• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mug

WTB: Wii U Games at a discount (preferably download codes)

I just got a Wii U and am interested in exploring the catalog specifically
-Wind Waker HD
-Pikmin 3
-Wonderful 101
-MK8
-Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
-Hyrule Warriors
-ZombiU

Looking for deals on any of these games! Also willing to trade Destiny for PS4 for pretty much any of these.

Positive feedback buyer here!
I have W101 and ZombiU for $15 each if you'd like. I can send you a picture of the items later today for verification if you'd prefer.

Istaerion

NeoGAF Plus Buyer & Gold Seller

Payment is to be made through PayPal or Simple Instant.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping costs for USPS' Priority Mail Service (2-3 Day) within the United States.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SOLD OUT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Fireblend

Banned
Super positive seller feedback for C-Drive, who sold me an awesome Ice Blue Game Boy. Sexy thing.
3AQmK.gif
First physical transaction done through this thread too :)

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for bakeray, Vincent Alexander, electroflame, OzPinoy, Vuze, JawesomeJaw, breadtruck, EmptyCanO'wupass, swoon, OzPinoy, lordfuzzybutt, CeramicDragon, Porcupine, LiquidMetal14, BinaryPork2737, Nete, thehillissilent, Wowzors
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

Selling my Bayo 2 First Print Edition for 79,99€. Shipping depending where you are. (EU preferred)

Upper parts of the wings are slightly damaged due to the stupid packaging from Nintendo, but they are fully intact. Paypal only.

Positive seller feedback for blazenumb1. I bought Bayo 2 for a good price and received it on launch day. Great communication and a joy to work with!

Separate transaction...

Positive seller feedback for blazenumb1. I bought Fantasy Life for a good price and received it quickly. Another smooth and flawless transaction. Will continue to do business with.

mugwhump

Trading
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for Steam

Show me what ya got, not expecting more than $20 worth from it

Warning, I have never done this before, doing business with me may lead to depression, nausea, erectile dysfunction, and death

Edit: thanks for the trade MooMooChan

KevinG

Anyone interested in a PS4 version of the Destiny Ghost Edition?

Opened it, played the disc for a few hours, and unfortunately don't have time for it. I already redeemed the DLC codes, but all the goodies are in the box, and functional. Like many of the Ghost Edition boxes, a couple corners of mine tore a bit, but I repaired them with some clear tape inside the shell.

Would sell for $120.

Not sure what the best method of shipping this monstrosity would be. I've shipped many games over the years, but never one this size.

shandy706

Looking for an interesting/good game trade for Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY and Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle. Edit** I want to trade them both together..unless one doesn't want both.

Batman is a Humble Bundle Steam Key/Gift and Tropico 4:CB is a direct Steam Key/Gift.

$60 current value...but I don't require that level for a good trade :)

I'm on the Positive trade list with 3 total sells/trades.

If I find something I'd like in a trade I'll list it...otherwise, feel free to make an offer.

Tropico 4 Collectors bundle includes: Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition, Tropico 4: Junta Military DLC, Tropico 4: Plantador DLC, Tropico 4: Modern Times, Tropico 4: Quick-dry Cement DLC, Tropico 4: Pirate Heaven DLC, Tropico 4: Megalopolis DLC, Tropico 4: Vigilante DLC, Tropico 4: The Academy, Tropico 4: Apocalypse, Tropico 4: Propaganda!, Tropico 4: Voodoo DLC

Batman includes: A remastered Game of the Year Edition, featuring 4 extra Challenge Maps. The additional Challenge Maps are Crime Alley; Scarecrow Nightmare; Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter.

Interested in: Dead Rising 3, The Lego Movie Game, Door Kickers

Also interested in: Xbox Live Codes/Cards

Hollycat

WTS digital content:

Dead Island Epidemic Beta: $.25 (4 available)
Dark knight Ultraviolet: Pay whatever I don't care. (yes even $.01)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes Digital HD GONE

WTS - 29(+24) Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games

• Alien Isolation with Pre-Order bonus - $25
  • Sniper Elite 3 - $15
    capsule_sm_120.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 and 8 Pro
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $40
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
$10 Walmart Gift Card for $8
Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1400

Positive Seller Feedback to Kade

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts.
Send me a PM if you can't see the title you want to buy on the list. I'll check the price asap and will get back for you.

VWvYGwJ.png

* All prices are correct for the moment of posting. They may vary when you PM since some of the games are discounted at the moment this post was created.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

US Digital/Gaming Cards - Face value for international users or anyone needing a card and unable to get one. Can usually send nearly instantly.

US PSN and XBL Credit - 10% Off
PSN Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75
psn-card_1.png

XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

Hori Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Stick - Used (Good Condition) - $80 Shipped
In good condition. Some signs of wear (as pictured)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021729_zpsgnl9xq15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021809_zpsqushkxgt.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021825_zpsk4t5j9hg.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021835_zpsbopwewly.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021920_zps70badubl.jpg

BALLTOPS:

Two solid color balltops (red and orange) and one bubbletop. $4 shipped each or all three for $10 shipped.

Red balltop has a crack on the bottom (can't feel it, but can see it):

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (271+ Total Positive Feedback!)

asdad123

WTS:

Part Number: 02G-P4-2678-KR
Part Desc: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW

Purchased my brother a GTX970, so looking to sell his 2gb 670. It was purchased on 6/30/13 from microcenter, and has a 3 year warranty until 6/30/16.

Looking for $140 plus shipping or $140 local pickup in 07407.

Positive seller feedback for inositle
Responded quickly to my messages and shipped my game right away. The packaging was excellent and the game came in great condition. Great guy to buy from!

th3dude

LOWER PRICE AND UPDATED PICS.

This item is listed on eBay, so if you want it, PM me before I start getting bids so I can cancel!

WTS iPad 4th Gen WiFi 64gb with Retina Display (Black) - $320 Shipped to continental US

2 years old but well taken care of. Would basically call it 'Near Mint' condition. No noticeable marks on the front/screen at all. The back has a few small scuffs where the smart cover attaches to the back with magnets. See pics!

Charger, official gray smart cover, and original box/packaging included.

Runs nicely on latest iOS8 software.

I have perfect feedback on here, eBay, and others. PM me!

Relisting:

All prices include shipping within the US except in the event you are interested in a single item under $10, then I will have to include an extra $3 for shipping. Pretty much everything is in very good to like new condition with normal shelf wear. Payment via Paypal and additional pictures available upon request. Willing to negotiate if you are interested in multiple items.

3DS Games
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars $10
New Super Mario Bros 2 - $18
Etrian Odyssey IV - $20
All three for $45

3DSgames-1.jpg

Xbox 360 Games (not pictured)
Catherine $12
Shadows of the Damned $12
Vanquish $12
All three for $33

Comics

V for Vendetta $5
Powers Vols 1-5 $25
Walking Dead Vols 1-4 $20
X-Men God Loves Man Kills $5
Astonishing X-Men (Whedon) Vols 1-4 $20
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys $5
Avengers Legends $5
Batman Dark Victory $10
All Star Super-Man $15 (not pictured)

Books1.jpg

Books2.jpg

I also have a Ryan Ottley Jack Kirby homage print for sale. Brand new, never framed. I bought it a while back and have realized I unfortunately have no room for it.

Ottley1.jpg

It's $25 plus shipping on his store page but I'd be willing to part with it for $20, including shipping.

http://ryanottleystore.bigcartel.com/product/invincible-team-jack-kirby-homage-print

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom