• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$5 Lights Out - UV

$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Witch - UV
$4 Deadpool - ITunes or UV
$4 The Walk - UV

*Sold* Hateful Eight - UV
*Sold* The Nice Guys - UV

2RwsPph.jpg

Unicorn

WTS

Listed price or best offer:

Splatoon $35
Xenoblade Chronicles X $35
Pikmin 3 (Selects) $15

Includes shipping (US/CA). I'm not entirely sure value, so offers welcome. Ideally looking to sell all together. accept PayPal and Amazon gift card.

All prices include shipping within the U.S.

WTS:

Valkryia Chronicles Remastered PS4 Steelbook Edition (sealed) - $25
Lost Odyssey - $15
Halo 5: Guardians - $15
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Vita (sealed) - $6
Batman vs Superman Ultimate Edition UHD 4K/Blu-ray/Digital - $15
Game of Thrones Season 1 Blu-ray (sealed) - $15
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray (sealed) - $15
Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray Set - $35
Canon 28mm F/1.8 Lens - $300
Adidas Ultra Boost x Wood Wood Size 9 - $600
Nike Flyinit Racer Black/White 2015 Size 9 - $180

Want:

PayPal

This is my first time selling anything on here, but I have been a customer on these boards for a while. For prices, I checked Amazon and Ebay for all items and put a decent average that I found. But if you see something you like, please hit me up and we can see what can be worked out :) Shipping to the US is included in all (now lower) prices too.

Assorted SNES games
Bust A Move - $18
Chrono Trigger - $95
Donkey Kong Country - $20
Kirby's Avalanche - $15
Kirby's Dream Course - $35
Mega Man X - $30
Mega Man X3 - $175
MLBPA Baseball - $7
NBA Jam - $10
Secret of Mana - $55
Super Mario Kart - $30
Super Mario RPG - $55
Super Off Road Baja - $7
Timon and Pumba's Island Games - $7
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - $17
Wario's Woods - $12
Weaponlord - $15

Persona 4 Dancing All Night Disco Fever Edition - $55
I opened and played the game a little, but everything else is still factory sealed. All DLC codes are valid still also.

No Man's Sky Limited Edition Double Vinyl Pressing - $35
Full spread of the collection. Regardless of the games success, the music is pretty stellar. And the records are very nice looking overall.

Fellowship of the Ring The One Ring collectors t-shirt $15
Shirt is still in original shrink wrap in it's original form, in the shape of the One Ring! It's just fancy folding, but it's stll neat. I got two originally, the design on the back is Gandalf fighting the Balrog. Boss shirt, great for a collector.

God of War 3 Pandora's Box $45
Comes with game, meticulously taken care of, always in a case. DLC codes have been redeemed, but comes with art book!

Looking for PayPal. Prices can be negotiable :D

PM me please!

WTB:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook

Looking to buy this as a friend's Christmas present. Hoping to get it for a reasonable price. PM me and I'm sure we can work something out!!

Edit: Bought!

Could I get some advise.
I'm not really a seller, but I recently had an auction for an item on ebay and a person with 0 rep won the auction. (They were the final bid as well. Made no other bid before that.)

They have already paid sent money for the item but I've heard many bad stories about people with 0 rep.

Should I just cancel the order and just refund them?

Amagon

Could I get some advise.
I'm not really a seller, but I recently had an auction for an item on ebay and a person with 0 rep won the auction. (They were the final bid as well. Made no other bid before that.)

They have already paid sent money for the item but I've heard many bad stories about people with 0 rep.

I would to be honest. How much was the item sold for?

NeOak

Could I get some advise.

Is it a confirmed Paypal address?

What is the item?

Get pictures and note down serial numbers and stuff. And use Paypal itself to pay for the shipping.

Hope you're not planning on sending the code over email or online message. TBH selling online codes on eBay is like playing Russian roulette.

I mean mailing it isn't a problem really, but still worried about the 0 rep. But if they've already sent the money, it should be fine.. right? lol

Drain You

Looking to sell an OG 3ds running Luma. Was going to put it up on ebay/craigslist but figured I'd post here first. Willing to let it go slightly under market if someone on here is interested. I'll post pictures tomorrow when I can.

SmokeMaxX

I mean mailing it isn't a problem really, but still worried about the 0 rep. But if they've already sent the money, it should be fine.. right? lol
If you message the code online, the scam difficulty is 0/10 meaning any baby who can navigate to the dispute button will take your money. Don't worry, eBay usually charges you more on top for the trouble.
If you mail the code, the scam difficulty gets elevated to a 1/10 meaning the buyer actually has to make up a story about how the code you sent him didn't work or was already used before he can take your money.
Either way, you gotta be prepared to be scammed if you want to go that route.

NMFried

Looking to sell these bad boys.

Pokemon Sun - New/Sealed - $30 shipped

iPhone 6S Plus - T-Mobile - 64GB - Space Gray - $375 shipped
- In great condition. I've had a case and glass protector on it since purchase in Feb.
- Selling since I just bought a 7 Plus.
- Comes with charger and AC adaptor

PayPal only. U.S. Only. Will send pics to anyone interested!

WTS:

Dying Light [PS4 ; Like New] $14 (2 copies) Both copies sold
Gears of War 1 Ultimate Edition [XB1 ; Brand New] $15 Sold as well

Want:

PayPal

Prices include shipping in US ; have done trades on here but more commonly on ebay, can verify account if helpful ; also listed on ebay so whatever sells first

WTS - I am available at SoCal for local pick up

Dell XPS 15 9550 16GB RAM 512GB SSD GTX 960M
$1000 + shipping cost

MacBook Pro 13 Late 2016 Space Gray $1499 model
$1250 + shipping cost

Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones
$250 + shipping cost

Schiit Modi 2 DAC
$80 + shipping cost

Invis

WTS:

Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement X1 codes - $7.

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space. As long as you cover full shipping, I'll let these go for very cheap.

Fire TV Stick (not the new one) - $27 shipped

Modded PS2 bundle - Fat PS2 + Network Adapter + Maxtor 250GB IDE drive + FMCB memory card + 2 official PS2 controllers. - $90 shipped

If you message the code online, the scam difficulty is 0/10 meaning any baby who can navigate to the dispute button will take your money. Don't worry, eBay usually charges you more on top for the trouble.
If you mail the code, the scam difficulty gets elevated to a 1/10 meaning the buyer actually has to make up a story about how the code you sent him didn't work or was already used before he can take your money.

Just don't be that guy who thought he might get scammed by a buyer so he redeemed the code, thus becoming the scammer himself.

Could I get some advise.

I have been selling on eBay since 1999 or so and have only once had someone say that an item didn't arrive. It was an expensive strategy guide sent to Germany and I shipped it is as cheap as possible, so there was no way to track it. Lesson learned.

I've sold to quite a few people with 0 feedback. We all had to start sometime, right? That being said, I think I've only sold one single digital item and that turned out fine, but it seems like I was lucky?

I think the biggest tip-off is if their username seems completely random. I've had lots of people with 0 feedback send me questions about items, but I just ignore them if their username is an odd, seemingly non-sensical string of letters and numbers.

AkumaNiko

I had something similar happen to me. Sold a GS gift card to a guy and emailed it to him via ebay messaging. about a day later i get an email saying the paypal account was accessed without the users permission and they are holding the money. After a back and forth with ebay and paypal, i ended up getting the money back since i correctly listed the item as digital and it was sent as such AND i mailed something out to the paypal confirmed address.

Almost lost $200+

Animekatt

5W4tNqH.png

Selling the following Digital Codes:

Jason Bourne UV or iTunes: $6 *SOLD*

The Flash Complete First Season UV: $7

I'm accepting Paypal Family and Friends for payment. Thanks!

Recharg3

For Sale

U̶V̶ ̶C̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶S̶u̶i̶c̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶S̶q̶u̶a̶d̶-̶ ̶[̶B̶]̶£̶2̶/̶$̶2̶.̶5̶0̶[̶/̶B̶]̶ NOW SOLD
Will also include a free UV code for Dirty Grandpa.

These are from a UK Blu Ray but can be redeemed anywhere if you use a VPN Trick.

Have sold multiple on UV Codes on here and have 6 Positive Buyer Feedback as well as 12 Positive Seller Feedback

Payment via Paypal Gift.

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

XFX Radeon RX 480 Black Edition 8GB $225 OBO Shipped

http://www.xfxforce.com/en-us/products/amd-radeon-rx-400-series/rx480be-rx-480m8bba6

Putting it out there to see if I get any interest in the next few days. Comes with all of the original packaging/everything in the stock picture. Purchased new and have used it for about 5 months with zero issues. PM for more details or offers, but not looking to sell for much less than what I'm asking.

Accept PayPal Gift Payment Only.

Seik

Banned
WTB

PS Vita memory card - no matter what the size is, ideally 16Gb.
Trails of Cold Steel 1/2 - PSV
Wipeout 2048 - PSV
Odin Sphere - PSV
Dragon's Crown - PSV
Muramasa - PSV
Ys: Memories of Celceta - PSV

Yeah, I know, I'm on a Vita craze lately...:p

Madao

WTS

New Nintendo 3DS XL Solgaleo Lunala Black Edition.
the unit has A9LH + Luma CFW installed in it. it also comes with a 9.2 firmware backup inside the SD Card in case you want that firmware instead of the latest one.
a charger is included too but it's not pictured since i have it stored somewhere.
the unit was only opened to install CFW on it. it hasn't been used to play any games yet.

price is $250 shipped. i accept Paypal. seller covers the fees.

lHt1yipl.jpg

WTT:

XBO Battlefield 1 digital code, I'm in the US and it came as part of the XBOX One bundle so I'm not sure if its NA only

Looking for
Gears of War 4 code
I'm willing to consider other game trades though XBO exclusives preferred

Feel free to PM me

AkumaNiko

Offering up my GCU to anyone who needs it. I can either have it shipped to your house direct or i can pick it up in store and ship it via USPS, you cover cost of the game, taxes and shipped.

I have one last copy of FFXV for the PS4 . Asking $42 shipped and its sealed.

Also have a used copy of Sword Art Online HR for PS4 $38

Like new with box White Dr Dre Beats Solo 2's $100 shipped

w30lZhSl.jpg

Jonboy

WTS
SLEIhbg.png

iPad Pro 9.7
30873767363_b81cfe822b_o.jpg

30842467194_b6df85fd69_b.jpg

31568681371_2351413c38_b.jpg

- White/Silver
- 32GB
- Item is adult-owned, comes from a smoke free home and is in like new condition
- Works great
- Purchased in July 2016 (Applecare runs through July 2017)
- Includes a gray case which covers the back and front

Asking $450 shipped.

Karish

I have brand-new, unopened, Bose Soundsport Wireless earphones. These retail for $150. I will ship to GAFer today for $100 total if someone can take off my hands within the next few hours.

IMG_20160705_112935_966-730x677.jpg

paskowitz

Item: Sennheiser HD 6XX (650) Massdrop Edition Production #242

Condition: New product smell new. Tested to make sure it works, otherwise fresh from factory. No seals on box, so no seals broken.

Reason for selling: Purchased day of as impulse buy. Was going to buy DAC/AMP but I broke a rim and tire on my car so I am out of budget (screw you winter and 2016).

Asking price: $200 shipped. eBay average auction price is ~$230 for the 650. At 87% that is right around $200. The HD 650 retails for >$330 on Amazon.

hollomat

Banned

I bought one of the GOW 4 codes on eBay when they first came out and the seller emailed it to me. Turns out the seller had scammed it off Amazon and my code got revoked a few days later. I disputed it with eBay and they actually sided with the seller.

Really annoyed the hell out of me and I had to dispute it through my credit card company. Hopefully the seller got hit with a bunch of fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom