DLC code, delivered via PM. $SOLD, PayPal Gift only. My NeoGAF BST feedback is below.

feedback.gif

Super ultra mega positive selling feedback for WarpathDC. Very communicative and the item was received crazy-fast.

WarpathDC

WTS

Sunset Overdrive DLC code, delivered via PM. $50, PayPal Gift only. My NeoGAF BST feedback is below.

feedback.gif

Super ultra mega positive selling feedback for WarpathDC. Very communicative and the item was received crazy-fast.

Positive Buyer feedback for DJ Luchious! Great GAFer :)

nikoz

Banned
selling my ps vita 3G if anyone is interested

It's mint and it comes with a rubber case, official folio carrying case, 16gb memory card charger and a few games including hyper dimension neptunia, ys, velocity, sword art online, trails in the sky, spelunky and totori plus

Asking $145 shipped with everything

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e...1-2E44-461A-AC40-E407A281CC7C_zpsi7lxq3mo.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e...8-6F59-444A-8DA5-BB6B99FB8565_zpssow93cmw.jpg

Vita Sale Pending

Also selling Destiny for the PS4 for $40 shipped

Also would anyone be interested in a $122 Gamestop gift card for about $110?

kn1ves24

I'm looking for some eShop credit

Looking to pick up Shantae on 3DS so I'll need around $20

Let me know thanks!

*EDIT*
I am still looking to sale a copy of Bravely Default: Collectors Edition
It is open but in MINT condition, everything included. The game was never played. I am the original owner. Looking at $80 dollars shipped to the US. I'll entertain other offers.

Pics
Other pics here

Reposting this

Sorry about the image links before. Should be fixed now.

Madness

POSITIVE buyer feedback for Qwell

This was my first ever transaction on NeoGAF and he was really helpful and responded promptly to all of my PM's. Would absolutely do business with again.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Have a couple codes for sale:

Borderlands 2 Vita: $15

Payday 2 (Steam): $15

goldenpp72

Hey everyone, I felt I should post this just in case it might help someone. I'm currently in the process of working out if I've been scammed or not by user Black Materia. He had in the past been selling Amazon gift cards at a slightly reduced price (about 10 percent) and it has recently caused an issue. Basically, the balance in both my girlfriend and my account has been frozen as a 'balance withheld'. Contacting Amazon, they are saying that a couple weeks ago the person who purchased these balances did a reversal on the transaction and as such had to be refunded, causing any gift card balances to be shut down. Upon talking to both Paypal and Amazon, they have launched investigations on the situation, and have advised me to try and talk to him, with no response to resolve it leading to pressing criminal charges.

I have just messaged him with no response just yet, but I figured if you have purchased from him you may want to check your GC balance, and if you did not, to keep this in mind as a possibility of something that can happen to you. Basically the timing is as such that it's passed Paypals normal dispute process, but within his ability to reverse the transaction. I hope this is somehow just a simple misunderstanding, but they both seem to think it is malicious.

Super positive feedback for Mark5130! Sought me out after I posted a WTB and gave me a great price. I've done business with him before and will most definitely do it again. Highly recommended!

Istaerion

Hey everyone, I felt I should post this just in case it might help someone. I'm currently in the process of working out if I've been scammed or not by user Black Materia. He had in the past been selling Amazon gift cards at a slightly reduced price (about 10 percent) and it has recently caused an issue. Basically, the balance in both my girlfriend and my account has been frozen as a 'balance withheld'. Contacting Amazon, they are saying that a couple weeks ago the person who purchased these balances did a reversal on the transaction and as such had to be refunded, causing any gift card balances to be shut down. Upon talking to both Paypal and Amazon, they have launched investigations on the situation, and have advised me to try and talk to him, with no response to resolve it leading to pressing criminal charges.

I have just messaged him with no response just yet, but I figured if you have purchased from him you may want to check your GC balance, and if you did not, to keep this in mind as a possibility of something that can happen to you. Basically the timing is as such that it's passed Paypals normal dispute process, but within his ability to reverse the transaction. I hope this is somehow just a simple misunderstanding, but they both seem to think it is malicious.

I'm fairly certain I've purchased gift cards from him before, but I haven't had the same issue come up for me... or at least yet.

Thanks for the information though as I'll now make it a point to be on top of my gift card balance.

Is there a specific department I need to contact should it occur? Perhaps a case number or something?

Thanks!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

Interesting. I think we've always wondered how these come about. A limited amount of these, sure. But unlimited? Suspicious.

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for Drilbit777. Great buyer!

Interesting. Didn't know Amazon could reverse gift cards like that.

Xeroblade

WTS:

30-day PS+ Code - $5
Destiny Vangaurd DLC PS4- $4
Gamestop Sparrow Destiny DLC PS4 - $6?

Nintendo 3DS Black (Zelda Edition) - $155 OBO shipped

It excellent condition. just upgraded to an XL so this is no longer needed. comes with charger, stylus and a powerpak for longer battery.

Zune HD 16GB - $60 OBO shipped

The player works great and has a screen protector on it. scratches on the back, normal wear and tear. comes with charge cable and car radio adapter.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - $90 OBO shipped

This was a display model at BB, so the back has a ton of scratches on it, the screen is flawless though. It is also rooted but as the stock rom on it. Battery life is still excellent as well. Pictures upon request.

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

LQX

Ugh, I'm pretty sure I have bought a Amazon code from him. The fact he is from Brazil selling Amazon codes did slightly ping my radar but he sent first. I might be out of $50. Fuck me.

This was weeks ago though. I will have to watch my account.

OraleeWey

Netgear Router model R6300

I'm selling just the router. I don't have the power cable, but you can get that from amazon. Don't really know what happened to it. Asking for $65 shipped or we can do a trade for a Ps4 game or shoot me an offer. PM me!

Router has scratches on the glossy finish from cleaning it because of dust. The scratches aren't visible unless you shine a light at them.

63715_1532863263627498_6942593655655578036_n.jpg

As you can see above.

More pics.
1966895_1532863286960829_2057532951049331713_n.jpg

1904135_1532863310294160_6852535962970715601_n.jpg

10702006_1532863320294159_9145447672622064599_n.jpg

10420240_1532863276960830_6136208418885213365_n.jpg

That's under the router on the base. Log in information, etc.

wiibomb

I also bought from him, but it was months ago and I already spent that money months ago too, I hope I do not have any problem on my account

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Have a couple codes for sale:

Borderlands 2 Vita: $13 SOLD

Payday 2 (Steam): $7

Mark5130

Super positive feedback for Mark5130! Sought me out after I posted a WTB and gave me a great price. I've done business with him before and will most definitely do it again. Highly recommended!

Positive buyer feedback for MrWakes. A pleasure as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom