• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

lets go DAIGO

CVkoKuoU4AI58Gk.png

WHEW

On one side of the bracket, I think Infiltration or Kazunoko will take it. If Daigo makes it to Infil and beats Infil, Kazunoko will go to winners finals. If Daigo loses, Infiltration will take out Kazunoko and make it to winners finals.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
YOLO Seth = prepared to the nine gills. That was YOLO in the most intellectual and prepared way I've ever seen. It wasn't YOLO random; it was "YOLO I have prepared for you in every way". That was calm YOLO Seth if that makes sense? YOLO in a "you can't predict me" way.

mbpm1

YOLO Seth = prepared to the nine gills. That was YOLO in the most intellectual and prepared way I've ever seen. It wasn't YOLO random; it was "YOLO I have prepared for you in every way". That was calm YOLO Seth if that makes sense? YOLO in a "you can't predict me" way.

Preparation is antithetical to Yolo tho

pixelish

2nd round winners side predictions

humanbomb vs mago
xian vs dashio
gamerbee vs keoma
infil vs tonpy
shiro vs daigo
misse vs nuckledu
problem x vs kazunoko

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Preparation is antithetical to Yolo tho

Felt like he took a lot of super calculated risks. Completely changed how he played vs Momochi. Completely...different strat? Was like he expected Momochi to assume crazy mix ups, and was way safer even though that isn't normal Seth.

I guess I think safe Seth is a bigger risk than crazy Seth, hence YOLO comment

Top Bottom