• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm selling two bundles. Both systems work, and last time I checked, all of the games worked. If a game doesn't work, though, send it back to me, and I will refund it of course. First off is my Dreamcast bundle:

- 1 Sega Dreamcast - decent condition, includes all cables
- 2 Sega Dreamcast controllers
- 2 Dreamcast controller extension cables
- 2 VMUs - one has MVC written on the bottom of it to show that it has everything unlocked in Marvel vs Capcom 2
- Disc only games - Crazy Taxi, Project Justice (rare!), Soul Calibur
- Complete with disc and case games - Power Stone (greatest hits), The Typing of the Dead
- 2 QWERTY keyboards - one is perfect, one has keys that sometimes stick

$109 shipped

Next up is my N64 bundle:

- 1 N64, standard gray - decent condition, includes all cables
- 2 N64 controllers - the clear one isn't in very good shape
- 1 Nintendo official rumble pak
- cart only games - Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey (sticker on it), Mario Party (initials on the cart), Blast Corps (sticker on it), Doom 64 (sticker on it), Super Mario 64 (initials on it), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (initials on it), WCW/nWo Revenge (Stickers on it), WCW vs. NWO World Tour (stickers on it)
- complete with box and game - Wave Race 64 (box is in ok condition), Mario Kart 64 (box is in ok condition)
- box and game but missing inserts - Paper Mario (also, the box is in rough shape and has stickers on it, and the cart has writing on it...it was a rental copy).

$91 shipped

If you want both bundles, I will do it for $188 shipped.

I have awesome feedback on here and on eBay, so buy with confidence!

Astarte

Hello! I'm selling two bundles. Both systems work, and last time I checked, all of the games worked. If a game doesn't work, though, send it back to me, and I will refund it of course. First off is my Dreamcast bundle:

- 2 VMUs - one has MVC written on the bottom of it to show that it has everything unlocked in Marvel vs Capcom 2
- Complete with disc and case games - Power Stone (greatest hits), The Typing of the Dead

$109 shipped

Oh my god what a fantastic bundle

Friggz

$109 shipped

it really is...if that project justice had a case, id be all over it.

terrisus

Dreamcast bundle:

$109 shipped

it really is...if that project justice had a case, id be all over it.

Heck, I already have a Dreamcast, and if I had the money, I'd do it just for the keyboards >.>

Fox Mulder

WTT/WTS

Destiny for XB1

$35 shipped usps priority or will consider trade offers for other xb1 games

interested in a sunset overdrive digital code for around $40 if someone's selling.

Heck, I already have a Dreamcast, and if I had the money, I'd do it just for the keyboards >.>

Honestly if if I had more money I would buy it in a heartbeat just for Project Justice and the keyboards. Those are hard to come by these days for a decent price.

maxcriden

WTB or trade for:

Zelda: Spirit Tracks (cart only or CIB, whichever you have available)

WTS or trade:

I just want to declutter a bit so feel free to make me an offer on any of the below.

GBA/DS/3DS bundle for cheap (make me an offer) or trade for Nintendo games

(I'd prefer to sell this stuff as a bundle and happy to take a low price for it)

img_0186jusst.jpg
Namco Museum GBA
Prince of Persia GBA
Megaman and Bass GBA
Gunstar Super Heroes GBA (might be CIB, have to see if I have the box)
Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace for GBA
Super Monkey Ball 3DS
Moon DS
Pilotwings Resort 3DS
Docomodake DS
Meteos DS
Scribblenauts DS

Zelda: Four Swords Adventures GCN CIB (video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ug4jH3qfAY)

Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air MD592LL/A

Want an extra MacBook Air charger? This is for the more recent MB Airs but we bought ours beginning of 2011. Just got the wrong one from Amazon from someone who bought it for using Promo Credit so it can't be returned. It's $78 normally, I'd like half or so of that. We literally opened it, it doesn't fit, and put it back in the box. So it's like new. Happy to trade or sell. Happy to take a pic if you'd like, feel free to ask.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008ALADKI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I'm NeoGAF Plus. In the US but happy to ship internationally.

zychi

Banned
WTB

they dont come out until tomorrow, but I'd like to buy someone's Assassin's Creed Unity code from the bundle for $45 paypal if someone doesnt want it.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Looking to sell PS Vita 1000 (Wifi + 3G)!

Color: Black
Used - Like New/Mint, barely played it; zero comestic damages; never dropped, always in pouch
Will include 8GB Memory Stick
Front (Hori) and Back Protectors Applied + Hori Silicone Case (installed on day one)
Charger Included
No Retail Box (Because I cannot gain access to it now)
AT&T Sim card

Will send pictures upon request! Message me about price; US Only; Message me!

SOLD!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't find my camera, so will post pictures tomorrow if requested (might have to take it with my Vita).

Looking to sell my copy of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for Wii. Edit: Copy has now been sold.

- Checked & it still works fine + disc is rather clean as well.
- Includes manual + Club Nintendo code (I have no idea if this still works, my apologies).
- Aside from a small piece of plastic gone from the top corner of the case, the box is also in good condition. Again, I can provide pics so you can see the case tomorrow/Sunday.

Asking for $60 or best offer. Please PM if interested. SOLD.

Madao

positive seller feedback for Tenck.
the New 3DS LL was in really good condition and it looked practically new. shipping was quick and everything was well packed.

Akomix

Hey guys I have an OLED PS Vita for sale. It comes with the following:

- Everything it would have new
- 16GB Mem card
- Screen protector on front and back (installed day one)
- Black plastic brushed aluminum protector case
- carrying case

Vita will be wiped before sent out.
(lines on the screen while powered on are from my camera)
Asking $160 OBO (If you don't gift, you are expected to cover PP fees)

WTS - 29(+27) Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games

• Sniper Elite 3 - $15
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 and 8 Pro
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $40
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.

iPad Air 2 128GB Space Gray Cellular - $800
Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1400

Positive Buyer Feedback to SmokeMaxX, Calibrated Chaos, Mutanthands

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

US PSN and XBL Credit - 10% Off

PSN Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75
psn-card_1.png

XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

$25 iTunes Credit - $22.50 Four Left!
itunes25.jpg

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

Hori Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Stick - Used (Good Condition) - $80 Shipped
In good condition. Some signs of wear (as pictured)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021729_zpsgnl9xq15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021809_zpsqushkxgt.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021825_zpsk4t5j9hg.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021835_zpsbopwewly.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021920_zps70badubl.jpg

BALLTOPS:

Two solid color balltops (red and orange) and one bubbletop. $4 shipped each or all three for $10 shipped.

Red balltop has a crack on the bottom (can't feel it, but can see it):

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (271+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom