• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive seller feedback for pete_clarf. Great seller. The transaction was flawless, shipped promptly, and properly packaged the item. Also gave me updates along the way. One of the best sellers I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Would buy from again and highly recommend.

Whoops wrong thread.

PrinceKee

Looking to Sell:

Nintendo Wii U 32gb (Black)
2 Wii U remotes w/Nunchuks
Wii Classic controller Pro

Super Smash Bro Wii U
Splatoon
Super Mario Bro 3D World (no case or manual)
Mario Kart 8
Sonic Lost World
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
Nintendoland

Nintendo 3DS XL (Black)
Luigi's Mansion
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros 2

Asking $250 for the Wii U set or Best offer and $175 for the 3DS set or best offer

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
What is going on with these GOW4 codes??

I said I wanted one in a thread with a guy selling them for $7 and he just PM'd me the code instantly without me paying.

WarLox

Oakb9ta.png

Feedback List

Accepting Paypal Gift

WTS:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Digital Code) - PS4 - $45

Office 365 Home Edition 6 month Subscription code - $24 (can be stacked)

Want:
PayPal

derExperte

This is from the Gears thread:

A very large majority of keys being sold right now are through an Amazon glitch in which you "purchase" (using a CC card generator) a graphics card that goes through the promotion and you are instantly sent the key to your email before money is even withdrawn.

Whether or not NVIDIA is going to do nothing or go through the whole revoke process is a question, but I would not recommend buying any keys right now.

Risk is worth it if you can get a key really cheap but I wouldn't pay too much.

Danneee

Looking to buy the following, complete, games:
Ghost in the Shell
Power Shovel

PM price including shipping to Sweden. Payment via PayPal F&F or goods. I'll pay the PP fee.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I got my Gears code for $10 on Reddit. It worked.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
WTS - UK Sale
  • Xbox One - Day One Edition 500 GB - Gloss - 1 Controller , HDMI , Chat Headset , Powerbrick + Plug - £90
or

• Xbox One 500 GB - Black Matte (8-9 Months Old, Barely Used) - 1 Controller , HDMI , Chat Headset , Powerbrick + Plug - £120
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider- £20
  • Halo 5 (Sealed) £15
  • Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Sealed) £10
  • Rare Replay (Sealed) £10
  • Ori - Digital Card Code £8
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - £25
  • Overwatch - £30 (Sealed)

Buy together for £200. Can post through courier but need more info for address - Can pick up if local. Games which have been opened are practically new since I only used them for installing offline rather than downloading from Xbox Live.

PM for more details.

mdsfx

This is from the Gears thread:
Risk is worth it if you can get a key really cheap but I wouldn't pay too much.
Even if you place an order in Amazon for a 1070/1080 and cancel it immediately you still receive a code. I'm not sure what they'll do, but i wouldn't spend too much on one. These might get revoked.

Afro

Even if you place an order in Amazon for a 1070/1080 and cancel it immediately you still receive a code. I'm not sure what they'll do, but i wouldn't spend too much on one. These might get revoked.

Those cheap Division keys from Newegg never got revoked once redeemed. I think the keys did become invalid if you didn't redeem within the first few days though.

rdytoroll

Long shot, but
WTB:

Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 Digital Code

WTS

-> Nvidia Paragon Game Ready Pack - 10€

-> Digital HD and Ultraviolet codes, which only work in German speaking regions to my knowledge:
Digital HD
The Marsian - 3€
Planet of the Apes Revolution - 3€

Ultraviolet
Whiplash - 3€
Interstellar - 3€
Godzilla - 2€
Mad Max Fury Road - 3€
Fury - 3€
American Sniper - 2€

If you buy a few I'll give you a discount.

I accept Paypal. Pm me if interested pls.

Hustler

I'll buy a GOW4 code as well

Edit: bought!

Also, are there any Doom PC codes for sale still? What is the going rate for those...?

Corpekata

Banned
Selling:

Steam games:

Tomb Raider (Steam Gift) - $5
Slain! - 6
This is the Police - 9
God Eater Resurection and God Eater 2 - 35
The Final Station - 9

PSN codes for PS4:
The Technomancer - $30
Anima: Gates of Memories - 11
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - 35

PSN codes for Vita:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II -32

Some Notes:

- I prefer Google Wallet, but will take Paypal if fees are covered or sent via F&F.
- Open to offers, some trades of newer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom