• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

w0OGHek.jpg

Strong men also go 0-2. Strong men, also go 0-2...

FluxWaveZ

So did infil get worse or did everyone else get better?

The latter, mainly. Adaptation is key, and I'm not sure that Infiltration's Nash became that much different than how we were seeing it earlier in the year. Being one of the highest profile players in SFV, of course people would put in the work against that Nash style.

kirblar

From the top to the bottom.

If Akuma's the first S2 character- does that mean that balance changes will be live on the show floor?

One of the best, if not the best, SF5 tournament so far in terms of quality of play.

I feel like this is what everything was leading up to. The first few months were alright, but then things escalated, people wanted points, and now these dudes are straight up hungry.

Daigo with the "JK I'm actually not free" tech.

jett

D-Member
Damn had to go out and missed the Infil-Mago match. It's such garbage that past CapcomFighters broadcasts are gatelocked. Damn you Crapcom. :|

Whoever said Infil will not make top 8 was right.

Damn had to go out and missed the Infil-Mago match. It's such garbage that past CapcomFighters broadcasts are gatelocked. Damn you Crapcom. :|

They've been pretty good with uploading their videos on youtube soon after the stream.

Syntsui

What a disappointing match. Brolynho has to step up his footsies, he can't do shit against the veterans.

Chris T vs Samurai now, time to make a lunch and take some air.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
We're also getting out of the matches people had time to prepare for. I suspect fewer upsets from now on.

The latter.

Infli still didn't go aggressive until the last few sets.

Daigo booksales about to sink.

He doesn't need them anymore. He sold like 30k the first month back in 2013 when it first came out. This is just the english translation.

His mangas sold over 100k back in spring. It's no wonder he donated last year's capcom cup money to Ski. Meanwhile I'm poverty as fuck.

Coda

I feel like Daigo winning out of Losers would be epic but I feel like KnuckleDu has upped his game so much.

Classic shoto matchup. The insane Ken player and the patient Ryu player.

HE FUCKING DPed ON THE OPPONENT's WAKEUP. I LOVE YOU SAMURAI

jett

D-Member
Whoever said Infil will not make top 8 was right.

They've been pretty good with uploading their videos on youtube soon after the stream.

But I want to watch it now! :p Or at lest during frikkin samurai-vs-christ or problemx-mistercrimson.

It's also a terrible way of catching up with a tournament, the way they upload their shit they pretty much spoil the results.

Top Bottom