• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazoo

WTT:
Xbox Live 12 Month card (digital)

Want:
$40 PSN monies (would also just take $40 too but prefer PSN money)

I have great feedback here!

Deleted.

Found new white 3ds at Nintendo world in NYC for $99.
They have more for sale if you're in town.

Not sure how many though. At least a few drawers of that I could see.

Thanks to womp for the heads up on the 2ds.

ironmang

WTB

*BOUGHT* Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - complete or sealed
*BOUGHT* Fire Emblem Awakening - complete or sealed

Not sure how region locking works but I'm on a n3DS bought in the US if that helps me get what I need. :p

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
Hey, I am looking to sell my Sager NP8657 gaming laptop. It works great, I am just trying to move away from gaming these days.

Specs:
1080p screen.
Core i7 (6th gen)
970m GPU
16GB RAM
128GB SDD (used for Windows 10 boot, and important programs)
1TB HDD (used for games, media, etc.)

Build quality is excellent, with an extremely sturdy hinge that I do not forsee breaking. There is a minor dent near the trackpad, but it has not effected performance of the unit at all.

Performance:
Fallout 4 - excellent performance at 1080p
The Witness - flawless
Witcher 3 - 30fps on 1080p and med. settings
Overwatch - works perfectly. 60+fps on ultra/1080p, but I like to play on low/medium/1080p and get 160+ fps.

Asking $1,000, which includes shipping fees. One year old with regular use, knocking $600 off what I paid for it.

SinZega

WTS :

$40 Xbox Live Credit : $35 Paypal

WTB : (Physical or Digital)

The Last Guardian : $35 Paypal or Trade $40 Xbox Live Credit
Uncharted Drake's Collection : $10 Paypal

_woLf

WTS: Opened PS4 copy of Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition. The top of the case is slightly dented but otherwise everything is fine and the Deluxe Edition DLC (Masamune, Royal outfit, Leviathan Regalia skin) code still works. Looking for $45 shipped.

Xandremi

WTS:
All brand new for PS4

The Last Guardian $45 shipped
Final Fantasy XV $45 shipped
FFXV season pass $20 shipped

20% off NA PSN code $5

Payment: Paypal FF or fees

ekgrey

I really don't want to do this, but circumstances have forced my hand.

WTS:
GTX 1070 Gigabyte (this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125871) includes all packaging in great shape. The antistatic bag was chewed on a bit my cat who can't resist crinkly stuff, especially if it's nighttime and we're trying to sleep. 😑

Asking $335 shipped including PP fees (I'll do goods and services), just over a hundred less than I paid. Amazon credit or PP or a combination.
I would also be very open to a trade for a PS4 with some cash on top.

irishcow

Wii U games for sale. All are in excellent condition. Prices include shipping.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: $35
Wonderful 101: $12
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze: $14
Bayonetta 2 (includes Bayonetta 1): $45
Yoshi's Wooly World: $28
Super Mario Maker: $45

Super Smash Bros: SOLD
Mario Kart 8: SOLD
Super Mario 3d World: SOLD
New Super Mario Bros U: SOLD

w2t6MSI.jpg

Syriel

For ultraviolet digital movies people are selling, if you buy the movie in the United States at Best buy can that Ultraviolet code be used by someone in other parts of the World or U.S. account only?

If your in Canada or Mexico. your good because they consider them NA codes not sure about rest of the world.

UK is what i'm wondering. Will a code from the United States work in the UK? if not is there a workaround?

Short digital code primer:

UV codes: Regions can be found at the bottom of the page here:
https://www.myuv.com/

Canada and the US are different regions. UV codes will officially only redeem in the region they are sold in, however the license holder can enable multiple regions for a specific code so you might see things like a single code that will redeem in CA or US.

UV redemption is based on the region of the computer redeeming it code. The actual UV library account has no region. Playback can be done from any app that syncs to UV that supports the title ID in question. It's that last bit that can cause weirdness as not every UV app supports all UV titles worldwide.

For example, if a given movie has a different title in two different regions, it may have two different title IDs. In that case a US based app wouldn't be able to load the movie if it had a EU title ID and vice versa. Most movies share title IDs across regions, but it is something to be aware of if you are doing cross-region redemption.

Google Play codes:

Google Play movie codes are region locked for redemption, but are worldwide for playback. Once it's in your account, you're good. No need to worry about what app to use for playback.

Google Play uses the account address for region selection (not your redemption location), so if you want to redeem a US code on a UK account you need to switch the region of your account, redeem the code, and then switch back.

Switching the region of a Google Play account is easy, but it does require that you have $10 USD (or less) of Google Play credit loaded in your local currency. If you never carry a balance, you'd golden, but if you have a bunch of survey credit sitting in your account, you'll need to use it up before you swap.

iTunes Codes:

I'm not a huge fan of iTunes so don't really keep up, but as I understand it, iTunes accounts are locked to their regions. You can redeem and playback content in a different region, but you need to have a separate account for each region you want to use.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here.

WTS
NES Classic Edition with extra controller. Also selling the NES messenger bag, either as a bundle or separately. Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only. Not sure about price - make me an offer!

WTS
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £30 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS
Commander Shepard and Garrus Vinyl Pop figures (brand new in box). £9 each or £15 for both - will ship worldwide.

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Will ship worldwide.

3DS Games (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Pokemon Y - £25
Super Mario 3D Land - £20

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £10
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £10
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £10

PS4 Games
Wolfenstein: The New Order Occupied Edition - £10

All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Just drop me a pm! :)

WTS (fee already included)
Steam keys
Spec Ops The Line -$1.37
Titan Souls - $1.37
Never Alone Collection - $1.37
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgedball - $1.37
Hacknet - $2.43
Mordheim City of the Damned - $3

20% off PSN Code - $4.55

WANT
PayPal

PM me

Acid08

Banned
Got a couple figures for sale! All sales US only and shipping is included in the price.

rUcPVJWl.jpg

Nendoroid Link: Majora's Mask ver.- $35

cf4LkxOl.jpg

figma Protagonist: Persona 4 Ultimax ver.- $45

4Ue977Il.jpg

Banpresto Ness and Mr. Saturn(amiibo added for size comparison). Boxes show wear but the figures themselves are in very good condition. These are fairly rare!- $30

Want: Paypal

Chorazin

Selling the majority of my collection of New 3DS cover plates, they just aren't being used and I'd love to recover the space! They're all 100% official and as good as new, barely used and most never put on. Feel free to ask any questions you may have! Shipping is included, and if you buy multiples we can work out a discount. Prices are in USD

breadtruck

WTT:

Want to trade my RoW/USA Steam giftable games for a RoW/USA copy of:

PC:
Mother Russia Bleeds
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth DLC
Overwatch

PS4:
Uncharted 4

Xbone:
Gears of War 4

The games I have to trade, one or all, are:

I have the following games to combine in any way as an offer toward your trade:

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition (SS:HD1&2 plus the original versions of 1&2 - 4 games total)
Defense Grid and DLC
Binding of Isaac (Original)
Two Tribes Pack (Edge, Rush, & Toki Tori)
The Ship (2 game pack)
Secret of the Magic Crystals
Bionic Commando (2009)
Super Hexagon
"Valve Complete" Steam Game collection (every Valve game made)

PM me and Ill get back to you ASAP (may be a while due to my work schedule though.)

SamNW

WTB
  • PSN Credit @ 14-20% Discount
WTS
  • Until Dawn (PS4, Sealed/Brand New) - $10 OBO SOLD
  • Skyrim Special Edition (PS4, Disc Only, Excellent Condition) - $25 OBO
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4, Like New) - $20 OBO
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1200 OBO
  • Black Friday 3DS (White, Never Used) - $135 OBO SOLD
  • Original Model PS4 + 1 Controller (Used, Pictures on Request) - $175 OBO (unsure on selling this, but gauging interest)
  • Acer S231HL 23" LED Monitor (Barely Used) - $75 OBO
  • Xbox Live One Year Code - $45 OBO SOLD
  • Xbox One S Bundle (Like New) w/ Controller, 1 Year XBL, Rare Replay, Red Dead Redemption GOTY, The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition, Ori and the Blind Forest, Halo 5, Halo: MCC - $275 OBO
  • iPhone 6, 64 GB (from AT&T, Good Condition, Pictures on Request) - Open to Offers

AwRy108

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping (where applicable).
*I accept PayPal.
*Reasonable offers are welcome.

Nintendo Power - FINAL ISSUE (sealed) - $30

Digital Movie Codes, $3 each:
ParaNorman (UV)
The Boxtrolls (UV)
The Martian (UV)
Creed (UV)

The Fast & Furious (UV)
2 Fast 2 Furious (UV)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (UV)
Fast & Furious
Fast Five, extended version (UV)
Fast & Furious 6, extended version (UV)
Furious 7, extended version (UV)
...or all seven Fast & Furious codes for $14

eShop Codes:
WiiU:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Ed. - $4
Sportsball - $3

3DS:
Woah Dave! - $1

STEAM:
Star Wars - Dark Forces - $3
Star Wars - Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II) - $3

RANDOM DIGITAL GOODS:
18 Licensed Mega Man Audio Tracks From CAPCOM (3 each from Mega Man 1 - 6) - $3

Zaheer

WTS (PayPal)

Vita

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma + Bonus Watch

3DS

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PS3

Grand Theft Auto V
Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
COD: Black Ops
COD: Black Ops 2
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Bloodember

WTS

Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC motherboard - $125 plus shipping

This is a new motherboard, I had to RMA it for power issues to the PCI-e slot. They sent me a brand new board. All accessories are included. Sata cables have never been used. Xsplit has not been used.

Siyou

WTB ps1 games. I'll pay like $5 for games that seem enticingly bad. This is purely for a 'bad game night' I'm having with my friend. I do not intend on ever getting rid of these titles, either.

Looking for Cool Boarders 2, Gex: Enter the Gecko, Jersey Devil, Spyro the Dragon, Small Soldiers, Jupiter Strike, Blasto

Make my nights bad, please. Make me suffer.

ekgrey

WTB ps1 games. I'll pay like $5 for games that seem enticingly bad. This is purely for a 'bad game night' I'm having with my friend. I do not intend on ever getting rid of these titles, either.

Looking for Cool Boarders 2, Gex: Enter the Gecko, Jersey Devil, Spyro the Dragon, Small Soldiers, Jupiter Strike, Blasto

Make my nights bad, please. Make me suffer.

Spyro? Bad? Tsk-tsk. Kids these days. 😢

WTS (Prices include shipping in the continental U.S.)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Day One Edition): $25 Only played for a couple of hours and the code inside hasn't been used.

Dishonored 2: $35 Only played for a couple of hours, definitive edition code inside unused.

Am possibly interested in trade or trade plus cash for Final Fantasy XV or Watch Dogs 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom