• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

California governor signs bill banning orca shows and breeding orcas in captivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Seriously. I don't get why people (mostly conservatives) hate the shit out of him.

I always used to hear conservatives talk shit about him, but only before he returned to office.* The conservatives I know never talk about him, probably to avoid uncomfortable comparisons to Arnold.

*In case you're not from California or a youngin , Brown was also governor of California in the late-'70s and early-'80s.

Breads

Banned
I'm a bit mixed on this. Not so much because I want to see Orca's in captivity or what not but I know this has something pushed as much by the insane animal rights people as much as good natured folk who saw Blackfish and felt bad for whales. Something needed to be done but fuck in the animal rights people leading the charge don't want to stop here, those people are so off the deep end the make Flat Earthers look somewhat sane and competent.

What's wrong with seeing Blackfish and thinking we can live without having orcas in captivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom