• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

I still remember combofiend saying how yun needed more ways to get in, hence the buffs he got.

I can't roll my eyes hard enough without losing my eyesight.

#bullcrap

ShinMaruku

Who said anything about him winning? I just think that you posting like every American going 0-2 is tired. There's a bunch of reasons why the level of skill (or lack thereof) is what it is but that's way outside the scope of this thread.

I was going to say that I just want to watch Misse put more people in bodybags, but that's not happening anymore. :( Aaaah well.

Now I never said every US person would go 0-2, I find the people going like Americans would win to be tired, all the eagle memes and other things is silly.

Personally I was pleased with how new blood like Snake and Du getting very far is notable.

Kazunoko has been playing amazing and has made almost all of his opponents look pretty free.

That's because he didn't play against Bonchan, Momochi, or even Infiltration. It's all player matchups at this point. Kazunoko will win this tournament because none of the players remaining can beat him.

ismk

Why didn't Xian switch to Ultra 1?

That's because he didn't play against Bonchan, Momochi, or even Infiltration. It's all player matchups at this point. Kazunoko will win this tournament because none of the players remaining can beat him.

Kazunoko is playing almost flawlessly and I honestly don't think any of the players he has a hard time with would win.

Top Bottom