• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey

Banned
WTS
PS4 World of Final Fantasy Day One edition. 25 shipped to US.

Or if you've got Yakuza 0 we can work out some sort of trade. I'd add some cash of course.

e_orosco

Neo Member
WTS
Dishonored Digital codes $8.00 Paypal Gift Xbox one and PS4

Pick up/drop off Las Vegas area:

New Unopened Nintendo Switch Gray $335.00

I want to sell this locally if possible but if I am unable to then I wouldn't mind if someone wanted to pay the shipping fees.

Selling/Trading: PRICE DROP ATTACK

PAX EAST 2017 SWAG ATTACK BONUS ROUND

Imgur album link below for all the stuff! It goes: Shirts/Hats, Various, and Lanyards.

http://imgur.com/a/yJhpY

Edit: Playstation Lanyards are gone. Everything else is available! All shirts are Men's Small.

And now back to your regular stuff.

MSI Radeon R7 240, 2GB DDR3 (Low Profile) version. Bought and used for about two months, upgrading video cards. $25 OBO.

HTC Desire 530: Just bought one off T-Mobile, winded up not needing it. It'll be opened only to check and confirm no issues. $30 OBO.

Mad Max: Fury Road UV code. $2.50 OBO, got it in another trade but already had a copy.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Steelbook. $10 OBO. Have no use for it. IS PENDING.

Playstation TV + 4GB Memory Card: $35 OBO.

Zero Time Dilemma Watch: Only took it out to display, with stand, has scratches like the rest. $15 OBO.

No pics in here, but I can take a bunch if you're interested. PM me!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I remember he was selling MSDN keys, but I think there was more.
Sold MSDN keys without disclosure. Then the keys started to backfire and get revoked. He merely replaced them with more MSDN keys and not legitimate keys. Ignored complaints, kept selling.

The keys are also bought low on Reddit or something then sold here for more. Not that this practice is bankable. Just distasteful combined with the above deception.

He also used a bot to keep posting at the top of every three pages exactly on the dot.

Then he got banned and came back and did the same thing again only to again get banned. Horrible seller. Now he's back, reading this post, and prepping a new account.

OraleeWey

Sold MSDN keys without disclosure. Then the keys started to backfire and get revoked. He merely replaced them with more MSDN keys and not legitimate keys. Ignored complaints, kept selling.

The keys are also bought low on Reddit or something then sold here for more. Not that this practice is bankable. Just distasteful combined with the above deception.

He also used a bot to keep posting at the top of every three pages exactly on the dot.

Then he got banned and came back and did the same thing again only to again get banned. Horrible seller. Now he's back, reading this post, and prepping a new account.

He keeps coming back probably because the BST rules for neogaf are a little bit more lax over other forums. Maybe. My theory.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
WTB

Looking to buy 2D/3D blurays with very good-mint condition slipcovers. PM me with what you have.

WTS

Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$8 Star Wars: TFA + Collectors Edition Bonus Features - Disney Anywhere + 200 DMA Points

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV

$4 Everest - UV
$4 The Revenant - UV
$4 Chef - iTunes or UV
$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Walk - UV
$4 Hugo - iTunes or UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

Sold Casper - UV

yJO7Ceq.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm hoping to offload an unwanted For Honor/Ghost Recon Nvidia promo code for USD$25 in PayPal Bucks. It's region-locked to the US though can be activated elsewhere with the help of a VPN (the game itself will be region-free). Requires a system with a 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070 or 1060.

poweld

363YtZSl.jpg

$850 shipped in the U.S.

I have a very gently used set of HD800 that I'd like to sell. They were bought new on January 12th by me, and I've been the only owner/user. It is in mint condition, and is under manufacturer warranty until January 2019.

Here is a gallery of photos of the set you'd be purchasing:
https://imgur.com/gallery/OTqmX

Amazon link for more info/reviews: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001OTZ8DA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

You will probably want to use an amplifier with these headphones, as their impedance is 300 Ohm. I only have amps that I've built, so I can't really provide amp recommendations. www.head-fi.org has a lot of knowledgeable people and recommendations that may help you find one if needed.

Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have regarding the set. If your question is "Do they sound good?", the answer is yes, they do :)

Since I've been out of the game for a minute, I don't have GAF GOLD for selling or buying. Instead, I did a little digging and found a couple bits of feedback to ease any concerns: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

WTS

Got some very rare Collector's Editions I no longer want due to a year-long clear out. I'll start with these for now and see how it goes:

51dtShJm9JL.jpg

• From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field Dark Side Box
    VGC condition -- complete
    £90.00 + p&p

41fDOs2dm3L.jpg

• Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
    NM condition -- complete
    £100.00 + p&p

new-biohazard-15th-anniversary-box-e-capcom-limited-edition-japan-free-shipping-046ed6e8dd1e7d78c773bbf6d89aed16.jpg

• BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box [e-capcom Limited Edition]
    NM condition -- complete
    £160.00 + p&p

UK seller.
PayPal only and a valid home address, I'm only sending these to the address that YOU are living at i.e. the address provided during the PayPal transaction. Tell me what shipping you want when buying i.e. second class, international tracked. I'll take pictures of them if requested!
I'm willing to negotiate the above prices in exchange for digital GOG/Steam games.

Code:
VGC = Very Good Condition
NM = Near Mint

------

WTS: Steam keys
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
RPG Maker 2000
Dungeon of Elements
Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs
Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
THE LAST BLADE
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
Dead Secret
Duet
FORCED
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Napoleon: Total War Collection
Doodle God
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie FPS
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie Survival Pack
Game Character Hub
Game Guru
Game Guru: Death Valley Pack
Game Guru: Megapack 2
Game Guru: Megapack 3
PlayCanvas + TANX
Whisper Of A Rose
Legends of Dawn
Olympia Rising
Always Sometimes Monsters
Full Mojo Rampage
GRID™
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
KickBeat Steam Edition
Curse Premium
Strife Closed Beta Key
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge

WTS: non-Steam keys
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (30-day sub key)

WTS: GOG/Steam keys (your choice)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition + Backer Outfit Upgrade

------

for

PayPal (name your price).

------

PM me for business.

WTS steam keys:

Kingdom New Lands - $2
Tumblestone - $2
Slime-San - $2
Poly Bridge - $1.5
Space Run Galaxy - $2
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - $3
Flat Heroes - $1
Morphblade - $1

I can do discounts for buying multiple.

Beth Cyra

WTT

Metal Gear Sold V - Collectors Edition NA PS4 new sealed.

Want

Lost Girl Blu Ray Season 1-5 (used is good so long as in good condition.)

shandy706

Really WTB

Dead or Alive Extreme 3 (PS4) - Any good deal that beats import/used

Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter - In great condition at a good (cheaper than retail) price

Also interested in any RARE swag/memorabilia (as in the gaming studio). Stuff from electronic expos for example.

WTS

My games are all in excellent to like new condition.

Xbox One Games

Gears of War 4 (game and case) - $18 shipped

Parting out my rig, will ship to anywhere in the US:

Asus STRIX 980 ti - $300

i5 4690k - $100
gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo - $75
16 GB g skill ripjaw DDR3 (2133 Mhz) - $50
All 3 - $200

steveovig

I'm not sure if this is the thread to talk about this or it should be done in the feedback thread but I've recently had a bit of a problem with Syrus concerning a recent transaction. I bought a Premium MLB.tv sub from him but the log-in info is incorrect. I tried contacting him several times, hoping that maybe he made a mistake in the log-in info he gave me, but he seems to be ignoring me. Has anyone had any problems with him in the past?

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
For Trade/Sale: update with price drop on all games - if you are interested or want to negotiate, please let me know - I am going to just eBay stuff starting next week as I need the cash. Thanks!

- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PS4 brand new $11 shipped
- Infamous Second Son (like new, never played but opened): $10 shipped
- Batman Arkham Knight XB1 $10 shipped
- Destiny Taken King (all codes used, disc plays as base vanilla destiny) $4 shipped

Astro A30 Audio System:
Headset plus Mixamp. 2014ish model. Barely used (secondary to A50s). $50 shipped.

XBox Elite Wireless controller:
Excellent condition. Used sparingly. Attachments unused. Less than 6 months old. $95 shipped.

Brooks X1 to PS4 Converter:
The best converter on the market, bar none. Decided to move to PS4 as a primary box so moving on from this, but flawlessly converts X1 controllers into PS4 inputs with just one usb attachment and one wire. Way, way better than the CronusMax. $35 shipped.

PSX Games for collectors:
FF Tactics black label
FF IX black label
FF VIII green label
Xenogears green label
FFXII Steelbook collectors edition

Movies (mostly BRD, some others):
Batman vs. Superman Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition BRD (digital code unused). $7
Revolution S1 BRD new/sealed $8
Big Bang Theory DVD Seasons 1,2,4,5 (2,4 new/sealed)
Big Bang Theory BRD Seasons 3,5,6 (5 new/sealed)
Star Wars Episodes IV-VI Special Edition DVD Box set (the silver set with Vader head on one side and iconic trio on the other). Not sure which version these are, but it was a limited edition.
Star Trek TNG: Season 3 BRD new sealed $15
Inglorious Basterds BRD (Watched once) $5
CHUCK S1-4 DVD

I am going to post more movies/series/games that are basically for sale only for the cost of shipping (about $3.50 for the mailer and first class mailer.) Or I might do it in a big excel dump - I have to get this crap out of the house, so look for that soon.
If I have not quoted a price, it is because I have no idea what it is worth and will entertain almost any offer/trade.

Want to Buy/Trade:
- PSN Credit

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Paypal(gift & fees paid), US PSN credit, US PS+ subs, and Amazon credit accepted.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10
Killzone 2 $3
Beatles Rock Band $5

Video game books(art, strategy and novels)
Art of Dead Space - $15
Darkstalkers Graphic File - $20
30th anniversary Capcom character encyclopedia - $5
FFX/X-2 strategy guide - $30
Metal Gear Solid 2 strategy guide - $5
Dead Space Martyr - $5
Dead Space Salvage - $5
Catherine sound disk and art book - $10
Art of Persona 3 w/ soundtrack $15

Miscellaneous
Apple Magic Mouse $20
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $20
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10
Final Fantasy 8 black case insert
UMvC3 PS3 booklet
Persona 4 Arena PS3 booklet

Blurays - $2 each unless noted
Pineapple Express
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Talladega Nights
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
Terminator 2
30 Minutes Or Less
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
District 9
Step Brothers
Bruno
The Simpsons Movie
Melancholia
Antichrist - $10
Charade -$10

DVDs - $2 each unless noted
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $10
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $5
Eastbound & Down season 1 $3
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $10
Bob Dylan: No Direction Home
Hedwig & The Angry Inch - $15
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Piranha
Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time
A.I.
Borat
Requiem For A Dream
Marie Antoinette
King Kong
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
The Decemberists: A Practical Handbook - $10
Ani Difranco: Live At Babeville
Nirvana: Live! Tonight! Sold out! - $5
Ninja Scroll - $5
Labyrinth
Little Miss Sunshine
Cyrus
Knocked Up
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Tell Me What Rockers To Swallow
The Science Of Sleep
Amelie
Pixies
The Aviator
Back To The Future Trilogy - $15
Escape From New York
Dr. Strangelove
Terminator 2
Spider-Man 2
Simpsons Movie
Funny People
Eternal Sunshine
Sweeney Todd
Iron Man

sphinx

the piano man
is it ok to do EU-business here or is it exclusively North America?

WTT my new, sealed copy of Majora's Mask for 3DS for a used RESIDENT EVIL VII for PS4, which should be in like new condition

Willing to trade with people in Germany and UK only with feedback in GAF's B/S/T community.

PM if interested. I have pics and have feedback (at least should have, 2 years ago I helped people with rare amiibo)

ThisOne

WTB

Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS4)
Hitman (PS4)
Doom (PS4)
Nioh (PS4)
Gravity Rush 2 (PS4)
Horizon (PS4)
(Nier Automata (PS4)

Only looking for physical editions that are in good condition and complete with case. If you have one of these game and are looking to sell, please PM me. I can pay via PayPal. Located in USA.

WTB:
PSN $$$ codes

Also WTS a few physical very lightly used PS4 games I'll trade for Paypal or PSN $$$. All prices are shipped:

Battlefield 1 - $23
Resident Evil VII - $29
Titanfall 2 - $18
Far Cry 4 - $10

WTS: Used Blu Rays (some are sealed. I've noted those with an (s) next to them). I have probably around 150 movies. Some are new and sealed and some are well used with messed up artwork and/or cases. If you'd be interested in a list or are looking to buy some specific titles let me know please. I'd much rather sell in lots of 5+ titles to make it worth the cost to ship them.

Some titles:
Shaun Of The Dead
The Avengers
Good Will Hunting (s)
Erin Brokovich
Captain Phillips
The Three Amigos
Scary Movie 2
Green Hornet
Twister (s)
National Treasure 1 and 2
Kill Bill Volume 1