• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

Ryan Hart setting the bar for Capcom Cup blowouts, damn

Give the guy a break, someone had to play Fuudo 1st round.

Lets go Phenom. Make the north proud.

Hes going to lose right?

No reason to think that. A lot of people(including me) thought his Premier win earlier this year was kind of flukish but he has proved us wrong. He's legit and I think he should be the slight favorite in this match. I think he beat Kaz the last time they played(or maybe I'm confusing the Necalli player that he lost to with Phenom).

3fy7mko8x71y.gif

Someone asked for this earlier, wasnt sure if it was posted

I just tuned in, uhhh what happened to the elaborate stage the players were playing on last year? Everything seems so scaled back this year.

phaonaut

So far:

Laura
Nash
Nec
Ryu
Ken
Cammy
Alex
Fang
Sim
Karin
Chun
Mika
Guile

Missing
Gief
Urien
Ibuki
Juri
Birdie
Balrog

That's better than what was originally posted tbh.

Yeh I edited my post after going back through the bracket. It just seems like the same character over and over, but there are 32 players so some of it is expected.

myco666

Fy fæn Phenom!

So far:

Laura
Nash
Nec
Ryu
Ken
Cammy
Alex
Fang
Sim
Karin
Chun
Mika
Guile

Missing
Gief
Urien
Ibuki
Juri
Birdie
Balrog

That's better than what was originally posted tbh.

While lot of characters have been represented most are used by only 1 or 2 players where as there are ton of kens and chuns.

My predictions:

Mago over Infil
Daigo over Broly
Samurai over Chris T
Don't really know either of those players
Tokido over Eita
Gamerbee annihilated Julio
Justin over Champ
Phenom over Ryan Hart

I'm alright with seeing a bunch of Chuns. They all played differently and all of their sets were hype af.

Though I wish people would learn to switch but I guess some of them ain't gonna do it.

And man if people would have given Rashid like one more month his memes would have taken someone to victory.

AU4f4Pi.png

It wasn't supposed to be this way man.

nah fuck that

Daigo going to make top 8

We're going down swinging

r60reb2.gif

you know any random Necalli can beat Daigo. From Haitani to Yams, they all have the same equal shot

Anyway, every fantasy bracket I made had Du winning. Only player that I think can throw a wrench in his game is Momochi if he gets past Xiaohai this time around.

My dark horse pick is MOV because he's amazing

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like you can see how high the stakes are. Usually air legs would get anti-aired way more often, but they are scared, I guess.

Top Bottom