• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Phionoxx

Can't connect to online servers on PS4 here too. US Midwest. Stuck on 33.0.0.0 - kind of don't want to play offline since it doesn't carry over progress.

CTOjRNXUkAAd7Af
wow ok

Alienous

I can't even resume my campaign. What the shit? Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? Separating the online and offline campaign? This is some Fallout 3 Games for Windows Live-tier bullshit

I lost my campaign progress and level outright. It's hard to muster up enough give a fuck to continue.

npa189

PS4 servers seem to be on fire, I've never seen a queue to login before. Campaign is very boring but I'm having a good time with MP. Need to see what this zombies mode is really about. I fired it up solo and it seemed very complex compared to past entries.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I love the guitar/metal level up song man lol!! that shit sounds great imo. Coming both through the controller and the TV at the same time. feels good!! I love metal though so it's a subjective thing.

I am absolutely loving this game. I suck, bad, but I was having so much fun playing this last night.

It's crazy when I see a dude go 30 kills and 1 death. Some of these dudes are fucking ridiculously good. I think my best match was like 25 kills and 18 deaths or some shit lol

Egg0

Banned
Not sure what's going on but I think my game is glitched. I'm playing the campaign right now,
I'm following Sarah to the church in her delusion. When I get inside the church she flies away, I follow her she flies back to the church... rinse and repeat.

Was I suppose to do something?

And ever since I played co-op campaign with a friend once, my campaign goes back to the second mission (where I joined him) whenever I play single player, even though I've played through single player to the fifth mission. So I lose all progress and have to start over.

What a fucking mess.

Phionoxx

Was in the que for 2 minutes and then auto downloaded some files... Version now reads 33.4.12.1 and I'm back online. See how it holds up, going to dive into MP.

Alienous

And ever since I played co-op campaign with a friend once, my campaign goes back to the second mission (where I joined him) whenever I play single player, even though I've played through single player to the fifth mission. So I lose all progress and have to start over.

What a fucking mess.

Similar situation here.

You can unlock all of the missions anyway but losing my progress sucks.

Johndoey

Banned
I kinda love the soundtrack for tjis game it's pretty solid. I don't like the campaign nearly as much as 1 or 2 but it's still fun. The separation of the online and offline campaigns is total garbage though. The voice direction seems worse than BO2 or maybe I'm just missing Rooker.

DeVeAn

I can't even resume my campaign. What the shit? Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? Separating the online and offline campaign? This is some Fallout 3 Games for Windows Live-tier bullshit
Yea was playing offline because it wouldn't connect. Went back and back to 1 because online campaign is seperate😩

Proc

Did anyone purchase the game today digitally on ps4? Is it too late to get nuke town with the digital purchase?

Toa TAK

Banned
Campaign does have better bosses than Halo 5 so there's that at least.

"Demon Within" is my highlight (so far, have two more I need to finish when I get home).

Tankshell

This really is one of the worst single player campaigns I have ever played. On mission 6 now. Massive thumbs down. My least favourite COD campaign by a country fucking mile.

AbaFadi

Banned
Is anybody on Xbox One having trouble installing the game from disc? Tried installing it last night and wouldn't go past 4%. Just exchanged it this morning and getting the same problem.

rdytoroll

Finished the campaign and I have to say I'm disappointed. The story, the characters, the set pieces... it all bored me to tears. Last year's campaign was much stronger. I expected something closer to Black Ops 1&2 in quality. But the multiplayer is awesome, haven't tried Zombies yet.

Osahi

This really is one of the worst single player campaigns I have ever played. On mission 6 now. Massive thumbs down. My least favourite COD campaign by a country fucking mile.

Yeah. Usually I breeze trough them. This is so hard to play for longer then an hour straight. There is no fun about it, just dumb "huuraaah!" characters ans numbing explosions. God I miss the impecable pacing of COD4

Also allready fed up with the futuristic stuff.

mcz117chief

Do you guys think that the score needed for most of the scorestreaks is pretty damn high? 500 just for an UAV, which is pretty much 5 kills. Hellstorm for 8 kills, etc. I noticed that the scorestreaks appear a lot less in this game than in the previous ones, or maybe I am just imagining it. What do you guys think?

Do you guys think that the score needed for most of the scorestreaks is pretty damn high? 500 just for an UAV, which is pretty much 5 kills. Hellstorm for 8 kills, etc. I noticed that the scorestreaks appear a lot less in this game than in the previous ones, or maybe I am just imagining it. What do you guys think?

Agreed.

Dubz

My game will not update to Ver 34 whatever it is. I guess I'll have to uninstall and reinstall. Server Q for COD is a first for me.

Nokterian

I think it is good why does it need to be lower? I hate it when there spamming like in previous CoD you need to work towards those scorestreaks.

I think it is good why does it need to be lower? I hate it when there spamming like in previous CoD you need to work towards those scorestreaks.

I think its just perfect. Its at the point where if you play the game for more than 2 hours you should be able to atleast get the first scorestreak.. the only people not getting them are noobs pretty much.

Top Bottom