• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

ArjanN

Wait Justin went 0-2 out and to FChamp?

AAAAAAYYYY LLLMAAAOOOOO!!!!!!

I felt he just got outplayed by FChamp, despite having the advantage match-up wise.

Honestly IMO none of the upsets were actually all that shocking if you actually looked at the matches instead of the brackets.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I felt he just got outplayed by FChamp, despite having the advantage match-up wise.

Honestly IMO none of the upsets were actually all that shocking if you actually looked at the matches instead of the brackets.
I think Tokido - Eita was pretty shocking even if you watched the match.

Platy

Who served the food here?

I don't know but in the other table Justin Wong is right next to Ricki and he is on the losers and she on the winners ....

tDGqr6K.png

Every single time I look at HumanBomb, I think he's that kid who's parents show up 30 mins late to pick him up from school and so he just sits there trying to act brave in front of everyone until his mom/dad shows up.

jett

D-Member
I find it absolutely impossible to differentiate between Sajam and Ultradavid lol. I have no idea who's on the mic right now.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Luffy is really impressive. He's beating Chun in the neutral game with Mika

I find it absolutely impossible to differentiate between Sajam and Ultradavid lol. I have no idea who's on the mic right now.
Sajam has the great segues.

Top Bottom