• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned

Wee-Bey-Whoa-What.gif

sikkinixx

Looking at the PSN sale right now. Flame in the Flood worth it?

I backed the KS and got a lot of fun out of it. Beat it twice but probably won't go back. Once you get a few lucky rolls it's not too bad difficulty wise.

Just make sure to focus on getting the tools right the fuck away (so you can get a backpack to increase the too-fcuking-small inventory space) and life gets much easier. Also always load your dog up with good stuff if you are dying because the stuff the dog carries it into the next run.

nath999

I feel like Amazon is only going to make this available to Prime subscribers similar to what they did when they were selling the last restock of NES Classic.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Fuckin lel M8s Amazon shipped my SS Link in a bubble mailer so of course it arrived crushed.

Contact them and get your money back.

If they dont take losses on shoddy packaging they'll keep doing it.

Ventara

Hey, kind of a random question, but is anyone familiar with Oyster Cards for the London travel system?

going to London in a few months and I read you can buy these in advance and they'll mail it to you. But I can't seem to use my Canadian Phone number and postal code. Is this thing only for UK citizens? Should I just buy my Oyster card when I get there?

Hey, kind of a random question, but is anyone familiar with Oyster Cards for the London travel system?

going to London in a few months and I read you can buy these in advance and they'll mail it to you. But I can't seem to use my Canadian Phone number and postal code. Is this thing only for UK citizens? Should I just buy my Oyster card when I get there?

I got mine when I got there, not like they are hard to get at any station

Krammy

My friend went to England earlier this year to visit her boyfriend. She said they got one for her beforehand and gave it to her when she arrived, so you should be fine to just pick up a Visitor Oyster Card once you've touched down.

So getting one there at the airport is relatively hassle-free? Like, I don't have to stand in line for an hour or anything?

I don't remember it taking very long, but we flew into Gatwick and took a train to a downtown London tube station

I'm sure there is a London-Gaf thread that could help you best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom