• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

ScribbleD

When Street Fighter 4 came out 7 years ago it was looking rough. It brought a rush of new blood to the scene, but it was damn rough. It has shaped up and formed into something beautiful and brilliant over the last 7 years, though. 3rd Strike will always be the GOAT, but I think at this point in 4's life span we can look back at the insanely high level of competition fostered by the game and its flexibility, and all of the astonishing matches played over the last several years, and say that it really has lived up to the high bar set by 3S. Here's hoping 5 keeps the torch lit. I'll miss SF4 way more than I thought I would 7 years ago when Vanilla came out.

RedEther

WarRock

For a second I thought that Assassin's Fist 2 would be SF V story mode.

Full interactive, live action videos story. Going back to the earlier CD games.

mileS

The only people I can imagine not being excited about this are the ones that haven't seen assassin's fist yet. Give it a chance. trust us lol.

shit is incredible

Qvoth

didn't ono mention capcom cup will reach 1 million dollars during the street fighter 5 reveal last year or something? what happened to that?

mbpm1

I saw Assassin;s fist...but this isn't the same. This is Capcom saying "handle this story" not them working on a property themselves I think.

I'm...lukewarm on this so far. We'll see

Top Bottom