• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recharg3

WTS

F̶a̶l̶l̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶3̶ ̶X̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶/̶3̶6̶0̶ ̶C̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶£̶1̶.̶5̶0̶/̶$̶2̶ ̶v̶i̶a̶ ̶P̶P̶G̶.̶

Now Sold Thanks

LQX

At this rate I would not be shocked if for the first time ever this promo got pulled. Still not sure if I should buy a code or wait until I get card myself but these $10 keys are enticing.

Soulflarz

Banned
No one got burned yet though.

None of the codes have been revoked and no one knows if they will.

We're all buying free codes for $10+
They're literally free on amazon right now
not burned, but kinda scammed. It's like when people took the free nvidia/amd keys and didn't want to say there was a price error and sold them $30 each, it's not the best scenario.

Ibuki

Banned
We're all buying free codes for $10+
They're literally free on amazon right now
not burned, but kinda scammed. It's like when people took the free nvidia/amd keys and didn't want to say there was a price error and sold them $30 each, it's not the best scenario.

I bought it on eBay for $15 before the glitch was even known about, but if it comes to it getting revoked then oh well.

There were people selling the keys on here for a while @ $40+ and you have to assume a few of them got those for free... especially the people selling multiples.

ChrisD

+4 Buy/+5 Sell

WANT TO TRADE my NA $50 USD PSN card (will be a digital code) for your 5000 JPY PSN card code.

I seem to have missed the bus that was here last week, there were like three people trading JPY for USD. Didn't have it on me at the time though. :|

PM me if you're interested, I basically live with GAF in my pocket, so response will probably be p quick.

The person I bought that code from said he would give me the money back if it got revoked. So make sure you make a deal upfront. If it gets revoked, nobody loses anything since the codes didn't cost money. Well, the under $20 ones at least haven't.

Soulflarz

Banned
I bought it on eBay for $15 before the glitch was even known about, but if it comes to it getting revoked then oh well.

There were people selling the keys on here for a while @ $40+ and you have to assume a few of them got those for free... especially the people selling multiples.

Yep, GAF has this issue, where people will intentionally hide finding an error and then try to play it off for some crazy profits. I don't know why we allow it still, it's basically screwing over other members for self profit.

Fracas

#fuckonami
edit: gone

I've got one remaining Gears key if anyone is interested. I bought a bunch from a dude on reddit last night but a couple of my friends didn't feel comfortable taking them.

Full disclosure, these were more than likely gained from the Amazon exploit. Obviously if anything's revoked, I'll refund you. I haven't heard of that happening yet, though.

Yep, GAF has this issue, where people will intentionally hide finding an error and then try to play it off for some crazy profits. I don't know why we allow it still, it's basically screwing over other members for self profit.

In some instances, it's not all bad. Like earlier this year when people were selling those glitched Far Cry Primal keys for like $5 or $10. Someone makes a little bit of cash and someone else gets a crazy cheap game. I completely agree when people charge exorbitant prices, though.

dmix90

WTS

Not Amazon codes - 3 left
Type: Windows 10/Xbox One Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War 4
ijY2nzx.jpg

Price: $40

Type: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War Judgment
5KXur0U.png

Price: $2 each game

PM me.

bigzgod

Also selling amazon codes for $10 if someone does not want to bother with getting them manually. I am not responsible if those keys get revoked.

PM me.

Uh, no. You should be on the hook if these keys get revoked. Anyone that refuses to refund if the keys get revoked should be straight banned, period. Disclosure does not abdicate responsibility.

Uh, no. You should be on the hook if these keys get revoked. Anyone that refuses to refund if the keys get revoked should be straight banned, period. Disclosure does not abdicate responsibility.

Agreed, this is really shitty, and I don't approve of this behavior in this thread. This thread is part of a community that we should feel we can trust. Not this shady BS.

Labadal

Originally Posted by Labadal
WTS: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access (Steam key) $35. This key becomes the full release when the time comes. Can also trade for Hard West, Ghost of a Tale or Hyper Light Drifter.

Humble Capcom Bundle:
(NA PSN account required)
LOST PLANET 3 $1
Remember Me $1
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix $1
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix $1
Final Fight Double Impact $1
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 $1
50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PS Store Coupon $0

Two for $1.50
Town of Salem $1
Planet of the Eyes $1
Choice Chambers $1
Nova-111 $0.5
Cross of the Dutchman $1
Galak-Z $0.5
Hexcells Complete Pack $1
Expand - Soundtrack Edition $0.5
Asdivine Hearts $1
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball $0.5

PayPal FF or buyer pays fees.

Soulflarz

Banned
I'm totally ready to eat $28 of loss on the 4 keys I bought (tbf I only sold 1 in here, but yes, you're responsible), you are too.

However
We do need full disclosure on error keys. Do we have a way to contact amazon and check if key x or y is an error key? Seriously...uh...you should not be allowed to sell these en masse for $40 (like some did a few days ago) from errors without saying, people are buying keys at that price expecting them to be legit.

If you sell something you are responsible for it.
Because if this isn't a community rule, this thread is literally going to lose any and all credibility as every seller starts to refuse to do a refund because "We all got burned, gosh"

dmix90

If you sell something you are responsible for it.

Agreed, this is really shitty, and I don't approve of this behavior in this thread. This thread is part of a community that we should feel we can trust. Not this shady BS.

I'm totally ready to eat $28 of loss on the 4 keys I bought (tbf I only sold 1 in here, but yes, you're responsible), you are too.

However
We do need full disclosure on error keys. Do we have a way to contact amazon and check if key x or y is an error key? Seriously...uh...you should not be allowed to sell these en masse for $40 (like some did a few days ago) from errors without saying, people are buying keys at that price expecting them to be legit.

Because if this isn't a community rule, this thread is literally going to lose any and all credibility as every seller starts to refuse to do a refund because "We all got burned, gosh"
I knew there will be a shitstorm as usual )
Edited my message though.
And about non amazon codes well there is a difference in first four symbols of the code.

Labadal

Doesn't matter if you sell for $1 or $40 if you don't disclose were your key comes from.

You can't complain either as you, yourself is taking advantage of the situation. I can't complain either, because I sell leftover humble keys that I am not interested in. A lot of people in here act like saints when, in reality, 75% of the people in here is trying to either:
A. Make a quick buck when the chance arises
B. Actually sell stuff you don't want
C. Take advantage of price errors and make a profit

Soulflarz

Banned
Doesn't matter if you sell for $1 or $40 if you don't disclose were your key comes from.

You can't complain either as you, yourself is taking advantage of the situation. I can't complain either, because I sell leftover humble keys that I am not interested in. A lot of people in here act like saints when, in reality, 75% of the people in here is trying to either:
A. Make a quick buck when the chance arises
B. Actually sell stuff you don't want
C. Take advantage of price errors and make a profit

w-what about D, where I'm just in here for 4 weird reasons
-price error profits minorly, I've only done it twice
-hoping theres a rare game I can collect and then play
-buying random bst people gifts
-community moderation-ish reasons, because I hate scalpers (we're talking buying best buy game for $30 and posting in here for $45, not $5 or anything, just straight up reselling for more without telling origin)

Labadal

w-what about D, where I'm just in here for 4 weird reasons
-price error profits minorly, I've only done it twice
-hoping theres a rare game I can collect and then play
-buying random bst people gifts
-community moderation-ish reasons, because I hate scalpers (we're talking buying best buy game for $30 and posting in here for $45, not $5 or anything, just straight up reselling for more without telling origin)
I'm not pointing my finger at you. It's a general thing. A lot of people in here have a holier than thou attitude but it's just an outside front.

Regarding price errored keys. It doesn't take a genius to realize that something shady is going on when a person is selling several codes for one-per-customer prome code. I do agree that disclosure should be a thing. But in my opinion, responsibility is as much on the buyer as the seller if they know that the key was obtained in a way that is questionable.

However

Well, I found this amusing.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
FYI.
New coupon codes from Amazon won't redeem on Nvidia's portal saying the code is disabled and to contact customer service.

Don't know if this applies to already existing Amazon codes that haven't been redeemed.

Seems they've caught on now.

FYI.
New coupon codes from Amazon won't redeem on Nvidia's portal saying the code is disabled and to contact customer service.

Don't know if this applies to already existing Amazon codes that haven't been redeemed.

Older codes are also invalid.

Saw this in the other thread, but a lot of folks are removing Nvidia's access to their MS account after redeeming the code. Just something that might help

rdytoroll

The person I bought that code from said he would give me the money back if it got revoked. So make sure you make a deal upfront. If it gets revoked, nobody loses anything since the codes didn't cost money. Well, the under $20 ones at least haven't.

Good idea, I also contacted my seller to ask where they got the keys from. Better to be on the safe side here

BraXzy

FYI.

Can confirm

MoxXScs.png

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

WTB: Windows 10 key

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $35
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $15
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $55
Tron Controller (Blue Variant) for Xbox 360 - $70
The Third Birthday Twisted Edition for PSP - $35
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $55
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $55
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $55
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $20
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $115

LIKE NEW
PS4 500gb w/ Controller - $180
Xbox One 1tb w/ Controller - $200
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $30
Logitech Rumblepad 2 (Like New) for PC - $10
Playstation Eye (Like New) - $5
Logitech Harmony One (Like New) - $45
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $30

pQbLzmBl.jpg

1FxQ7kWl.jpg

v6OzPU1l.jpg

zpHK2gDl.jpg

k907wwfl.jpg

SOLDIER

Has anyone managed to get their Gears codes working through Nvidia's live chat? I'm waiting on queue now, and I'm just wondering if it's a waste of time.

I'm not pointing my finger at you. It's a general thing. A lot of people in here have a holier than thou attitude but it's just an outside front.

Regarding price errored keys. It doesn't take a genius to realize that something shady is going on when a person is selling several codes for one-per-customer prome code. I do agree that disclosure should be a thing. But in my opinion, responsibility is as much on the buyer as the seller if they know that the key was obtained in a way that is questionable.
In a thread like this the responsibility should definitely be on the seller. Exploit keys should be labeled as such. Buyers are supposed to be able to buy with confidence in this thread. Shady price exploits have no place.

I personally would never sell anything from an exploit on here. Nor would I even do an exploit like that. Those people deserve negative feedback if the keys get revoked, unless they were upfront on this listing and then refund if a revoke happens.

There are lots of reasons a seller may have lots of keys. Maybe they bought a batch of cards for their business or something. It's not the buyers fault if people don't sell legit keys in this thread.

Soulflarz

Banned
In a thread like this the responsibility should definitely be on the seller. Exploit keys should be labeled as such. Buyers are supposed to be able to buy with confidence in this thread. Shady price exploits have no place.

I personally would never sell anything from an exploit on here. Nor would I even do an exploit like that. Those people deserve negative feedback if the keys get revoked, unless they were upfront on this listing and then refund if a revoke happens.

There are lots of reasons a seller may have lots of keys. Maybe they bought a batch of cards for their business or something. It's not the buyers fault if people don't sell legit keys in this thread.

Honestly, I feel like we need this as a rule.
I can offhand list multiple people who I know for sure have sourced via exploit or g2a to offset demand
This destroys the whole purpose of BST when we do it. I can't think of a single instance where a key isn't resellable on GAF where you couldn't say where it came from, unless it's black market keys, which I'm not sure have any place on GAF.

edit: I want to say I'm fully for the ban of g2a keys and the likes and have been saying this forever. We can't inherently make everyone say that they're selling from G2A, but we've all seen black market keys in here and openly known they are, and we shouldn't be allowing that. The site is blacklisted on GAF for a reason.
editedit: I legit mean black market, not price errors.

Arlen777

WTS:

Uncharted 4 Physical Disc - 30$ Shipped in usa

Paypal Friends and Family
Amazon gift card

WTB: Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass for PS4

Labadal

Well, I 100% agree that people need to be upfront with how they got their keys. I have a GoW 4 key that I actually got from buying a GPU. Had I seen the error on Amazon, I would have grabbed one or two keys for friends but not sold them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom