• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

JayEH

man...I don't even want to watch anymore....

Was seriously hoping Mocmohi wins for a new Ken outfit -__-

Bummed...

bout to go play Destiny...Momochi can't come back from losers with this type of competition and Eita is not gonna get it done.

way to stay positive. this entire tourney is full of upsets anything is possible.

Qvoth

man...I don't even want to watch anymore....

Was seriously hoping Mocmohi wins for a new Ken outfit -__-

Bummed...

bout to go play Destiny...Momochi can't come back from losers with this type of competition and Eita is not gonna get it done.

relax man, momochi's still good enough to reach the GF

.la1n

Having moderators in Capcom Fighters who give a crap would go a long way to promoting a more positive chat experience for big tournaments. Can't believe we still have to put up with this.

BiggNife

Having moderators in Capcom Fighters who give a crap would go a long way to promoting a more positive chat experience for big tournaments. Can't believe we still have to put up with this.

It is basically impossible to moderate a chat with over 10,000 viewers in it no matter how many moderators you have. The only real solution is subs only.

I pretty much always turn off the chat when Ricki is playing because I'm sick of shitheads making trans jokes

.la1n

It is basically impossible to moderate a chat with over 10,000 viewers in it no matter how many moderators you have. The only real solution is subs only.

I pretty much always turn off the chat when Ricki is playing because I'm sick of shitheads making trans jokes

I find it difficult to believe that companies like Capcom and Sony would be unable to employ enough moderators to keep things somewhat reasonable.

Zackat

you guys think they are gonna go full nerfbat on everyone? I figured they would just make some characters not so weak.

I just put it in fullscreen to avoid chat entirely.

XenoRaven

you guys think they are gonna go full nerfbat on everyone? I figured they would just make some characters not so weak.
I think minor adjustments to the top tier and some significant buffs to the lower tier is the way to go.

We'll see what happens. I think a lot of the most vocal complainers don't actually care about balance and just want characters they don't like to be nerfed beyond the point of viability. I hope Capcom does the right thing.

BiggNife

Chun and Nash are going to get nerfs, I think. Maybe Mika too. I think everyone else will either stay the same or get buffed.

I really don't want them to go crazy on nerfs. I just think they need to reassess the amount of tools each character gets and fix obvious problems.

BiggNife

lotta people going to be disappointed with the patch imo.

People will always be disappointed with balance changes no matter what. You can't please everyone, period.

Honestly as long as we don't get any AE-level garbage I'll be fine with it.

mitchlol

Us Gief mains rubbing our hands together at the potential buffs we stand to take and the nerfs our bad match ups are going to cop (Dhalsim excluded)

Top Bottom