• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

The following errors occurred:
0107 0107 0107 0107 0107 0107

Depending on how I try to trick the system, i also get:

We did not find a match for the Postal Code you entered. Postal Codes can only contain letters, numbers, spaces and dashes. Please check for accuracy and try again. (0057)

Oh shit, I am not suppose to have * and ? in my postal code!? (My postal code is as normal as it can be) :p

er...I think I just got an order in.

How?

I just got an order by spamming the Check Out button...

On the payment page I entered my rewards zone number and then the Submit button appeared.

BB%20Wave%204_zpsok9gma3f.jpg

levyjl1988

Banned
We're sorry, but one or more items in your order are not available for shipment, but may be available for in-store pick up. Please remove the item(s) indicated below. Please note: If you would like to choose the in-store pick up option for these items, a separate order will need to be placed. (0107)
We're sorry, but one or more items in your order are not available for shipment, but may be available for in-store pick up. Please remove the item(s) indicated below. Please note: If you would like to choose the in-store pick up option for these items, a separate order will need to be placed. (0107)

I just ignored that and kept hitting the submit order button. Somehow it went through.

The only worry now is BB cancelling the order. I could see people complaining that it wasn't fair, but, I could also argue why should people be punished for errors on BB's part.

Chatin

Between it complaining about my postal code and my address disappearing completely, I've been unable to get an order through.

WIIIIINNNN! Went through damnit! Just spammed order again and again and again like others did.

'grats! Now hopefully we don't get our orders cancelled because they weren't suppose to go through.

Now for the mass cancelations!

Hope not. At the least this will give me something to work with in order to get the exclusives namely Ness who doesn't appear likely to go back up for order.

HOW? I can't get through this message: The following errors occurred:
Please enter an address in the Shipping Address section. (0085)

I'm using Chrome BTW.

I did it with Chrome too. I just kept editing address or credit card to get the submit button to appear and I must have clicked "Submit order" at least 40 times before it went through. Sometime I would hit a wall and I would clear my cache, close Chrome and start again. It just went through at some point. There might be a combination of steps that we can figure out because we all try again and again by editing this or that...

I did it with Chrome too. I just kept editing address or credit card to get the submit button to appear and I must have clicked "Submit order" at least 40 times before it went through. Sometime I would hit a wall and I would clear my cache, close Chrome and start again. It just went through at some point. There might be a combination of steps that we can figure out because we all try again and again by editing this or that...

It's the new luck-based system bb implemented for amiibo pre-orders.

I hope none of you are going to get pissed off if/when these Best buy orders get cancelled.

Then I'll have some stern words for BB. This isn't the customers fault that their webmasters have messed up.

That being said, if these all sell out before they go live...I can definitely see them cancelling orders.

Kilvin

Then I'll have some stern words for BB. This isn't the customers fault that their webmasters have messed up.

That being said, if these all sell out before they go live...I can definitely see them cancelling orders.

Are you guys not basically glitching the system to get these ordered? Someone said above they had to refresh 40 times to get it to go through?

I hope it works, but my point is if they get cancelled you really can't blame Best Buy for it.

zroid

Banned
this is annoying because now I feel like I have to glitch my way through the system to place an order, otherwise it might sell out before they're even actually posted

sigh...

Fularu

Banned
Are you guys not basically glitching the system to get these ordered? Someone said above they had to refresh 40 times to get it to go through?

I hope it works, but my point is if they get cancelled you really can't blame Best Buy for it.
It took me about 3 minutes this morning to get an order in.

Had 3 different errors, had a check out button, then had an adress error then I got a submit button then my order went through

I didn't try nor did I have to glitch the system, same for some others too.

Kilvin

It took me about 3 minutes this morning to get an order in.

Had 3 different errors, had a check out button, then had an adress error then I got a submit button then my order went through

I didn't try nor did I have to glitch the system, same for some others too.

Well, fingers crossed then.

Best Buy Canada - Work-around Method to Pre-Order Wave 4 NOW

STEP 1
Go to the following link to list all amiibo on their site
http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/Search...b9b4beca91fe414314b86bb581f8en20&query=Amiibo

STEP 2
Check off the "Compare" button on all 5 available (Robin, Lucina, Charizard, Pac Man and Wario).

STEP 3
Click the "Compare Selections" button that will bring you to a new page that lists each one you checked off but now has a "Add to Cart" button at the bottom of each column. Add all 5 to your cart.

STEP 4
Once in the cart just keep spamming the Checkout or Checkout with PayPal buttons. You will get errors but just keep spamming the buttons until it brings you to the order screen.

STEP 5
Enter all your details and submit. If it gives errors just keep going. Sometimes it will bring up the "Processing Order" screen and then the "Verified by Visa" screen if you use a Visa as well. You might submit and then go back to the order screen saying it needs an address again. Just keep trying! I went through that loop a dozen times before it worked.

STEP 6
You will receive an order confirmation email once it works and sit back and enjoy!

These orders may get cancelled so be aware

I checked out with PayPal as a Guest but many others used their accounts and a Credir Card so it doesn't seem to matter what you use. You just need to keep trying again and again! And again and again and again!

Top Bottom