• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

didamangi

Positive buyer feedback for:
- Dice, thx for the fast payment and communication!
- bestpersonevar, thank you for the prompt payment!
- Wario64, thanks for the transaction!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Positive seller feedback for didamangi

Now to boot up Costume Quest 2

I have all evening <3

Vibranium

Banned
Positive seller feedback for dmix90

Sold me The Evil Within Season Pass. He was timely and very patient through my Paypal mistakes, awesome seller and guy!

AwRy108

Hi all, new seller (and thanks to those of you who have been dealing with me already, picked up some positive feedback already), been a buyer here a few times.

Alright, so A-D grading scale next to each game, A being like new. I can send pictures if you'd like to see the items.

US Only, we'll work out shipping as we go along here. If you're looking for multiple items I can probably do some free shipping in there as well. Feel free to PM me any questions.

Disc based games have case and manual unless otherwise specified. Cart games are cart only.

Even if they're regarded as "or best offer" estimates, is there any way you could put some prices by these? I love to "window" shop; and I hate to bother people with PM's without having ballpark prices or, at best, knowing their expectations for the values.

Either way, thanks for posting all this great stuff here, and best of luck with the sale.

kn1ves24

I'm looking for some eShop credit

Looking to pick up Shantae on 3DS so I'll need around $20

Let me know thanks!

WTS
I am looking to sale a copy of Bravely Default: Collectors Edition
It is open but in MINT condition, everything included. The game was never played. I am the original owner. Looking at $80 dollars shipped to the US. I'll entertain other offers.

Pics
nhHkvaR.jpg
Other pics here

UV code for The Last Samurai - $3

I also have a few steam gifts I'd like to sell

HL2
Serious Sam 3 BFE
Sanctum 2 (2 copies)
Postal 2 (3 copies)

Make me an offer on any of them.

asdad123

WTS:

EVGA nVidia GTX 670 FTW 2gb Version. Was my brothers card until he upgraded. Never had a problem with it.

$135 shipped.

Kenpachi

WTS
PS Vita 2000/Slim/Newest Model. Willing to listen to any offers!

MEoVycpl.jpg

hOXj7Nql.jpg

MXL 990 Microphone

WTB
Evolve on Steam for whatever price people are willing to sell it for.

Positive seller feedback for SillyNonsense. Got the code quick and with great communication.

Also, I'd like to buy an Evolve code at the going rate. PM me if you've got one.

nikoz

Banned
Looking to sell some xbone related items.

Titanfall - Sold
Forza Motorsport 5 - $22 shipped
Kinect - Sold
Xbox one wireless controllers brand new never opened - $45 shipped

Also selling destiny for the ps4 $40 shipped

Here's a photo

B4B28281-47C2-4DB5-88F3-E8EC88A0EFFD_zpsywomujbw.jpg

ekgrey

positive feedback for JakkuFurosu

patient and easy to work with. taught me how to sell stuff on Steam! all-around great GAFfer. may the Force be with you!

positive seller feedback for KiDdYoNe yet again!

seriously providing a great service to our community. live long and prosper!

Ronok

This is extremely last minute, but if anyone is interested and replies in time, I have a ticket to Final Fantasy Distant World's in London (01/11/14) that I can have left at the box office under your name for anyone who wants it. It's front circle, and has a face value of £40, but as I'm suddenly not able to go I'm willing to take offers. Please send me a message if you or someone you know is interested.

WTB a PS Vita (preferably the first version with the OLED screen) and Persona 4 Golden, along with a memory card. If you're selling, please let me know via PM.

Thanks!

-Stranger-

Xbox 360 games

GTA V - $20
Far Cry 2 & Far Cry 3 - $10
Halo 3 & Halo 4 - $15
Forza Motorsport 3 - $10
Street Fighter IV - $10
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - $10

Or you can take the lot for $50

PS1 Games

Final Fantasy IX - Name a price
Crash Team Racing - Name a price

All games are in great condition.

NOTE - I live in Australia so these games are PAL and the prices are in AUD.

8bit-nick

Neo Member
hey GAF

i just wanted the white console

i'm looking for a paypal gift of $50, US only (because it won't work if you're not in the United States, you have been warned).

Day one Sunset Overdrive, unused codes, includes Game and day one DLC.

Will email you the codes as soon as payment is processed. Will also entertain offers.

qSkGO3e.jpg

e6MpjKH.jpg

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I am unaware of what Evolve is but if everyone wants one and they're cheap, I want to buy a Steam key, too. PM me. Thanks.

dodgeme

WTS:

I know that the PVM craze is warming up here on Neogaf and I have a spare now that I have purchased a 20" version of this one. This is for sale but I am not finalizing any sales until my other one arrives, but figured I'd list it here to see if I could get any interest.

It is a Olympus OEV 143 which is a rebranded Sony PVM, it has 2 RGB/Component Inputs and 2 regular composite inputs. It's worked great for me with no fault that I am aware of. It does have a bit of cosmetic wear and tear as it was used in a hospital setting prior to my acquiring of it.

Heres a shot of it in my setup

And heres a shot of the quality it can put out in RGB.

I would like to get $60 for it plus shipping which is going to be a bit, unfortunately no way around it and it's ultimately going to depend on where it's going. Assuming it stays on the east coast id imagine something under $50 but if its going to the West Coast it'd probably be easier to source one locally. This is located in NY if it helps anyone.

I also have an Evolve code for the Xbox One I'd sell for $12.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
EDIT: Evolve keys all gone!

Uh, this is the alpha key. I didn't want to buy the alpha key for $10. Am I missing something?

WH8ExSi.png

Total mistake on the seller and me. There was a huge miscommunication. Unpurposed refunded my money entirely and now he is screwed out of an Alpha key. I am sorry. positive seller feedback to unpurposed

sadromeo

WTB Evolve Game Key (Not Alpha)

I already bought an Alpha key. Looking for an actual game key.

Will pay whatever the going price is now, just PM me. I have Paypal.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Game doesn't come out until February, everyone is selling alpha keys.....

There was a price mistake on the Indonesian Steam store and the game was available for $5 for around four hours. That's what people are asking for.

Uh, this is the alpha key. I didn't want to buy the alpha key for $10. Am I missing something?

Total mistake on the seller and me. There was a huge miscommunication. Unpurposed refunded my money entirely and now he is screwed out of an Alpha key. I am sorry. positive seller feedback to unpurposed

Went ahead and refunded your money! Sorry for the misunderstanding, I wasn't aware that people were selling the full copies already.

Also, if you bought the keys from me under the wrong impression, let me know and I'll refund your money!

There was a price mistake on the Indonesian Steam store and the game was available for $5 for around four hours. That's what people are asking for.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Yeah, I was like "Damn people, $10 for an Alpha key?"

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Yeah, I was like "Damn people, $10 for an Alpha key?"

Haha, yeah, when I was perusing the Steam thread around the time the mistake kicked in and noticed people were offering to buy the game for $5, I just assumed demand for alpha keys was high. Fortunately, once I realised what had happened, a kind GAFer gifted me a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom