• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

ScribbleD

YEAH! Misse moves on, Snake stays in, one Sagat sent to losers, and the icing on the cake is a Fei & Sagat player getting eliminated. This is the best of all possible timelines.

jman2050

1W3s8ES.gif

MrDaravon

LOL Knuckledu the fuck

Now bonchan... Da fuck is wrong with today?!

Misse and Bonchan have been back and forth lately, I had Misse to win. Saw some tweets going around saying that Daigo really wanted Bonchan to win as Daigo apparently considers Misse his true demon or something??

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Thanks Fersis for that misinformation br0
I said sorry bro! :3

Snake Eyez is my pick so i was freaking out when i saw a tweet sayin' he got 0 - 2'd

LOL Knuckledu the fuck

Misse and Bonchan have been back and forth lately, I had Misse to win. Saw some tweets going around saying that Daigo really wanted Bonchan to win as Daigo apparently considers Misse his true demon or something??

Yes. A couple of months ago, Daigo said Misse has the best record against him at the arcades. He also said he tried playing multiple characters including Hugo in order to defeat Misse, but none of them worked. In a recent show with Bonchan, Bonchan was worried about Misse in a 2/3 and Daigo stared at Bonchan and said "You better win."

Top Bottom