• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

jett

D-Member
Man fuck R mika and everyone that plays her.
1253.gif

jett

D-Member
People still bitching about mika and how braindead she is? Why aren't you at evo then. For that matter why are there like 2 people who can make her work at the top level.

People complaining about Mika are scrubs. Her 50/50 corner game is pretty much all she has. Her buttons are complete shit.

I like her because she's fun (and easy) to play.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
People complaining about Mika are scrubs. Her 50/50 corner game is pretty much all she has. Her buttons are complete shit.

I like her because she's fun (and easy) to play.
Hahaha. No.

Oh and there's Fuudo, Luffy and Du playing Mika. Only Chun has more by now I think.

Goodstyle

You guys aren't giving enough credit to the players in these matches when you complain about some characters.

Xian worked twice as hard as Du did, played better, kept up match control for way longer, but lost because he made the wrong guesses.

Goddammit@!! Momochi!! We are never going to get a good Ken outfit now!!

You lost to same Cammy last time, all you had to do was DP into Super right there for a GG!

ahhh...So close....

man...I don't even want to watch anymore....

Was seriously hoping Mocmohi wins for a new Ken outfit -__-

Bummed...

bout to go play Destiny...Momochi can't come back from losers with this type of competition and Eita is not gonna get it done.

Top Bottom