• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

Dahbomb

Two more matches to go for Du....

200.gif

JayEH

Du dropped a couple of V trigger combos there. Hopefully it was just first time on the big stage nerves. he'll need to tighten those up.

Durden77

DUUUUUUUUUUU

Also my stream is running fine through the live.capcomprotour.com site. Audio quality could be a little better but yeah.

I think Fuudo is the only one that can beat Du in this top 8. I actually think Yukadon could beat him because of the match up(if it's Guile vs Nash), but he won't make it to GF.

MrCarter

They should just work with Red Bull next time when they do these premier events. Their production value is some of the best in eSport.

cordy

Banned
Guile winning a Capcom Cup is one of the most "ok, this is RIGHT" things about fighting games these past few years. Hell, Du making it this far and winning after what he's been through is movie-like.

I hope it happens.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why arent David and James commentating?

FluxWaveZ

Guile winning a Capcom Cup is one of the most "ok, this is RIGHT" things about fighting games these past few years. Hell, Du making it this far and winning after what he's been through is movie-like.

I hope it happens.

Do remember that his Mika is just as strong. It'll be very MU dependent.

Top Bottom