• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

illusionary

is it ok to do EU-business here or is it exclusively North America?

Most of the traffic here is US-based, but trading for other regions is fine. :)

On which note...

For sale: Yooka-Laylee - European PS4 digital version.
This should allow the game to be downloaded and played immediately, despite the release date not being until tomorrow. Asking £30, via PayPal Friends & Family (or bank transfer)

SLEIhbg.png

Want to Sell preorder

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition - Nintendo 3DS from Amazon.com
$80
fFQA9oUl.jpg

Delivery May 25 - May 27 with free shipping. If you want delivery on release-day (May 19) add $8 to total.

Will change shipping address to yours and send you screenshot and email confirmations and follow up with you all the way until delivery.

Aselith

I'm not sure if this is the thread to talk about this or it should be done in the feedback thread but I've recently had a bit of a problem with Syrus concerning a recent transaction. I bought a Premium MLB.tv sub from him but the log-in info is incorrect. I tried contacting him several times, hoping that maybe he made a mistake in the log-in info he gave me, but he seems to be ignoring me. Has anyone had any problems with him in the past?

What date did you first try to make contact? Any recent posting activity from him?

Squarehard

I'm not sure if this is the thread to talk about this or it should be done in the feedback thread but I've recently had a bit of a problem with Syrus concerning a recent transaction. I bought a Premium MLB.tv sub from him but the log-in info is incorrect. I tried contacting him several times, hoping that maybe he made a mistake in the log-in info he gave me, but he seems to be ignoring me. Has anyone had any problems with him in the past?

Depending on how long you've waited since you contacted him, I'd say give him a few days to get back to you. If it has already been a few days since you've contacted him, and still haven't received a response, then I'd say you should take action. There are times when people have a hard time accessing private messages on a mobile device, which doesn't excuse anything, but just give them some leeway.

If you're still unable to get a hold of him through private message after a few days, then go ahead and leave him a negative feedback.

If the other party comes back and rectifies the situation, then you can always modify the feedback by changing it in the thread, and then letting one of the people taking care of the feedback doc know about it.

In any case, if it's only been a day, I'd wait a couple more days, but if it's been a few days, and still no response, then you're more than free to take action.

What date did you first try to make contact? Any recent posting activity from him?

From the looks of his profile, he was posting up a storm yesterday, and also posted today.

Wallach

WTS: GTX 1080 Ti Founder's Edition

Direct purchase from NVidia. Very light use (obviously), purchased less than 30 days ago. No overclocking performed on this card. Excellent condition.

Asking $600 via PayPal shipped (CONUS only). Earliest ship opportunity will be 4/12.

Sellling my preorder. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition - Nintendo 3DS from Amazon.com
$75

Arrives on May 19th to the address of your choice in the US.

Will accept Paypal (F&F or G&S with fees paid by buyer) or Amazon Credit.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Physical game prices include shipping, US only. Discount on buying multiple games

WTS

Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition $2
Slime-san $2
Tumblestone $1.5

$2 bundle
Space Run Galaxy
RIVE
Poly Bridge
Morphblade

WiiU:
Bayonetta 2 includes part 1 $50
Pokken $40
Super Mario Maker $35
Yoshi's Wooly World $25

Gamecube:
Super Smash Bros. Melee $45

jetsetrez

WTS:

$50 Xbox digital gift card - $41 PP

WTB:

The Jungle Book
(live action), Cap Winter Soldier, Avengers 1/2, Rogue One DMA digital codes

Machinarium and Firewatch Steam codes

WTS: ASUS 980 ti Strix graphics card - $260 shipped, PayPal f/f or buyer pays fees

Comes in original box with everything included. Card has been great since purchase last March 2016. Only overclocking done to the card was done through the ASUS program, only presets selected.

1080 ti is scheduled for delivery from Newegg on 4/13 so that's the date when I can ship the 980 ti out.

If photos are requested please let me know and I'll do so once I'm home.

Edit: pictures added

http://m.imgur.com/a/1KkPx

Edit: SOLD via r/hardwareswap

arigato

WTB Shadow of the Colossus (PS2), Klonoa 2, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Zone of the Enders 2, and Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

Invis

WTS:

Softmodded Xbox Bundle - Comes with original Xbox already softmodded, WD 250GB hard drive installed, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Xbox memory card with modded Splinter Cell save already preloaded, NCAA Football 2006 (used to update your Xbox's dash to the most recent version that can be modded), component cables, power cable, Duke Controller, S Controller. Note that you wont necessarily need Splinter Cell, NCAA, or the memory card since I've already modded it, but everything is included if you want to mod another console in the future. - $90 shipped

Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

Samson Go Mic - $28 shipped

WTB:

Shovel Knight Amiibo
Toon Link (one that comes with Zelda) Amiibo

Event[0] Steam Key

Several Positive Seller and Buyer Feedback from B/S/T Feedback

WTS

Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition - 100 dollars shipped. (US only)

Persona 5 Steelbook Edition - 47 shipped (US only)

For Sale:
New Nintendo 3DS - Black
This is the edition that came out over the holidays. This is NOT the XL. It's the normal size one. I am also including the Super Mario Maker / Legend of Zelda / Super Mario Bros faceplates included in the pictures, the original box as well as the charger and a charging stand.

Asking $130 OBO + Shipping

http://imgur.com/fOhJVUg
http://imgur.com/MqftXNw
http://imgur.com/oXOVL65
http://imgur.com/3XPzk9i
http://imgur.com/EKykBqo

Powerbeats Wireless Blue/Gray - $30
http://imgur.com/XlvVW5y

are you going to respond to my pm's? you went silent after i sent you the payment, no shipping info, nothing.

Heel

are you going to respond to my pm's? you went silent after i sent you the payment, no shipping info, nothing.
Check the feedback thread, apparently there's another gaffer whose having issues with the same guy. Sorry for the troubles you're having man.

Wow, welcome to the club I guess.

I paid this guy RkOwnage $315 on March 23rd for a Nintendo 64 lot. After some delay with providing tracking, the package showed up. It was missing a game and had the wrong power brick for a GameCube (...?) so I have no idea if anything he sent actually works.

Getting him to communicate since has been like pulling teeth. He allegedly he sent a package with the missing items, but his promise to provide the tracking number he had left at work on Saturday (...?) never happened. Last heard from him on April 5th.

So many excuses and apologies from this guy through the entire transaction. Seeing these other replies, I guess I should be glad I got anything.

What's worse is he's still logging in? Explain yourself.

I paid this guy RkOwnage $315 on March 23rd for a Nintendo 64 lot. After some delay with providing tracking, the package showed up. It was missing a game and had the wrong power brick for a GameCube (...?) so I have no idea if anything he sent actually works.

Getting him to communicate since has been like pulling teeth. He allegedly he sent a package with the missing items, but his promise to provide the tracking number he had left at work on Saturday (...?) never happened. Last heard from him on April 5th.

So many excuses and apologies from this guy through the entire transaction. Seeing these other replies, I guess I should be glad I got anything.

You should really post in the feedback thread, that's fucked. I didn't know he was still logging in and figured maybe something irl happened but that's the 3rd person with a complaint vs him.

Doubt it wasn't intentional at this point but at least warn the masses so people don't think the 1 person with a complaint in the feedback thread is an isolated incident.

Bii

Check the feedback thread, apparently there's another gaffer whose having issues with the same guy. Sorry for the troubles you're having man.

I'm the one that left the negative feedback for him. More info can be found in the feedback thread. Anyone who has sent money to him and have yet to receive their package or communication from him should file a Paypal dispute/claim.

Koppai

BUYING
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 PS4 Asian English version
Super Robot Wars V PS4 Asian English
Super Robot Wars OG Moon Dwellers PS4 Asian English

SELLING
Games
  • Attack on Titan (PS4) (New) - $32 shipped
  • God Eater 2 w/ God Eater (PS4) (New) - $32 shipped
  • Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - $30 shipped
  • Final Fantasy Type 0 HD (PS4) - $27 shipped
  • Arslan: The Warrios of Legend (PS4) (New) - $22 shipped
  • Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (PS4) (New) launch edition - $50 shipped
  • Until Dawn (PS4) - $17 shipped
  • Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - $17 shipped
Other Stuff
  • Huawei Smart Watch 42mm w/ Silver Mesh Band- $275 shipped (used, has some surface scratches but not on the watch face) Information/Pic
  • Zero Time Dilemma Watch (case is scratched from shipping) - $17 shipped
  • Kubo and the Two Strings (UV Digital Code) - $5
  • Miss Hokusai (UV Digital Code) - $8
  • Nintendo Switch Gray Joycon set - $68 shipped (new)

I have positive buying and selling feedback for several years, feel free to hit me up with offers!
Accepting Paypal Gift/Facebook payment or please cover the fees!

He's obviously setting the stage so that your remaining game and power supply arrive OUTTA NOWHERE.

Heel

You should really post in the feedback thread, that's fucked. I didn't know he was still logging in and figured maybe something irl happened but that's the 3rd person with a complaint vs him.

Doubt it wasn't intentional at this point but at least warn the masses so people don't think the 1 person with a complaint in the feedback thread is an isolated incident.

I definitely will.

It seemed like a relatively normal transaction, despite him forgetting to provide tracking the first time around. He eventually provided it, and the tracking showed that he shipped promptly and the package was already half way here.

Even with the missing / wrong items, I understand people make mistakes. The game that was missing was one he listed as "JUST FOUND AND ADDED - was in a different box!!" so I assumed it was just an honest mistake. He even said as much, so I didn't make too much of a fuss about it, especially considering his BST feedback.

I guess I was too nice and gave him too long of a leash from then on. Lesson learned.

He alluded to some personal problems, so maybe this can be explained and rectified for all involved. Not getting my hopes up, though.

RkOwnage said:
Yes, shipped this via USPS due to it being a smaller package, I have a tracking # but I left it at work. will get it to you when I go back Saturday, assuming it doesn't get to you before then.

Sorry for the delayed response, had a lot of personal stuff come up this past weekend.

Hex

Banned
Have some extras in my collection after picking up some boxed sets.

X-Files Complete Season 1
X-Files Complete Season 2 Sealed
X-Files Complete Season 3 Sealed
X-Files Complete Season 4

Phantasm
Phantasm II
Phantasm: Ravager (Still sealed)

$11 shipped each, if you buy more I will go lower.

WTS - Paypal F&F, all prices include shipping

Horizon: Zero Dawn (new) - $42
PS4 Anniversary controller (new) - $100
Persona 5 Take your Heart Edition (extras only no game) - $75
NES Classic (new) - $135

closer013

Shot in the dark but:

WTB Real Action Heroes

Any of the Madoka Magica figures
Asuka or Mari from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Certain Kamen Rider figures

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm moving and considering selling my Switch if anyone's interested. $415 shipped in the US gets you the following:

• Nintendo Switch with grey Joy-Cons (in original box with everything included)
  • 1 amfilm screen protector (already applied) with another in a box
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (physical)
  • This switch case

Everything's in excellent condition. Just bought the system for Zelda and now that I've finished it, I'm content waiting for more games to arrive before jumping back in. I've sold a million things here with no issues (most recently, a CPU and some consoles over the summer). Not sure what the scalping scene is like, hope this goes to a good home.

Also WTS Horizon Zero Dawn for $40 shipped. I'd trade for Persona 5 (PS4).

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I definitely will.

It seemed like a relatively normal transaction, despite him forgetting to provide tracking the first time around. He eventually provided it, and the tracking showed that he shipped promptly and the package was already half way here.

Even with the missing / wrong items, I understand people make mistakes. The game that was missing was one he listed as "JUST FOUND AND ADDED - was in a different box!!" so I assumed it was just an honest mistake. He even said as much, so I didn't make too much of a fuss about it, especially considering his BST feedback.

I guess I was too nice and gave him too long of a leash from then on. Lesson learned.

He alluded to some personal problems, so maybe this can be explained and rectified for all involved. Not getting my hopes up, though.

If he has personal problems, I understand. But then he better not be posting ads in BST at the same time.

Troidal

WTS
GB Micro - Super Robot Taisen faceplate - $145 w/ shipping from Japan
u3u5dmMl.jpg

nrObexLl.jpg

7e3IECml.jpg

GB Micro - Famicom 2 Player faceplate - $135 w/ shipping from Japan
qk66ISJl.jpg

eI0nOzIl.png

TnhTShHl.jpg

Sega Ages 2000 Panzer Dragoon (PS2) - $50 w/ shipping from Japan

Only PayPal for payment method.

AndyD

aka andydumi
I have a $500 Dell promo gift card from a recent TV purchase. If anyone is looking to pick up something big let me know. $450 or so, paypal or amazon? Or make offers.

tbhysgb

WTS or WTT: I am open to reasonable offers!!!!! Want gone. Shipping included to continental US
Final Fantasy XV PS4 27
Star fox 64 3ds-30
Doom PS4 15

Green Metal gear psp-3001 No charger but it's in great shape and did work great when I parked it.-85for all. Includes games as well
imgur.com/Vl5Hxez

Wind Waker WiiU gold label-40
Mario Golf World tour-16
Pokémon Moon-28
Open to trades or I take PayPal. Make offers

I'm very reasonable, need gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom